My first cycle

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
Hoping to gain 15-20 lbs from first cycle. Is this far fetched?

Cycle: Test Enan (10 cc vial) for 10 weeks at 300 mgs a week
PCT Nolva and clomid (4 weeks)

Weight- 215
BF- 11%
1.5 grams protein per day (the odd day it wont happen)
**** load of carbs a day

bench press is at 315 right 1rm....is it possible with this cycle to be able to get it up to 330-340? but the big concern is the weight gain..i want to gain atleast 15-20 lbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a little farfetched at that dose, 300 is sort of light, not totally impossible though

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It'll work, but why cut your options short. Buy another vial.

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
Ive used m1t's before (about 1 year ago). I didnt experience many sides at all and gained 15 pound (lost only 3) I have a bottle of m1t's at home. What if i stacked the test with a very low dose of m1t's for the first 2 weeks. If this is just down right stupid then i wont do it. but if this would help me get the 15-20 pounds along with the 300 mgs/week test E then would it be worth it? or would I be calling an ambulance if i did this.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
If this is his first cycle he should respond well at that dose.

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
yeah first cycle of actual gear. (took m1t's a year+ ago)....thanks for the quick responses

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
ve used m1t's before (about 1 year ago). I didnt experience many sides at all and gained 15 pound (lost only 3) I have a bottle of m1t's at home. What if i stacked the test with a very low dose of m1t's for the first 2 weeks. If this is just down right stupid then i wont do it. but if this would help me get the 15-20 pounds along with the 300 mgs/week test E then would it be worth it? or would I be calling an ambulance if i did this.

Anybody want to respond to this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you made it thru a full cycle of m1t, then kickstarting with it isn't likely to be the worst thing ever

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
Yeah very little sides with the m1t's when i took them. I think I am gonna use it to kickstart the cycle. I dont think ill need to spend more money on another vial of test.

So new cycle will look like this

Week 1-10 Test E (300mgs/week)
week 1-2 m1t (10mgs a day)
pct nolva and clomid for 4 weeks

Would the 15-20 pounds be farfetched with this?

NAS

NAS

Awards
300mg per week is a minimum dose, and it is not impossible to make good gains off of it but since test e is largely dependant on food intake it would be easy to get maybe a 10lb increase in lbm but if your going to do it and suppress your natural test anyway why not go with a larger dose, if you got your hands on another vial then you could do .8cc 2x/week giving you a 480 dose a week which would be more productive.

Hope you have read up on proper injection procedures

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
I think ill stick with the 300 mgs with the m1ts since i already got the m1ts sitting at home and wont have to spend any more money. My diet is solid i wont have to worry about that.

Any other opinions about taking a low dose of m1t's to kickstart?

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
I was thinking about upping it to 400mgs per week....is that sufficient enough to gain atleast 15 pounds?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think ill stick with the 300 mgs with the m1ts since i already got the m1ts sitting at home and wont have to spend any more money. My diet is solid i wont have to worry about that.

Any other opinions about taking a low dose of m1t's to kickstart?

if you plan on running m1t definetly preload and use cycle support bro.

i think its a good kick start

honda450

honda450

Awards
I had a friend who ran 300mg per week and only gained about 7 lbs after the full cycle. He regretted not buying another vial to run it at 500. This is different from person to person though, but personally you will be fine @ 500.

Up to you though, just wanted to tell ya. :)

kalkat02

kalkat02

Awards
yeah i bought enough for a 12 week cycle at 500 mgs/week...im not gonna do the m1t's...im pretty patient...i dont mind waiting 3-5weeks to see results