First Cycle (Dbol) need advice

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. First Cycle (Dbol) need advice


    Ill be starting my first roid cycle ever on monday and Im looking for a little advice on a few things.

    My main goal is to bulk up right now, nothing extreme.

    So how should I split the intake of the dbol?

    Also Im 5' 8" 178 lbs, what should my caloric intake be daily and how many carbs??

    Im right down the road from my gym, should I go everyday?? or split my workout over 3 or 4 days through the week.

    Should I continue my cardio or will this have adverse effects on my bulking??

    Thank you very muich, lookin forward to being a faithful member to these forum s.

    Hoot


  2. People on here will tell you that dbol alone is worthless and that you will lose any gains you make shortly after the cycle is finished. don't believe everything you read. wait for someone with more knowledge than me to respond and in the mean time do research on your own.
    •   
       


  3. been trying to research, not to many people on here seem to be using dbol.

    Some advice from an expert would be great.

  4. dbol's great at the beginning of a test cycle to kickstart gains. I've used it alone in the past and got ridiculous strength gains, but they didn't last. go to the chemical faq on here, the info is there, you just need to find it. good luck

  5. quick size? yes

    quick strength gains? yes

    lasting gains even with proper diet and PCT? highy unlikely


    RUN DBOL WITH TEST!
    •   
       


  6. I was told the same thing 2 years ago about d-bol... I still did it, and I loved being on it. But I lost all my gains (With a good PCT). It's pointless.

    Save your d-bol for once you get some Test. Go get a PH. Epi would be a great place to start. You will get gains that you can keep with proper PCT.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Pavlovs Vodka View Post
    I was told the same thing 2 years ago about d-bol... I still did it, and I loved being on it. But I lost all my gains (With a good PCT). It's pointless.

    Save your d-bol for once you get some Test. Go get a PH. Epi would be a great place to start. You will get gains that you can keep with proper PCT.
    You have to understand Im brand new to this, Im no good with acronyms lol could someone explain exactly what he said in his second paragraph???

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hoot33 View Post
    You have to understand Im brand new to this, Im no good with acronyms lol could someone explain exactly what he said in his second paragraph???
    What I said was save your d-bol until you are more experienced, and stack it with Testosterone. Which is an injectable steroid.

    If you do want to go with a hormone increasing substance I would reccomend Epistane (sold as Epistane, E-stane, and Havoc) , or Bold 200. Epistane is methylated. (It is toxic to you liver) So you would need to run liver support supplements. I would reccomend Liv 52, Milk thistle, and Sam-E.

    Bold 200 would be a decent way to start off, as it is not methylated. I don't have a lot of knowledge on bold . I'm sure some other people on this board could help you.

    I'm telling you. Save the D-bol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Pavlovs Vodka View Post
    What I said was save your d-bol until you are more experienced, and stack it with Testosterone. Which is an injectable steroid.

    If you do want to go with a hormone increasing substance I would reccomend Epistane (sold as Epistane, E-stane, and Havoc) , or Bold 200. Epistane is methylated. (It is toxic to you liver) So you would need to run liver support supplements. I would reccomend Liv 52, Milk thistle, and Sam-E.

    Bold 200 would be a decent way to start off, as it is not methylated. I don't have a lot of knowledge on bold . I'm sure some other people on this board could help you.

    I'm telling you. Save the D-bol.
    What your suggesting, does that depend on my goal?? Alot of people on here are body builders and such and while I have the utmost respect for them its not what Im striving to do. With Dbol alone I was told I would have large gains but lose half because it would be water weight, Im ok with that, Im trying to put on 10 or 15 lbs of muscle and keep it on.
    '
    For this should I still save my Dbol and get test???

    Thanks for all the help.

  10. why would u suggest epi over dbol? dbol is a better muscle builder, and its been used for so long now we know what to expect from it. dbol 25-30mg ED for 6 weeks is a great way to put on some nice LBM and gain some good strength. and no it wont all go away when you come off, thats waht happens when people dose too high and dont diet correctly.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    why would u suggest epi over dbol? dbol is a better muscle builder, and its been used for so long now we know what to expect from it. dbol 25-30mg ED for 6 weeks is a great way to put on some nice LBM and gain some good strength. and no it wont all go away when you come off, thats waht happens when people dose too high and dont diet correctly.
    Im 5' 9" 178 And Im pretty active other than going to the gym, what do you recommend for a diet?? Caloric intake? I live in a sort of dormatory so my options are limited to the microwave and my foreman grill.

