SD / PP cycle dosing examples

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I am preparing for a SD / PP cycle in January and I want to get some dosing examples (amounts & time of day doses)from those that have went this route. I'm looking forward to the DRY / WET combo. The Havoc was very tough on my joints. The mega dosing Fish Oil has helped alot in PCT but still!:frustrate
Basic runthroughs would be appreciated.
I have Nolva, Ergopharm 6xo, P5P, for PCT. I have heard that Nolva might not be the best choice. Not quite sure why? I'd like to find out the best dosing scheme and structure for PCT. I know alot of people vary in the times to start AI's and how much Nolva would be needed (if any in this case).

I know 1 thing. I will be dosing SD 20/20-30split/30. What's a nice amount of Phera to go along with it?

I have all support supps in place. Solid diet. I am 6"1' 205 lbs. :drunk:

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Stacking phera with m-drol is not a good move. You would be stacking to very harsh methyls. I would reconsider.:)

What about bridging them? I've seen numerous threads about this stack together and I've seen them bridged as well.

I know stacking a wet & dry compound together helps with achy joints and if taken in moderation can be a nice ride. I've read many on the D-Bol and Havoc together with great success and low to no sides.
I KNOW you get sides w/ SD regardless. I'll be careful.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think bridging them is the best move

If you stack them try something like SD 10mg and PP 20mg for 4 weeks

big guns

Awards
The best way to stack PP/SD is to run the Phera 20 mg day for two weeks, then bump the Phera to 30 mgs day while adding the SD at 20 mgs day for a week, then reverse it at 30 mgs SD and 20 mgs PP for another week. Then finish cycle with SD only. Take it from someone who knows SD/PP. They are right about stacking two 17AA products, very harsh. Two weeks together is enough. Any questions PM me. I won't steer you wrong. I know SD/PP, I s

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
right now im running 50 mgs of pp and 150 mgs of prostanozol
this is a good wet and dry combo....i love this stack so far

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
The best way to stack PP/SD is to run the Phera 20 mg day for two weeks, then bump the Phera to 30 mgs day while adding the SD at 20 mgs day for a week, then reverse it at 30 mgs SD and 20 mgs PP for another week. Then finish cycle with SD only. Take it from someone who knows SD/PP. They are right about stacking two 17AA products, very harsh. Two weeks together is enough. Any questions PM me. I won't steer you wrong. I know SD/PP, I s

Very nice! Thank u. This is exactly what i needed! Cheers, angel77:drunk:

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
You also might try running a regular PP cycle straight through, and pulsing the SD on workout days

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
You also might try running a regular PP cycle straight through, and pulsing the SD on workout days
I would consider but I workout 5-6 days a week so I couldn't pulse. Cheers, angel77:drunk: