A total of 48 lbs (pictures)

VMIgf-1

Awards
On august 23, I started my first PH cycle. I weighed 155 lbs. I ran my cycle for six weeks and I gained 33 lbs and was up to 188. I took a four week break and only lost three or four pounds. I started another six week cycle, and I am on my third week. I am up to 198 lbs!

The first picture was taken on august 23 and I wieghed 155 lbs

The second picture was after six weeks at 188 lbs

The third picture was taken this past weekend after my third week of my current cycle at 198 lbs.

I am thinking about throwing in some M-1-T during my final two weeks?

VMIgf-1

Awards
questions

My training and nutrition are detailed, so I will answer any questions that anyone has. I could also use tips on what I should focus on because I would like to compete someday.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
48 lbs in 3 months is unbelievable, nice job. I can't think of anybody I know gaining that much in such short time even on juice.

When I saw the thread title saying 48 lbs, I expected to see a bloated slob who went out of control bulking. You are still very lean & have come a long way. Keep it up.

BillUK

Awards
Amazing progess - well done mate.

I'd be interested in reading more about your routine/diet and also what each of your cycles consisted of.

Bill.

Toneyfan

Awards
I'd say your weaknesses at this point are:

Upper Chest
Biceps

Strengths:

Delts(side and front)!
abs
forearms

N/A:

Back
Legs
Triceps
rear delts

I suggest doing Incline work first in your chest workouts. Start out with incline bench or incline machine press, and moving straight to Incline DB press before doing your regular bench presses and decline work and/or dips.

For biceps, possibly try hitting them on a seperate day if you're not doing that already. Maybe set aside an arm day, or a biceps-only day depending on if your Triceps are also lagging behind.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
great job....
what was your diet like?
what Phs did u use for your cycle

FTMGuy

Awards
I hate to say this. I just don't see 30lbs of difference in those pics. Maybe I am missing something. I can see a little bit of an increase in the pec and forarms but thats about it.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im with FTM, but, you did put on some beef tho, I just dont know if it was 48lbs...

Cruehead

Awards
I'd sure like to know what he was using to gain 48lbs although I dont see it in the pics. To gain that kinda size it would have to be a combo of muscletech and VPX ;)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I'd sure like to know what he was using to gain 48lbs although I dont see it in the pics. To gain that kinda size it would have to be a combo of muscletech and VPX ;)
Actually VPX and Biotest.

iamcdn

Awards
thx for sharing the pictures, but can you give us some before and after of the legs becuase i really cant see 40+ pounds, i mean i can tell when most guys at my gym who i workout with put on 10, nevermind 48

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

This thread is 3 years old he probably took the pictures down quite a while ago.

But I also wanted to see 40 lbs in 8 weeks :)

CROWLER

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards

Damn dude...what was were your eating habits like?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
This thread is 3 years old he probably took the pictures down quite a while ago.

But I also wanted to see 40 lbs in 8 weeks :)
CROWLER
Haha, nice catch. He's probably up to 390 lbs by now.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I bet he was using Creakic stacked with Mass-Tech. Only muscletech can give him those results. I bet he's bigger than Ronnie and Jay put together now.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys - when Bobo migrated the board a few years ago (late 2004?) most of the old pics were lost.

It was pandamonium - because the Adult forum (back when we had one) was left empty.
(Gasp!)

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice catch. He's probably up to 390 lbs by now.
Haha awesome! Why didn't this guy ever answer any questions or let people know what he took? My guess, is that he actually put on ten pounds using creatine and pretended it was 48 and left when people started catching on.

Beneath_the_Sea

Board Supporter
Awards
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, wonder were all that weight came from. I can't see that much of a difference and as for his legs...wow, if they were in my chicken bucket I'd be dissapointed.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, wonder were all that weight came from. I can't see that much of a difference

I'm sure there's some water weight in there, but it still looks like a big difference to me.

And to all you newbs reading this, it wasn't just the magic beans that did it. The guy mentions in the M1T thread about eating 4500 cals/day of CLEAN food. He also worked out twice a day.

Last edited:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there's some water weight in there, but it still looks like a big difference to me.
I was too lazy to edit earlier but yeah, looking at his back he seems to be a fair bit thicker in the arms/back aswell as chest. He should've really taken similar shots before the cycle for better comparison. His legs seemed to grow a fair bit aswell which is good because they definately looked like they needed it :run:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a major improvement to me as well. He was pretty damn skinny in the before pics.

Still doesn't look like 48 lbs though. Maybe 30. But who knows...

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a major improvement to me as well. He was pretty damn skinny in the before pics.

Still doesn't look like 48 lbs though. Maybe 30. But who knows...
Agreed, if he was 8 feet tall this might be 43 lbs or whatever. Dude looks like he gained 20 maybe...

I was expecting MUCH more improvement but it's still an accomplishment.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
48lbs seems like stretching it but maybe he is "mad dense" lol. naw but seriously sometimes some guys are heavy when you think they wouldnt be. Awesome improvement tho'

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anybody else notice his face appears to have aged 10yrs.lol. I've noticed the same thing with me if I get bloat.

northern

Awards
I dont mean to be over critical but that dude looks 16 to me. Anyone else?

Anyhow. When I started lifiting at 120 and 6'1" I put on in the first 3 months 60 pounds (went from 120 - 180). Not prohormones or anything. I then cut to 160 and went up again until 200 and cruzzed at that weight for a while. From there I slowly gained weight to where I am years later at 270!

Oh yeah I evetually did try all those nifty PH's. But nothing compares to the real deal I have discovered.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This guy really to me shouldn't have even started a cycle to begin with as he was too skinny and obviously didn't put his time in the gym before decided to go this route. I'd be very surprised to see pictures now because I bet alot of his gains disappeared or he is continually poppin' ph's to maintain.