Good morning AM, quick question....

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I know you all are sick of Epi threads, but I have a question about something. I'm currently running this at 30 mgs a day for 4 weeks, right now on day 11. I'm considering extending it to 6 weeks and bumping it to 40 mgs. What do you think of this ?? Also, I have Nolva on hand, but I'm hearing more about Toremefine. Is there a real difference between the two. Should I pick some of this up too for PCT, or just stick with the Nolva. Thanks for the help guys, seems like a much better board than some of the others.....cough...BB.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is much less liver toxic than Nolva. That would be good enough reason to use it instead. It is a little more expensive but only by about $15.00 or so.

As far as dosing the Epi I ran it at 20/30/40/40 and it went very well. You could try and push it to 6 weeks but listen to your body. I went up to 50mg for 4 days and had to drop back down for blood pressure issues I was having. I was really flush and light headed. Dropping back down to 40 and I was fine. I had great gains on 4 weeks.