short t3 run

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I know this may not be the correct forum, but could anyone tell me if it would be worth it to run t3 at 25-30 mcg ED for 4 weeks?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
That depends:

Is this for weight loss only?

Is it in conjuction with AAS/GH?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
weight loss

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I feel its safe go up to 50mgs for a wk or 2.

25/50/50/(0) (Taper down 5-10mgs ED/EOD for the last 2 weeks)

Be advised, this is not a substitute for doing cardio and eating healthy. you must have your diet dialed in, and keep up, or add, cardio to make the weight drop.

Is there a reason you want too stay at 4wks?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
No reason just figured 4 weeks would be a good lenght, no?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would say, if you feel comfortable with it, go for 6wks. Thats the usual amount of time that I've run it. Much longer and I feel that your natural thryroid might become too suppressed.

One thing to think about is varying the dosage during a cycle. I probably wouldnt go over 50mgs, without AAS. To maximize effectiveness you can drop the dosage a little lower for a day or two. Then when you get back up you can feel it working more.

0-/50/50/50/-0 Taper up the first 2wks, taper down the last 2 wks. Does that make sense? The tapering is what helps your natural thyroid start pumping again.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
It makes sense.. although i've read mixing thoughts on that tapering has no effect because you're still introducing foreign t3 into the body and it's natural production will be ceased no matter the dosage. I'm no endocrinologist, so i'm not sure on that though.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
With prescribed synthroid, cytomel etc its done to boost your thyroid levels, not neccesarily take the place of. So it makes sense to taper, to me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With prescribed synthroid, cytomel etc its done to boost your thyroid levels, not neccesarily take the place of. So it makes sense to taper, to me.

synthroid just converts to what the body needs, if T3 levels are normal, synthroid wont due much.

T3 has been effectivly used for 16 weeks on many pre contest diets in conjunction with clen and AAS, start at 25mcg, and increast by 12.5 mcg ever 2 weeks until you get to ur desired dose.... 75mcg is the limit that you should not exceed. and taper the dose as you start to finish off, i personally feel 50mcg is more then enough.

but remember there will be wasting going on with it, so its important to use AAS or something like CLEN, not ECA.

hope this helps.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
It helps.. Thanks!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
T3 has been effectivly used for 16 weeks on many pre contest diets in conjunction with clen and AAS, start at 25mcg, and increast by 12.5 mcg ever 2 weeks until you get to ur desired dose.... 75mcg is the limit that you should not exceed. and taper the dose as you start to finish off, i personally feel 50mcg is more then enough.
You must read alot of Dave Palumbo's articles.

16wks too me is rediculous. I wouldnt follow what a professional bodybuilder does, they have no care for their endocrine system.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must read alot of Dave Palumbo's articles.

16wks too me is rediculous. I wouldnt follow what a professional bodybuilder does, they have no care for their endocrine system.

big believer in what her does, and hes a friend of mine, smart dude...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running 25mcg ED for 3 months, in conjunction w/CJC/GHRP (basically GH). Aside from accelerated metabolism (mildly), I'm using it to ward off GH sides with it. :) I will taper up to 25mcg and taper down to come off.

25mcg is really not that much.