Help with gyno reduction cycle!!!

jrob24

Awards
Whats up guys, i am wanting to try and reduce my gyno or if at all possible destroy it. Pretty new to serms and want some advice on what i should take and at what doses from you guys, given your numerous experiences with this stuff. I currently have arimidex,nolva, letro, and cabergoline. if you guys would point me in the right direction id be very appreciative!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
you could try using epistane cycle for like 3 weeks then use the nolva for pct that may do some good on your gyno apart from that go see your docu

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what did you run to get the gyno in the first place?

jrob24

Awards
not really completely positive, but i think i might of got it with superdrol, then i started noticing it on hdrol with like tenderness and stuff, then havoc made it visually noticebale because my nipple looks pointy from the side and stuff now, but i dont have any pain in them, but i can squeeze liquid out

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well your prolactins high for sure then, IS there lumps under your nipples? have you gone to the doctor yet? Do these things first. The caber wil lget rid of your lactating for sure

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im also guessing you didnt do any kinda real pct for anything you ran =/

jrob24

Awards
i never had any acces to serms so it was alwats things like restore for post cycle, i have pretty big lumps under my nipples, but i have not gone to a doctor yet, and do not plan on it due to my health insurance isnt active right now.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sucks for you, stay away from steroids.

caber: .5mg twice a week
nolva: 20mg every day
letro: 1mg Eod

run this for 8 weeks taper off the letro on week 6 and continue your nolva, taper off the Caber 1 week AFTER the lactating stops. Your most likely gonna be left with puffy nipples and a little fate behind the nipple no matter what, but this will take the lumps away and lactating stop. Good luck

jrob24

Awards
Alright man ill make a run at this, thankyou for the advice ill let you know how it goes, mad rep man

MrTexas1982

Awards
If you run letro, don't forget to get something for your joints. Just my 2cents.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sucks for you, stay away from steroids.

caber: .5mg twice a week
nolva: 20mg every day
letro: 1mg Eod

run this for 8 weeks taper off the letro on week 6 and continue your nolva, taper off the Caber 1 week AFTER the lactating stops. Your most likely gonna be left with puffy nipples and a little fate behind the nipple no matter what, but this will take the lumps away and lactating stop. Good luck

caber.5mg E3D
ADEX-1mg ED (letro is too strong)
Nolva is ok theres a lot of conflicting things in terms of size of the gyno in which nolva would be effective.

id say start with that, and 6oxo would help with libido while on this.....

i cant suggest nolva because im not sure of size and prevalance or it and if its prolactin, nolva wont do a thing. clomid may be better..

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
caber.5mg E3D
ADEX-1mg ED (letro is too strong)
Nolva is ok theres a lot of conflicting things in terms of size of the gyno in which nolva would be effective.

id say start with that, and 6oxo would help with libido while on this.....

i cant suggest nolva because im not sure of size and prevalance or it and if its prolactin, nolva wont do a thing. clomid may be better..
He mentioned big lumps, the nolva will work with the AI to get rid of those, i didnt reccomend going high dose AI only because eliminating estrogen has its own host of problems. Adex might be a better option, but all the gyno eliminating success ive read on came from Letro. My own personal experience also proved letro to be the right choice in getting rid of gyno.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letro for only 6 weeks strong or not should be fine, from what it sounds like he has messy situation with his gyno.

Goliath

Goliath

Awards
so will this work for gyno if you just have it has fat (still overweight)

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i would just go with armimidex to start at .5, if you are feeling ok i couldn't be too serious

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letro for only 6 weeks strong or not should be fine, from what it sounds like he has messy situation with his gyno.
i understand what your saying, but hard lumps? or soft tissue? prolactin related? or prolactin and estrogen related? you MUST find the root cause along with size (diameter in cm) which will warrent a better option.

nolva wont do anything for prolactin induced gyno, and theres a strong chance of rebound when discontinuing letro, i would never reccomend letro ever. there are better ooptions.

