Havoc Cycle

HEARTLESS

Awards
Alright well after wanting to use prime I have read many convincing threads on havoc.. Setup a basic cycle and this is what ive come up with:
Havoc for 4 or 5 weeks dosing morning/noon/evening or morning/afternoon
20/30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/40/40
DHEA at 50mg day prob pre/post workout
Cycle Support 2 scoop day

Liv52, multi, oils, vitamin e/c, taurine

Pct: week 1-4 either novla(if i can find it.. dose 40/40/20/20) or reversitol
week 3-6 6oxo

Open to all suggestions and info to help me run this as smoothly as possible, thanks for your time guys.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
clomid would be good too with post cycle support or nolva,

i personally dont use nolva any more i fin it inferior to clomid

I have never used clomid are the sides worse than Nolva? That is what I have heard.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Alright well after wanting to use prime I have read many convincing threads on havoc..
I'd like to throw a few cents in here. First, jumping from interest in a natural test booster, into a methylated steroid is large indeed. I hope you have thought about it carefully. Second, there is no "if I find it", you need to have your PCT chems in hand before you start.

That is all the advice I have, best of luck :)

HEARTLESS

Awards
Well yeah I ment if I can find it when im ordering.. Im a strong believer in having everything in hand and having a proper setup for what my goals are. Thats why im here asking :).. any other advice for this guys?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never used clomid are the sides worse than Nolva? That is what I have heard.

well if you think of a side as thinking you can run **** first through a brick wall lol. it made me recover much quicker, my balls are bigger then before my cycle and no emotional sides what soo ever ... for me atleast.

HEARTLESS

Awards
Safe to say everyones body reacts different.. Is the safest way to run novla and post cycle support?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Alright well after wanting to use prime I have read many convincing threads on havoc.. Setup a basic cycle and this is what ive come up with:
Havoc for 4 or 5 weeks dosing morning/noon/evening or morning/afternoon
20/30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/40/40
DHEA at 50mg day prob pre/post workout
Cycle Support 2 scoop day

Liv52, multi, oils, vitamin e/c, taurine

Pct: week 1-4 either novla(if i can find it.. dose 40/40/20/20) or reversitol
week 3-6 6oxo

Open to all suggestions and info to help me run this as smoothly as possible, thanks for your time guys.
nicely planned cycle. some comments:
nolva dose should be lower
as for havoc, if you are gaining really well, there is no need to increase dosages. if you reposnd well to havoc you could probably finish off 4 weeks at 20mg and with minimal shutdown if you are lucky. so take note ;-)

dhea is a real good addition imo

good luck

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How much cycle support you going to be using?

Starting 2 weeks before your cycle is a good idea, along with the other health supps you'll be running with cycle support.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nicely planned cycle. some comments:
nolva dose should be lower
as for havoc, if you are gaining really well, there is no need to increase dosages. if you reposnd well to havoc you could probably finish off 4 weeks at 20mg and with minimal shutdown if you are lucky. so take note ;-)

dhea is a real good addition imo

good luck
Good advice here. ;)

HEARTLESS

Awards
Alright with all your help guys this is what ive ordered and how it will be run.. If wanted I may be down to keep a log. Ordered: Havoc/Cycle Support Stack(1 order)
Gut Health (35 caps)(2 bottles)
DHEA (25 mg) (100caps/25 mg)(1 bottle)
Taurine 1000 mg (100 caps)(1 bottle)
6-OXO (60 caps)(1 bottle)
Reversitol(1 bottle)
Clomid
Milk Thistle

As far as how I plan to run everything
Pre-cycle:1 week
Gut health(2 first 5 days then 1 each day after)
Milk Thistle(3 day)
DHEA(25mg preworkout and 25mg post)
Cycle support(1 scoop for first week)

Cycle:4 weeks
Havoc week 1 10mg am and 10mg pm
week 2-4 20mg am and 10 mg pm(week 4 possible 20mg am and 20mg pm)
Cycle support(2 scoop day)
Gut health(1 each day)
Milk Thistle(3 day)

Pct:run right after or wait 2 weeks?
Regardless it will be run for 6 weeks
1-4 weeks
Novla/Clomid(ed dosing)
Reversitol(as stated on label)
3-6 weeks
6oxo(3 ed pm)

ALRIGHT THATS IT, LET ME KNOW IF WERE READY TO GO!!!!!! Thanks alot!

HEARTLESS

Awards
What I labeled in BOLD is what im iffy about so any advice there would be much appreciated

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright with all your help guys this is what ive ordered and how it will be run.. If wanted I may be down to keep a log. Ordered: Havoc/Cycle Support Stack(1 order)
Gut Health (35 caps)(2 bottles)
DHEA (25 mg) (100caps/25 mg)(1 bottle)
Taurine 1000 mg (100 caps)(1 bottle)
6-OXO (60 caps)(1 bottle)
Reversitol(1 bottle)
Clomid
Milk Thistle

As far as how I plan to run everything
Pre-cycle:1 week
Gut health(2 first 5 days then 1 each day after)
Milk Thistle(3 day)
Cycle support(1 scoop for first week)

A:Splitting the DHEA like you have should work just fine. I'd take 3 grams taurine pre-workout, and 3 grams post-workout. I'd take the cycle support at 2 scoops/day as recommended. Pre-loading i highly recommend if possible, because some of the support supps require time to build adequate levels. (I.E. NAC, Hawthorne Berry) You can drop to 1 scoop/day during PCT.

