ascending testicle

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
When I'm on cycle, I'll occasionally have one testicle ascend into my bladder region.. I've read up on this and apparently it's normal for it to happen sometimes, but, what is the likely culprit?

Btw.. for those who haven't experienced this, it's a mighty odd/scary feeling to notice one of your "boys" missing.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
holy shiz!!!!! that would freak me the f*ck out if one of my employees left the workplace for a little while...on the other hand they have gotten so small on cycle that i thought they were gonna dissappear. but jeezus i tell u what...i love my gear and all but i would stop everything the day that happened...talk about bad sides...holy crap

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ha.. it's not that bad dude.. It's only temporary, and generally occurs at specific (sexy) times.. or when it's really cold.

Imagine being in bed with your girl and looking down to realize one of your balls is just ggggone.. yeah, weird.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
have u heard of anyone else having this happen? ive never come across this problem before...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Happens to me, usually the left one. It's a weird feeling for sure.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I don't know that I've heard of anyone else having this happen, but I read a thread on a urology forum that said it was pretty normal..

Ha... Lefty for me too.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
It happened to me quite often when I was young and my parents took me to the doc for it. They also said it was normal. Cheers, angel77:drunk:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Happened to me a couple of time too bro and I also spoke with the doc and he said its normal.

The first time I was in my early twenties and it was right after I had an orgasm with my girl.....then it was like my left nut was missing and I totally freaked......I thought I busted so hard that I blew it up or something! For about 2 minutes I was really freaked out and then it dropped back down. Really scary....now it sounds funny but at the time....

Mr.50

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Happened to me a couple of time too bro and I also spoke with the doc and he said its normal.

The first time I was in my early twenties and it was right after I had an orgasm with my girl.....then it was like my left nut was missing and I totally freaked......I thought I busted so hard that I blew it up or something! For about 2 minutes I was really freaked out and then it dropped back down. Really scary....now it sounds funny but at the time....

Mr.50

lmfao

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I had this problem too a while ago. But since my legs got bigger so did the tendons in that region, and it hasn't happened to me in like 1,5 years.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 reasons for this,

1. your sack is cold.

2. Your doing something which has your twins moving around too much ( usualy sex)

3. Your shut down =)

its all a safety mechanizm for them, for cold they suck up into the groin region so they keep warm, same for when your having sex so you dont bash them up. Suck up when your shut down like they were before you hit puberty. Hope that helps

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
happens to me alot actualy, usualy the right one, it just decides to chill up in the area near by unit. usualy i just push it back down haha. if im using HCG this doesnt happen, only when they are shrunken, which is the majority of the time..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Ha.. it's not that bad dude.. It's only temporary, and generally occurs at specific (sexy) times.. or when it's really cold.

Imagine being in bed with your girl and looking down to realize one of your balls is just ggggone.. yeah, weird.

lol.. your new nickname is "the UNIBALLER".

EDIT: dammit, this isn't the anonymous thread?

:)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. maybe this is one of those threads I should've made anonymous.. oops!