What should I run from my box of fun?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal guys. I got a few things stockpiled, and I want to hear what you guys think about what I should do. Keep in mind that I'm more than fully aware of what support and PCT supps are necessary.

Here's the current content of my little black box:

P-plex by CEL (15mg version) full bottle, unopened
Epistane by IBE (maybe 80 remaining)
Methyl Plex by SNS (about 20 left, ran a cycle 2 years ago)
Original 1-AD by Ergopharm (got this from a guy at work!!!)
Xtreme Tren by tri city/Myogenix? (55 pills=18 days at 3/day)

working on getting a bottle of M1-t from a guy I know, but that's not a given

My goal is pure mass, but not at the expense of looking like a:donut:
Let's hear it guys!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pplex and methylplex combo 15/25/35/45/0
xtremetren 90/90/60/0/0
epistane 0/0/20/20/50

looks good to me. i have the xtremetren tapered down just so you start seeing gains at the start of the cycle. id like to see this one done. with the pplex and mplex you would just combine the 10mg cap and 15mg cap to get wanted dose (take the 15mg before the 10).

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren and pplex gets my vote. thats the easiest way to make sure the tren doesn't dry your joints out.

can't remember dose on tri-city labs, but don't go over 120mg. 70-100mg is the range for most people. if memory serves me correct, tri-city is 35mg pills, so 3 a day is MAX.

every tren log i've seen over 120mg had nasty sides. you gonna log this for us brotha?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging this, starting around the first of the year. Hollidays are just too crazy to try to have everything in order for 3 weeks straight.

Any suggestions on gyNO prevention? The tren may or may not be a progestin, depending on who you talk to. P-5-P is readily available, and I do have a source for cabergoline, but it's not cheap.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
P5P, NAC, L-dopa, 1-carboxy all work pretty well. i never had a problem with gyno from tren, nor did my workout partner, who also dosed. In PCT, again, i had no issues. my workout partner had massive estro rebound with serious bloating - 6-8 pound gain in PCT, all of it bloat and fat.

clomid for PCT is my recommendation, but anything is better than what he did - nothing.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking i might do this:
p-plex 15/30/30/15
tren: 90/90/60/0
Epi: 0/0 /20/30

4 weeks might be pushing it though.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking i might do. 4 weeks might be pushing it though.

p-plex 15/30/30/15
tren: 90/90/60/0
Epi: 0/0 /20/30
4 weeks should be fine. all in all, those are moderate doses of those compounds. i would consider

p-plex 15/15/30/30
tren 60/60/60/60
epi 20/30/0/0

that should give the p-plex some time to kick in, while having the epi jumpstart the cycle. though that low a dose of tren would be a crapshoot in terms of gains.

kristofer or nos could hopefully give some advice. :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I got the tren from ropehead on here. He was saying the tren kicked in fairly quick for him, but it was drying out his joints too bad. Thats how I came across it.

Maybe I'll add in some epi at the end also. Mainly for it's drying and ai capabilities.
So maybe:
p plex 15/15/30/30
Tren: 60/90/90/0
Epi: 20/0 /0 /30

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren kicked in on day 3 for me. insane cycle followed that. absolutely insane.

with tren, you really have to know how to push yourself. when i cycled, my rule was "if i'm not shaking on rep 10, add some more weight". took my military press from 155 to 225 in 23 days. frikken insane. super dry joints - only noticed it in the elbows, but god it was unpleasant.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Not too hip on stacking 3 compounds. So

Here is a cycle that would result strength and size for sure.

Tren-90-120/90-120/90/90/90/90- possibly 60mg Tren last 2 weeks
PP- 00/00/15/15/30/30

Watch the Blood Pressure and adjust as necessary.

I would run Somnidren GH, Bulletproof, PFull or the likes at night to release GH. ED.

My minimum support supps during would be

Cycle Support
EFA's
Animal Pak
200-300mg B6 ED
1.5-2 gallons h2o daily
BCAA and EAA

Clean diet consisting of low sodium, chicken/brown rice, vegetables, very little processed foods and very little fast food,if any. Red meat a couple times a week.

If i chose to serm.......Clomid with 6-oxoX or PCS with trione.

OTC PCT is possible, but careful selection is a must.

Last i heard 19-nors and Estra's are progestins........Which IMO equates to no nolva.

Not too hip on 4 week cycles......For me, compounds dont kick in until 3 or 4 week.

I know this advice doesnt agree with your inventory, sorry GTarzan.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
tren kicked in on day 3 for me. insane cycle followed that. absolutely insane.

with tren, you really have to know how to push yourself. when i cycled, my rule was "if i'm not shaking on rep 10, add some more weight". took my military press from 155 to 225 in 23 days. frikken insane. super dry joints - only noticed it in the elbows, but god it was unpleasant.
what trenX did you use and what dose?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick contradictory opinion on how to use the Phera...
For me, Phera runs pretty wet, with excellent mass gains. So I like to jumpstart my cycles with heavy Phera. Then gradually taper the Phera down, as you ramp up something drier. Like epi.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a week or even two weeks of epi is no good. didnt notice much until week 3 with that.

everyone says the tren kicks fast so with the amount you have i would stick with 90/90/60. the two 90mg weeks stacked with a low to average dose of pp for it to get in the system, when week 3 hits the phera hits and you cycle that for week 3 &4 at effective doses while introducing the epi at low dose then at week 5 you hit the epi with a bang and dry out and end cycle.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Piston and ImJ2x

X2!

ACL is supposed to the the best. From what i am hearing, it is potent............May have to look into snaggin a few bottles. 70 bucks is the going rate. :(

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
For me tren took about 12-14 days to kick in for strength. Size (water) was almost immediate.