Superdrol - How does this look.

Johnboy1981

Awards
d have NOT used Superdrol before, I have however used Epistane.

So Im aiming to join the police in the UK soon. Passed the simple Maths,English,Info tests and awaiting the next stage. My main worry is the medical and what will and wont be detected, I'm not even sure about what the medical involves if im being honest. I have used Epistane as im aware they can't test for that due to the nature of the product. I would like to use Superdrol for more mass gains, but worried if this can be detected - can anyone clear this up for me?

So next stage is writing about how i plan on doing my cycle. Any advice here would be great but I'm copying what i have read from a website, it does look very promising.

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement stack), For this I will be taking "cycle insurance" Which contains Taurine, RYR, Milk thistle etc. Plenty to keep me good.

Week 1:

* 10mg Superdrol for first week. Maybe even push too 10-11 days.
* Supplement stack*

Week 2:

* 20mg Superdrol, split doses
* Supplement stack*

Week 3:

* 20mg Superdrol, split doses
* Supplement stack*

PCT After 3 weeks "on"

Rebound XT/ATD PCT week 1:
o 75mg Rebound XT (3 caps 1 in morning, 2 in evening taken with 10g of fat ideally)
o Supplement Stack*
Rebound XT/ATD PCT week 2:
o 50mg Rebound XT (1 cap in morning, 1 in evening, with 10g fat)
Rebound XT/ATD PCT week 3:
o 25mg Rebound XT (1 cap in evening, with fat)

I will also be using Tribulis Terrestris during the cycle as I have some to hand anyway.

With a cleanish diet and trying to get a good amount of calories, during my 3 week cycle, I am hoping for around a 5-6lb increase in lean muscle.

Ok so looking over my cycle, It looks good in my opinion. With a clean diet and good routine I should make 5-6lb of muscle over this period which is what I aim for. This Rebound XT is not something I have used before, although Im unaware of where I can get my hands on Nolvadex or Clomid.

Opinions?

Johnboy1981

Awards
You need a SERM. period. dot. fin.
I agree mate, I will be trying to get my hands on clomid. Obviously I will not be starting a cycle until I have all my PCT to hand. I am looking to start in January anyway so plenty of time.

I will be dosing my sdrol the first 2 weeks at 10mg as it is my first time. The 3rd week I will up to 20mg.

What sort of dose should I be taking my clomid at?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
some of the metabolites of superdrol may show up as masternon in a drug test.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I agree mate, I will be trying to get my hands on clomid. Obviously I will not be starting a cycle until I have all my PCT to hand. I am looking to start in January anyway so plenty of time.

I will be dosing my sdrol the first 2 weeks at 10mg as it is my first time. The 3rd week I will up to 20mg.

What sort of dose should I be taking my clomid at?
clomid 75 for 3 days, 50 for the remainder of a 2 week period, then 25. take it at night so if you have any emotional sides they will happen while you sleep.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need a SERM. period. dot. fin.

Why do you make Blanket statements like these?? Have you ever PERSONALLY gone through a s-drol pct without a serm? Or are you just going by what you have read from others?

I'm not saying a SERM isn't a good idea for various reasons. But read the quote below.

Below is courtesy of Dr. D
SD has a myotropic index of ~60 (600:10) so it still blows my mind how anybody can shutdown on it unless they're really getting greedy with the dose or taking it way too long.[/QUOTE]

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you make Blanket statements like these?? Have you ever PERSONALLY gone through a s-drol pct without a serm? Or are you just going by what you have read from others?

I'm not saying a SERM isn't a good idea for various reasons. But read the quote below.

SD has a myotropic index of ~60 (600:10) so it still blows my mind how anybody can shutdown on it unless they're really getting greedy with the dose or taking it way too long.
[/QUOTE]

He says it because it is true you need to run a SERM with superdrol.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

SD has a myotropic index of ~60 (600:10) so it still blows my mind how anybody can shutdown on it unless they're really getting greedy with the dose or taking it way too long.
[/QUOTE]

I am going by what I have read happend to others who used 6-oxo, adt and the like for a superdrol pct. Trust the majority here, you need a serm, or at least need to have one on hand in case the otc pct fails. In my opinion, the myotropic index means nothing here, because its a pretty well documented fact that SD will cause significant shutdown in the majority of users. It would be pretty irresponsible IMO to claim otherwise. Most things like the MI look good on paper, but ultimately, it depends on the individual user and how they respond to the compound. That goes for all hormonal products.