jrob24

Awards
I havent measure the diam but they are big lumps, pretty serious business, so its gonna take a huge attack to get rid of them id imagine, so you think i should throwout the letro and replace it with adex? What is this rebound effect you mentioned with the letro?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you have to be careful with letro. ive just finished about 6 weeks of it myself...tapered off very slowly and now running low dose nolva to try stop any rebound. Your libido is going to be shot, i mean at zero! be prepared for that. Just my luck i met someone in these past few weeks, in the end i had to tell her i was on medication cos i really had zero interest in sex and that aint right! its slowly coming back to me now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent measure the diam but they are big lumps, pretty serious business, so its gonna take a huge attack to get rid of them id imagine, so you think i should throwout the letro and replace it with adex? What is this rebound effect you mentioned with the letro?

hard tissue or soft tissue? if its hard tissue theres really not much at all you can do for it except surgery.

soft tissue greater then i believe 5cm nolva wont reduce it all and neither will an AI i believe.

less then 5 cm attack it full force. but remember nolva with adex or letro wont work as well as nolva and aromasin, the later dont interact with eachother in a way that it will lessen the effectivness of the other. but make sure you use caber, (or a dopamine antagonist, even if its herbal, if you cant get caber/dostinex) to lower prolactin as well.

if you need any more help just ask bro

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva controlled my rebound just fine and letro took my lumps away which is why i reccomended it, yes adex is probably a better option but I have not read anything bout somone succesfully curing gyno with it. Goodluck

jrob24

Awards
my lumps are like one big solid ball but they are squishy and like bendable if that makes sense. Id say if i pinch from the sides of the lump that they are about a little over a half of an inch wide :(

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my lumps are like one big solid ball but they are squishy and like bendable if that makes sense. Id say if i pinch from the sides of the lump that they are about a little over a half of an inch wide :(
im no doctor, but i would say start with the caber and aromasin, and see how that works for you,

jrob24

Awards
well you are my doctor right now lol, thx for all the advice ill let you know how it goes once i start it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well you are my doctor right now lol, thx for all the advice ill let you know how it goes once i start it

just remember, im not a doctor, but i did stay at a holiday inn express.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Go in about 6min (4:45-6:05)and youll see exactly what it is under there... sadly thats where Im at as well... Doesnt look TOO bad most the time but to get it all the way gone this is the only option specially for the actual lump.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha you can see hes a lost a little mass in the after pic from not workign out.

thanks for posting that poopy! im gonna use this vid as an insturctional to get my own gyno out!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO perform your own surgery eh??? niiiiiice.
My chest looks just like yours in avatar, fukin sucks cutting down bf only to have it show at the nipple area. Girls really dont notice it but man it messes with my head sometimes:frustrate

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
My chest looks just like yours in avatar, fukin sucks cutting down bf only to have it show at the nipple area. Girls really dont notice it but man it messes with my head sometimes:frustrate
Exactly!! after my lady friend kept bugging me to tell her what i was taking that had killed my sex drive, i grabbed her hand and said feel this lump. She looked at me and said are you crazy you can't tell there is anything there. But i know its there and thats the main thing.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

Go in about 6min (4:45-6:05)and youll see exactly what it is under there... sadly thats where Im at as well... Doesnt look TOO bad most the time but to get it all the way gone this is the only option specially for the actual lump.
jesus that was a huge chunk!! i couldnt listen to it so ill wait till i get home and watch it again. Im guessing mine is a similar size to that. Ouch! i always thought they went in under the armpit and over to the breast that way (im sure a AM member who'd had it done told me that). That looked relatively easy to recover from, ie the incision was quite small.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude the incision is totally unnoticeable unless your dumb and go against the docs directions to stay outta the sun so the scar tissue wont get darker then everything else.

Thats how they do lots of implants too.... Im sure they took both methods from implants (side of pec/armpit and around the aureole incision) and just applied them to REMOVING breast tissue instead of adding it.

I also know if yours is bigger or you have sever gyno like major ***** tits they may very well have to do multiple incisions and as well as incisions for drain tubes and everything like that... basically though anything we get as bodybuilders with typically lower BF% where no lipo needs to accompany the procedure will just get it done as was shown above... we have it really easy honestly. You should check the other vids that user on Youtube put up for his sever and teen pubertal cases... those guys got some Fed up tits man.