H-drol and 2 rapid question

homer

homer

Awards
Hi, finally I decided for H-drol (if you remember my other discussion)

My goal are strenght and speed endurance.
my training is like this
1. acc 380 m (in 10 serieS) + weight like 5x3 of squat and power clean
2. tempo run (100 m -200 m-300 m at 70% of my capacity) + upper body work 5x5
3. endurance training (like 200-300 at 90%)
4-rest
5- again

My diet is high in vegetable, protein, but some day due to xmas period, high in calorie.

Milk tastle, omega 3 and antiox cycle long.
pct tamoxifene.

2 rapid question.
1.H-drol is good for endurance? or almost don't kill it like superdrol?
2. whith 25-50-75-75 i can have some result? because i wan't buy 2 bottle.

homer

homer

Awards
I want to know it because
1.if it "destroy" endurance like SD,I go to change my schedule or I go to take some supplement to reduce this problem.
2. if 50 x 4 week is too low igo to epistane, or other like tren extreme

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think for your goals, an injectable like eq or winstrol would be nice, Eq's appetite increase would mean youd have to stay on a strict clean diet though.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I want to know it because
1.if it "destroy" endurance like SD,I go to change my schedule or I go to take some supplement to reduce this problem.
2. if 50 x 4 week is too low igo to epistane, or other like tren extreme

50x4 wks is too low(IMO)...50,50,50,75,75...

You should run it 5 weeks....

Don't really need serm(specially at those doses),but good to have just in case.

Epistane/havoc are great compounds, but so is H-drol.

I can only speak for Havoc personally though...worked well for me

Not sure what you mean by endurance, but lethargy is always an issue with PHs

homer

homer

Awards
injectable not, I don't want to try it.
So, if You think h.drol is too low at this dosage, i Don't know if for me is better to buy another compound (epistane for example, or pheraplex) and with the same money (40euro) I can do a good cycle, or I must buy 2 bottle of H-drol.

for the second question I want only to know if It's possible to train speed, like 100-200 m

homer

homer

Awards
what is the best choice at this point:
1. H-drol. but only 50 x 4 week
2. p-plex, complete cycle 15-15-30-30 possibly other week
3. t-roid 60-60-60-90 possibly other week

for serm i have 30 x 20 mg Nolva.
cycle support NAC/fishoil/vitamin and vegetable

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
so you only wana buy 1 bottle of H-drol? Id go with 50/50/75/75/100 and get 2 bottles

homer

homer

Awards
in this way it's very expensive compared with p-plex, m-drol, havoc and T-roid.
for this I'm searching a compound can give me the same result, but cheaper.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
in this way it's very expensive compared with p-plex, m-drol, havoc and T-roid.
for this I'm searching a compound can give me the same result, but cheaper.

Epistane/Havoc ...Dose at 20,20,30,30 or something like that....

Depending on experience.....

Run a serm...Nolva 20,20,10,10 and all proper support supps

homer

homer

Awards
epistane, i did a cycle with epi, but I noticed only a good recomp. I want something to put strenght, not a lot of mass, but Strenght.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
epistane, i did a cycle with epi, but I noticed only a good recomp. I want something to put strenght, not a lot of mass, but Strenght.

Homer...Bro...you are going to have to do more research my friend....:frustrate

The supps you listed are all somewhat different...

Figure out exactley what your goals are and research based upon that info...

Havoc and Epistane are the same thing....And they are know to give you lean muscle gains

Does that mean that you want a pure bulker/strength supp.

Well then P-Plex(wet) or M-drol(dry) would be the way to go..

Higher probability of more severe side effects on those though...

Check out Competitive Edge Labs and Recomp Proformance Nutritions forums on this site to get specific info...

What is your diet going to look like?...Have you planned that out yet?

:gotsearch

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
injectable not, I don't want to try it.
So, if You think h.drol is too low at this dosage, i Don't know if for me is better to buy another compound (epistane for example, or pheraplex) and with the same money (40euro) I can do a good cycle, or I must buy 2 bottle of H-drol.

for the second question I want only to know if It's possible to train speed, like 100-200 m
You will see results from 50mg x 4 weeks. Anything higher, and your risking lethargy. I think a low dose will give you a nice recomp effect, with strength increases at the end.

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
1.H-drol is good for endurance? or almost don't kill it like superdrol?
I'm in the last week of my h-drol cycle dosed 50/50/75/75/75.

I don't really do much endurance, but I do about about 30mins of uphill running 2-3x a week and I did notice that it was alot easier by around the second week.

Havn't experienced any lethargy. A bit of acne and hair loss were the main sides for me.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

I don't really do much endurance, but I do about about 30mins of uphill running 2-3x a week and I did notice that it was alot easier by around the second week.

Havn't experienced any lethargy. A bit of acne and hair loss were the main sides for me.
ive heard great things about 50/50/75/75/75 ( or 100). glad to see its workin out for you man, thast what i plan on running :drunk:

homer

homer

Awards
man..I did my research, and I have studied Endocryne system (i'm medicin student at my last year).
the compound I like more is H-drol, but I don't want to spent 100euro only for it.
So i asked If I can have good result (I want strenght and a compound who don't kill endurance like for example Superdrol) with other...like P-plex or T-roid, or if I can gain some strenght with 50x4 weeks...

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
man..I did my research, and I have studied Endocryne system (i'm medicin student at my last year).
the compound I like more is H-drol, but I don't want to spent 100euro only for it.
So i asked If I can have good result (I want strenght and a compound who don't kill endurance like for example Superdrol) with other...like P-plex or T-roid, or if I can gain some strenght with 50x4 weeks...
Wow, that is expensive. Over in the states, it is like $25 USD.

homer

homer

Awards
In uk, the only country that sell it, I pay 32 Pound por bottle = 64, more 7-10 pounds to send it = 71 pound, approx 90 euro. more cycle support, post cycle, and so on...
isn't too expensive

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
In uk, the only country that sell it, I pay 32 Pound por bottle = 64, more 7-10 pounds to send it = 71 pound, approx 90 euro. more cycle support, post cycle, and so on...
isn't too expensive
I know a site in uk that sells it for £28 with free postage to europe. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link though..?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

Everybody responds to compounds differently...what works for one may not work for another....

It seems as though you have really made up your mind on H-drol and only want to by one bottle..So go for it then...run it 50,50,50,50 and see what happens....BE CRAZY MY FRIEND:jaw:

:fool2:

homer

homer

Awards
is the compound that is more specific to my goal, strenght, little bit of mass, no fat gain, little side. but If the cycle is not enough, I can go to p-plex o t roid. no m drol because it seems to hard on liver and axis

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally for your goals I'd stay away from both plex and mdrol back pumps and water weight not good for your goals. Hdrol is fine so is T-roid imo both good for lean strength Hdrol i feel is 75mg and if going a 19 nor i like infinite labs cyclo tren 35mg instead of 30mg per cap

homer

homer

Awards
So, between Hdrol 50x4, or T-roid at full dosis (one bottle is sufficient) what do you chooce?
and how many side I can see on t-roid?

S

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established

How were you muscle gains, do you see a difference in the mirror test....

hair loss ....thats my biggest fear...what kind of hair loss i heard hdrol was pretty good at not getting hairloss...

what would be easier on hair mdrol pulse or straight hdrol cycle

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
How were you muscle gains, do you see a difference in the mirror test....

hair loss ....thats my biggest fear...what kind of hair loss i heard hdrol was pretty good at not getting hairloss...

what would be easier on hair mdrol pulse or straight hdrol cycle
Sarted at 196, I'm now 203. I think I leaned out a bit too.

I wasn't aware I had the MPB gene before this cycle but now it looks I do. I have long, thick hair so it was very easy to notice any shredding. I'm not bald yet though :)

R

rosco1234

Awards
Hdrol worked great at 50/75/75/75/100 for me and def leaned out some.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sarted at 196, I'm now 203. I think I leaned out a bit too.

I wasn't aware I had the MPB gene before this cycle but now it looks I do. I have long, thick hair so it was very easy to notice any shredding. I'm not bald yet though :)
Invest in bic. A few more cycles, and I'm gonna have to.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So, between Hdrol 50x4, or T-roid at full dosis (one bottle is sufficient) what do you chooce?
and how many side I can see on t-roid?
T-roid will probrably shut you down harder.

homer

homer

Awards
Finally i chooce H-drol.

i do it at 50-50-50-75

if I want to do more, i buy other bottle.
the training is the same, and the diet is high in calorie (I have a very little BF).
cycle support = NAc and 1 week nac + silimarin.
I'm thinking if is a good thing to take Crea or/and B-alanine. or preserv it to post cycle.
and I think i go to take citrulline to help endurance.

other supplements are B vitamine, caffeine, egcg.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Finally i chooce H-drol.

i do it at 50-50-50-75

if I want to do more, i buy other bottle.
the training is the same, and the diet is high in calorie (I have a very little BF).
cycle support = NAc and 1 week nac + silimarin.
I'm thinking if is a good thing to take Crea or/and B-alanine. or preserv it to post cycle.
and I think i go to take citrulline to help endurance.

other supplements are B vitamine, caffeine, egcg.

Hey Homer....you out there. How did your H-drol cycle go? I am about to order 2 bottles of H-drol from NP on the Jan sale!:toilet:

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
At least I thought I was gonna order 2 bottles. NP is out of stock.