    TY

  12. foreman grill is great, buffalo paties are a good source of lean protein. chicken, fish, tuna, turkey. solid meats every 3 hours, with a decent helping of some basic carbs. IE brown rice, potatoe, yam, oatmeal.

    train no more then 6 times a week, 5 is what i do, most guys train 4-5. cardio is fine to do no more then 3x a week and for 30 minutes tops just to maintain cardiovascular health.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    foreman grill is great, buffalo paties are a good source of lean protein. chicken, fish, tuna, turkey. solid meats every 3 hours, with a decent helping of some basic carbs. IE brown rice, potatoe, yam, oatmeal.

    train no more then 6 times a week, 5 is what i do, most guys train 4-5. cardio is fine to do no more then 3x a week and for 30 minutes tops just to maintain cardiovascular health.
    Lol thats alot of food, how large should my servings be?? I know I am new to this and require alot of help but I do appreciate all the advice I am getting, thank you.

  14. about 50g protein per meal. 50-60g carbs. 600-700 calories.

    youl get used to eating frequently after about a week, and this is when you will see the most improvements in your physique. the loads of good food coupled with the increased metabolisem will add some solid LBM and possibly even burn some unwanted fat.

  15. nephilim you are the ****, good advice.

  16. idk about others,.... but i kept all my gains on my last dbol cycle in feb. with a "descently good" pct. Supplement wise it was great, but my pct suffered a lil due to financial problems, and therefore i could not spend $50 on meat and potatoes/pastas a week like i did when on,lol so thats what i mean by "decently good.". 2 months later i started a cut, and at the time i still had all my strength, so i think its just having that solid diet when on,in pct, then after and also havin all the correct pct supplements that matters most,.... and also the fact that everyones different, ...what works for one might not on the other

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    idk about others,.... but i kept all my gains on my last dbol cycle in feb. with a "descently good" pct. Supplement wise it was great, but my pct suffered a lil due to financial problems, and therefore i could not spend $50 on meat and potatoes/pastas a week like i did when on,lol so thats what i mean by "decently good.". 2 months later i started a cut, and at the time i still had all my strength, so i think its just having that solid diet when on,in pct, then after and also havin all the correct pct supplements that matters most,.... and also the fact that everyones different, ...what works for one might not on the other
    What is PCT and what supplements do you recommend?

  18. Usually run Dbol with test. however, DBOL alone does work. No you dont keep 100% of your gains. I just finished a cycle not too long ago of d only, and gained about 25-27 lbs, and lost about 6-7 lbs, and have hardened up. Strength is the same, lost about 2 reps on my max bench. But no big deal.

    Just make sure your diet is correct!! Use Creatine during PCT, and train hard. Squats, Bench, Deadlifts are a must.

  19. please someone let me know what PCT is.

  20. post cycle therapy. its run after you come off anabolics to help your natural hormones get back to normal as fast as possible. for your purposes post cycle support and some creatine will work just fine. you could get nolvadex ( tamoxifen citrate) but it is not nesseary.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    why would u suggest epi over dbol? dbol is a better muscle builder, and its been used for so long now we know what to expect from it. dbol 25-30mg ED for 6 weeks is a great way to put on some nice LBM and gain some good strength. and no it wont all go away when you come off, thats waht happens when people dose too high and dont diet correctly.
    At his weight i'd think possibly 20mg a day to start with, but otherwise agree.

  22. good advice neph....i dont understand the aversion to d-bol on this board...people will hate on it so bad without test...but then turn around and run phera or something. to me d-bol= ...with or without test

  23. D-Bol can offer gains if a proper diet and PCT is used. Like everyone else, I will say that D-Bol is best used in conjunction with injectables, usually to "kick start" a cycle or "bridge" cycles.

    I would recommended atleast having clomid and/or nolvadex for a PCT. HCG is good but hard to get a handle on often

    Also, I would have one of the following chems for during your cycle to fight gyno,etc. I like letrozole, but armidex, etc. will work.

  24. dbol wont cause much bloat or convert enough to give gyno at 20-30mg. 20 is on the low side but you will see gains, i put a client on 20mg of dbol for 6 weeks prior to going into marine bootcamp and he came back telling me he couldnt thank me enough, he put on solid lbm and got stronger and didnt use post cycle just tapered off, he came back the same weight he finished his cycle with but shredded.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle - Dianabol need advice
    By doctorwhiskey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 12:27 PM
  2. My First PH Cycle... Newbie needs advice
    By 2bDiesel in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. My first cycle I need advice!
    By dshay07 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:24 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:13 PM
  5. First Cycle Outline..Need Advice!!
    By Stoked1288 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in