Hemadrol/Propadrol and alcohol

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im new to this forum and can see in other threads that many people here are not fans of drinking while on cycle. I understand that drinking hinders gains. However my question is if when I start my Hema/propa cycle (Hema is methylated propa is not) and I do happen to have a night or two where I drink, Will this be too harsh for my liver, realistically? If I start this stack it will be over the holiday season and I am bound to drink, i.e. new years eve.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Im new to this forum and can see in other threads that many people here are not fans of drinking while on cycle. I understand that drinking hinders gains. However my question is if when I start my Hema/propa cycle (Hema is methylated propa is not) and I do happen to have a night or two where I drink, Will this be too harsh for my liver, realistically? If I start this stack it will be over the holiday season and I am bound to drink, i.e. new years eve.
taking oral steroids its the same as driving...don't drink

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if u drank 2 nites out of your entire cycle nothing adverse would happen to you, the majority of people on this board are way overcautious and in some cases just overboard. i know guys who pop 20 Dbols a day and still drink every night, is it smart? no. will it kill you, no.

paparuedebaco

Awards
i was doing an epistane and propadrol cycle, and i had like 3 or 4 drinks one night, only got a little tipsy, and the next day i had the worst hangover of my life, so i wouldnt drink on cycle unless u want to feel like crap the next day

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea you get some wicked hangovers and you also get drunk easier haha.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if u drank 2 nites out of your entire cycle nothing adverse would happen to you, the majority of people on this board are way overcautious and in some cases just overboard. i know guys who pop 20 Dbols a day and still drink every night, is it smart? no. will it kill you, no.
Thanx guys. good feedback. Ill start a log when I start the stack. Ill do my best to just say no to the booze

trentime420

Awards
you should just smoke some greenery instead. ;) that wont hurt ya liver

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thats very true but i kno it tends to make some people ( me ) lazy and causes me to crave twinkies and poptarts.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats very true but i kno it tends to make some people ( me ) lazy and causes me to crave twinkies and poptarts.
My house doesn't have twinkies and pop tarts, when i blaze i get to choose between the usual suspects (chicken, turkey, protein shake, eggs) and they all taste twice as good and I can eat way more before I'm full. So it's great for bulking or if you are behind on calories for a day.

Alcohol doesn't even compare, it is a poison that destroys gains, destroys my appetite and workout the next day, causes dehydration causing me to drink too much water and become bloated. Nasty nasty nasty.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea agreed alc if ****ing dirty. ull never find any of that in my house, but my wife buys delicious snacks and puts them next to my big bags of frozen chicken and brown rice like shes trying to make a point for me to live a little.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 6
swish1985 Cycle Logs 1
swish1985 Anabolics 0
swish1985 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6