Test e cutting cycle not working

rombusempire

Awards
I starteda test e cycle (300mg/week) to cut. It is actually Delatestryl, from my endocrinologist.

I am trying to cut, but it is very very hard due to the appetite.

I do morning cardio (martial arts) 30mins a day. The intensity of the cardio I would say to be moderate - high. The hunger towards the middle of the day is unbearable. If I do not eat, I literally will fall asleep.

I am gaining a lot of mass and stnretgh, as well as fat. I am afraid that if I gain anymore fat, it will be very hard to remove later, not to mention, LOOSE SKIN.

I estimate my calories to be about...3000 or so. I eat 5 times a day, meals spread prety evenly throughout. I know it doesnt mean much as everyone's metabolism is different. I am at abotu 17% bodyfat now, 165lbs.

Did any of you here have this appetite problem while on test? When you cut....did you fight through the hunger and load your self with caffeine to stave off falling asleep? This is my frist cycle with AAS please help.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
test e is generally recognized as more of a bulker.. test p seems to be used for cutting/hardening more often then not.. even though im sure many will disagree with me here and say test is test

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
u can cut easily on test e i have done it many time myself....u just need to put the fork down...at 165 and 17 percent body fat you are probably eating double the calories u should be to cut. try using an appetite supressant for a couple of weeks until your body gets used to the reduced calories. but your probably gonna be hungry from time to time...this is a diet. i utilize broccoli and grean beans to great extent when dieting because they have very low caloric value so you can eat a ton of them. just remember that no matter what steroid your on your not gonna lose weight if your diet and workouts arent on track. all the test should be doing on a cut is helping you retain muscle.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
my advise would be to eat cleaner foods, IE tuna fish instead of a cheesburger or chicken insteead of pizza.. keep the carbs on the clean side also IE rice or a potato. eat every 2 hours and your metab will pick up enough to burn some fat. use the hunger to your advantage by eating cleaner smaller meals, dont be afraid of veggies and fruit too bro.

rombusempire

Awards
Thankyou!

Ill reduce the calories. Fortunetly, I dont need to clean up my diet becuase I eat quite clean, ie, oatmeal + 1 tablesppon of flax oil + chicken breast --- these are typical of my meals

ANother thing, does anyone here think it is ok for me to bulk with my current bodyfat levels?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lets see a pic.. I mean i see people say 15-17% all the time, and in reality are probably mid to high 20's..

IMO try and get your cals to a point where your trimming fat and gaining muscle simultaneously Ie "recomp" it is much easier to do this when ON.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The water you're holding from the enanthate will easily blur any lines you might have had at 17%.

holy

rombusempire

Awards
"IMO try and get your cals to a point where your trimming fat and gaining muscle simultaneously Ie "recomp" it is much easier to do this when ON."

If I do this, will I stil be able to get the most out of my 'gains' in terms of increasing mass and strength?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"IMO try and get your cals to a point where your trimming fat and gaining muscle simultaneously Ie "recomp" it is much easier to do this when ON."

If I do this, will I stil be able to get the most out of my 'gains' in terms of increasing mass and strength?
Rombus you can't have it both ways you can't get the most out of mass and still cut. Can you gain muscle and cut fat at the same time yes. But you can't max out both ways cutting fat and gaining mass. you have got to decide what you want to do.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
The water you're holding from the enanthate will easily blur any lines you might have had at 17%.

holy
Just what I thought. It might be better to run an aromatase inhibitor along with Test E. Proviron might be a good choice, it has a higher affinity to bind to the aromatase enzyme. It also lowers SHBG.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rombus you can't have it both ways you can't get the most out of mass and still cut. Can you gain muscle and cut fat at the same time yes. But you can't max out both ways cutting fat and gaining mass. you have got to decide what you want to do.
pretty much..

How long have you been on this cycle?

rombusempire

Awards
I have been running the cycle for 3 weeks now.

I use some letrozole (1/4 pills) if I start getting signs of gyno. But yes, I do notice that on some days the lines are smoother...thanks!

rombusempire

Awards
I forgot to mention.

I have illiotibial band syndrome. It has recently been aggravating again and I cannot guarantee that I will be able to conitnue my mornign cardio.

There is a lot of info out there saying taht 'exercise' results in subcutaneous fat loss while dieting is viscera lfat loss.

Weight training is 'exercise'.

I actually dont want to do cardio because whatever muscle groups teh cardio involves makes me too weak for gains in weight training. Ie, running = squat suffers, boxing = upper body suffer.

The question is...will I be able to get good results in terms of subcutaneous fat loss if I did not do cardio? (continue weight training and dieting down to 1800 or so calories)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think u need to slow down and figure out what u want from this cycle...are you bulking, cutting or recomping? Also...after three weeks you havent even started feeling the effects of your test yet...and i wouldnt just haphazardly take letro...f*cking with your estrogen levels like that will give you gyno. if your gonna use letro do it on a steady basis

edit: and to answer your question...you really do need to do cardio to burn the fat...do a fasted cardio in the morning at a low intensity if you dont want to aggravate your knee

rombusempire

Awards
The decision is the hardest part. Thanks everyone for your advice.