Cel M1,4ADD how to stack..........

Titanium

Awards
Well I was planning my next cycle and I saw this product come out. So now I can't decide what I want to stack for my next cycle. Here is what I was going to do for my next cycle:

Week 1-6: 1-T
Week 1-2: M-Drol 10mg per day
Week 2-5: Trenadrol 60mg per day.

If I was to use M1,4ADD in my next cycle what would I swap out or should i just completely rework the stack? I want a heavy strong stack. Any suggestions.

Titanium

Awards
If you can think of something that would stack nicely and kick some ass that is totally different let me know.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
1-6: 1-T
1-6: M14ADD (90-150mg)

Boom.. should blow your azz up. Strong as hell too.

Titanium

Awards
Isn't M1,4ADD the prohormone to D-bol? And at what rate does it convert to D-bol?

Titanium

Awards

That sounds simple and nice. Have you used M1,4ADD before? If it does convert to D-bol this should be a sweet stack. How would you dose the M1,4ADD weekly? Would an on cycle AI be needed?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That sounds simple and nice. Have you used M1,4ADD before? If it does convert to D-bol this should be a sweet stack. How would you dose the M1,4ADD weekly? Would an on cycle AI be needed?
I have not used it previously, but have read reviews from reputable members who have used legit M14ADD. Weekly, whatever 120 x 7 comes out to.

I doubt that an AI would be needed, but who knows.

Titanium

Awards
The reason I was using the M-Drol for the first 2 weeks of the cycle was to get a good kickstart. D-bol is often used for this purpose for injectable cycles. Im wondering which would be the better quick massbuilder to start the cycle. Maybe this set up:

Week 1-6: 1-T
Week 1-3: M1,4ADD at 90mg per day
Week 2-5: Trenadrol at 60mg per day

Titanium

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research on how to dose Trenadrol and M1,4ADD. It seem like everyone wants to dose Trenadrol at 90mg a day. Not to sure on M1,4ADD. If stacking Trenadrol with other steroids is 60mg a day enought or should I take it to 90mg? Im looking to buy the motherload juice this friday so I need to know how many bottle to get.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 19 nor at 70mg a day and get great results with no sides. i'l be stacking mine with infinite labs cyclo tren 70mg per day

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing a lot of research on how to dose Trenadrol and M1,4ADD. It seem like everyone wants to dose Trenadrol at 90mg a day. Not to sure on M1,4ADD. If stacking Trenadrol with other steroids is 60mg a day enought or should I take it to 90mg? Im looking to buy the motherload juice this friday so I need to know how many bottle to get.
Not too sure about the trenadrol, though, if it is similar to the other dienelone precursors out, then you'll want to dose it at 90 at least.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established

ozarkaBRAND is right. I did this a few years ago and got great results. If you had some 3-Alpha it would help remove the puffyness if added at the end of the cycle.

Titanium

Awards
ozarkaBRAND is right. I did this a few years ago and got great results. If you had some 3-Alpha it would help remove the puffyness if added at the end of the cycle.
I opted to go this direction and ordered 2 bottles of 1-T and 2 bottles of M1,4ADD. I think I may need another bottle of M1,4ADD depending on how I dose it. I could do 90mg per day but if I bump to 120mg I will need more. Not sure what to dose it at though.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about pulsing m1,4add? anybody try this.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've only used the original 1-T in transdermal form. If there is now something called 1-T I don't have any experience with it.

Titanium

Awards
I've only used the original 1-T in transdermal form. If there is now something called 1-T I don't have any experience with it.
It is a new product by Primordial Performance which is a transdermal as well. It is a prohormone to 1-AD which is a prohormone to 1-Test. It seems to work quite well. The beta testers were getting like 12-14 lbs for a cycle of 4 weeks. I will be starting this run in January at full force.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1,4add definately has the ability to aromatize from the hormone itself and im sure the 2nd hormone it converts too ( dbol), a simple dose of 25mgs every night or possibly 6oxo at 300mgs or more would probly do you decently.

M1,4add stacked with 1-T would be an amazing stack though, strength, mass, and weight gain!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance 1-T and MMV2 would also bee great

back to m14add I would use 25 mg of atd to cut back on excess E if needed starting week 3-4 not from the start

Titanium

Awards
M1,4add definately has the ability to aromatize from the hormone itself and im sure the 2nd hormone it converts too ( dbol), a simple dose of 25mgs every night or possibly 6oxo at 300mgs or more would probly do you decently.

M1,4add stacked with 1-T would be an amazing stack though, strength, mass, and weight gain!
Are you refering to 25mgs of ATD?

In my research on D-bol I found it converts to a very potent form of estrogen, Methylestrodiol. This is really what caused me to be concerned about estrogen. I would rather be overly cautious than get really bloated and have sensitive nipples.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In my research on D-bol I found it converts to a very potent form of estrogen, Methylestrodiol. This is really what caused me to be concerned about estrogen. I would rather be overly cautious than get really bloated and have sensitive nipples.

Sorry, yes i was talking about ATD.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

vit B6 will help with nips

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant believe nobody brought up the m14add issues. Are you planning on using the CEL brand? Thats the only one i know was out lately and it tested to be DHEA. I hope you didnt pick it up yet. id stick with the mdrol and PP 1-t.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe nobody brought up the m14add issues. Are you planning on using the CEL brand? Thats the only one i know was out lately and it tested to be DHEA. I hope you didnt pick it up yet. id stick with the mdrol and PP 1-t.
They got a new batch out dude. Tested by Proviant to be legit.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the half life?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hey PP couple companies got it out But CEL has a new batch and it's Legit. (Don't ask how I know:lol:)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey PP couple companies got it out But CEL has a new batch and it's Legit. (Don't ask how I know:lol:)
i see i see. ahhh oh well i got too much to go thru right now in the designer department. I put a ban on myself lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i see i see. ahhh oh well i got too much to go thru right now in the designer department. I put a ban on myself lol.

LOl

Yeah I saw I saw 4x8 95lb db bench presses yesterday weighing 149lbs

That's = to a 200lber using 130lb DB's :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats impressive man! guys are gonna have alot to deal with at your weight class!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They got a new batch out dude. Tested by Proviant to be legit.
THIs is what i am paranoid about. im doing wk1-3 SD wk1-7m14add similar to U.machines log. and im scared for **** that mine is bulk because soooo many reports have been shown up over time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tinytony Anabolics 2
DrDeca Cycle Logs 7
Cycle Logs 131
Hustlers Anabolics 54
Anabolics 7