Cycle:4 weeks
Havoc week 1 10mg am and 10mg pm
week 2-4 20mg am and 10 mg pm(week 4 possible 20mg am and 20mg pm)
Cycle support(2 scoop day)
Gut health(1 each day)
Milk Thistle(3 day)

A: I agree with how you have it dosed here. I'd try to get the 20mg dose about an hour or so pre-workout if possible. The key is to spread the remaining dosing evenly around that to maintain stable serum blood concentration.

Pct:run right after or wait 2 weeks?
Regardless it will be run for 6 weeks
1-4 weeks
Novla/Clomid(ed dosing)
Reversitol(as stated on label)
3-6 weeks
6oxo(3 ed pm)

A: Start you PCT the day after your last dosing. Havoc's half life isn't that long (6-8 hours), so it won't take long to clear the body. I do recommend an anti-cort product in there as well. Check out Lean Xtreme, or Lean Fx.

ALRIGHT THATS IT, LET ME KNOW IF WERE READY TO GO!!!!!! Thanks alot!
I answered above. If you have any questions along the way, i'd be glad to help out. :)

HEARTLESS

Awards
I found a havoc writeup that you(Trauma1) did and I sort of used that as an outline and guess and check for mine. Ive got some lean fx not sure how much though id have to check, run that the whole pct or just with the 6oxo?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a havoc writeup that you(Trauma1) did and I sort of used that as an outline and guess and check for mine. Ive got some lean fx not sure how much though id have to check, run that the whole pct or just with the 6oxo?
Yeah that's my write-up. It looked like you had read it the way you had it set up. :)

Start the Lean Fx day 1 of PCT.

HEARTLESS

Awards
Nice. thanks for all your help so far.. ill keep you and everyone updated so if anyone themselves is lookin at a cycle like this keep posted! starting t minus 2 weeks!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if you think of a side as thinking you can run **** first through a brick wall lol. it made me recover much quicker, my balls are bigger then before my cycle and no emotional sides what soo ever ... for me atleast.
That is what I heard the emotional sides for some can be pretty bad.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is what I heard the emotional sides for some can be pretty bad.

yea becauuse its a synthetic estrogen as well as an anti estrogen, its a 50/50 mix of the isomers. which is why i implement an AI when i use it, or recomend one, whether ED or EOD.

but i think it depends on how sensitive you are, some people cant run much more then 50 mg with out becoming a wreck,

i think 150mg for me would do it to me, but its not necesary to go as high.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea becauuse its a synthetic estrogen as well as an anti estrogen, its a 50/50 mix of the isomers. which is why i implement an AI when i use it, or recomend one, whether ED or EOD.

but i think it depends on how sensitive you are, some people cant run much more then 50 mg with out becoming a wreck,

i think 150mg for me would do it to me, but its not necesary to go as high.

Yes we all react differently to these things.:)

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Does Lean FX come highly recomended for havoc PCT?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
If your cycle support contains red yeast rice then id advise you start it second week of cycle at 1 scoop then increasy to 2 week 3 till end
and in pct go back to 1 scoop

reason being the red yeast rice is a potent statin and will lower total cholesterol quite a bit. and you want that during the end of your cycle. because as you know cholesterol is the building block for test and other hormones and you dont want a very low total count by the time you start pct as that would be bad.

if it doesnt contain RYR then you are good to go, though id save up and use 1 scoop throughout(except maybe week 4) as havoc is not that bad.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Lean FX come highly recomended for havoc PCT?
An anti-cort is. There are others besides lean fx, but it does have a good rep on AM.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
If it's a pulse cycle, would cort control be recomended to use on the 'off' days? Or is it still best saved for PCT?

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
If it's a pulse cycle, would cort control be recomended to use on the 'off' days? Or is it still best saved for PCT?
Not really a direct answer, but I am doing cycle 1 og HAVOC on a pulse and using Relora for anti-cort and the Doc said it looked okay. see how to pulse cycle if you want to review.

Good luck!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Not really a direct answer, but I am doing cycle 1 og HAVOC on a pulse and using Relora for anti-cort and the Doc said it looked okay. see how to pulse cycle if you want to review.

Good luck!
I've used relora b4, I like the NOW products.

HEARTLESS

Awards

5 months old.. arms are .75 inches thicket up to 15.75 and waist lost water that I had and looks less bloated now

2 weeks to HAVOC TIME BABY!!!!