First Cycle of Epistane Log

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
This is my first post on Anabolicminds. Ive been looking around on the site for a few months and finally decided to get more into it.

A little about me....23 y/o 5'11 212 lbs. I am in the middle of trying to bulk without gaining too much bodyfat. I started at 190 lbs at 10 % and have gained 22 lbs in the past 5-6 months, and hope to get to approx 230 before cutting. I have been lifting on/off for 5-6 years and I am in the Marine Corps.

I started my epistane today at 20 mg, and plan to do a 20/30/40 cycle and also taking Gaspari Superpump, Whey Protein, Animal Pack, BCAA's, and Fish Oil.

I will add pics here in the next couple of days. Any advice regarding Epi would be helpful. I have done anabolic steroids (deca,sust) recently but havent done prohormones in awhile.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
My workout today by the way is as follows:

I always go slow and pinch on all the raises. Went pretty heavy of shrugs, really want to work on my lats.

Barbell Military Press 135 X 12, 185 X 10, 195 X 8, 205 X 5
Dumbell Side Lateral Raises 25's X 10, 3 sets-35's X 8
Barbell Front Raises 45X15, 55 X 8, 55 X 8, 55 X 8
Seated Bent Over Rear Raises 35's X 8 (4 sets)

Barbell Shrugs 225X15, 315 X 12, 365 X 8, 405 X 6, 405 X 6

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
Will definatly be taking a look at this log man, I'm new here as well, and will be begining my Epistane/M-drol stack next week (I'm not new to PH's either)

From everything I've heard about Epistane you shouldn't be dissapointed. I might advise against starting at 20. From what I've read there aren't a large amount of benefits from the slow increase with the Stane. I'd say start and stay at 30.

Are you using an SERM for PCT???

Also, what is your diet looking like?

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
My diet isnt extremely strict right now. I am getting over 200 g of protein/day and I always eat before and after I workout. Eat lots of steak, pasta, chicken, tuna, etc. I am going to clean my diet up in a month or so and taper my carbs/calories down.

Yesterday (11-22) I didnt make it to the gym because ym g/f was in the holiday parade. I have bis/tris tomorrow and I think I am going to go up to 30 mg as suggested above. I weighed myself today and was at 214 lbs, going to bulk to approx 230-235. Ill post my workout and foot intake for today later.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Just got back from the gym and had a really good workout.

Standing Dumbbell Curls 35's X 15, 40's X 12 45's X 8, 45's X 8
Barbell Preacher Curls 95X12, 3 sets of 105 X 8
Standing Overhead Pulleys 4 sets 12 sets (light weight)
Seated Hammer Curls 30's X 12, 3 sets of 35's X 8

Close Grip Bench Press 135 X 15, 185 X 12, 3 sets of 225 X 8
V-Bar Pushdowns 135 x 12, 145 x 10, 165 X 8, 175X 8
Dumbbell Kickbacks 4 sets-30's X 10
Dips 3 sets of 15

I upped the Epi to 30 mg today and i felt it. I had a real good pump

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I had a good workout this morning still at 30 mg of Epi

Barbell Squat 225 X 15, 315 X 10, 335 X 10, 365 X 8
Hacksquat (4 sets unsure of weight 2 plates on each side.
Hamstring Curls
Extension
Seated Calves

Feelin a little lazy and cant remember exact #'s from my workout today. I weighed in at 216 lbs so ill be watching to see what i weigh in on the next few days. I may just be bloated today

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Took today off from the gym, my legs are smoked. I went for a 2 mi. run and did some situps/kneeups. I am feeling good overall. I have chest tomorrow and really lookin forward to it. I weighed in today at 221, lol, it was in the pm so Im gonna give it another shot when I go to the gym in the morning. I am hoping I gained some weigh but I dont want extremely "wet gains'

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Happy Thanksgiving! Had a delicious meal and plenty of left over turkey. I will post tomorrow after my workout i have chest tomorrow. Still gonna be at 30 mg for a bit longer.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I had chest today, still at 30 mg of Epistane.
Weight:216
BF: about 14 %
Goal Weight 230

My BP was good, noticed increased vascularity during and after my workout. I hope the vascularity/BF loss continues a bit even though I am bulking. I am trying to get to 230 without a large amount of body fat. My workout is as follows:

Barbell Press-135 X 12, 205 X 8, 225 X 8, 235 x 8 245 x 6
Incline Barbell Press- 135 X 8, 185 X 8, 205 X 8, 225 X 8
Incline Dumbbell Press- 4 sets with 80's X 8
2 different types of flies X 4 sets (fairly light)
Dips 4 sets of 15

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you have a SERM I think you should go 5 weeks.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Items taken during my PCT will be:

Clomid
Creatine
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle( taking it now, gonna take til 2 weeks after)
Multivitamin
Superpump

I have Nolvadex on hand(and always do), but I dont think Im gonna need it for during the Epi(for gyno) or for PCT. What is your take on this????

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Im leavin now to go to the gym Back/Abs days. Still gonna be at 30 mg of Epistane. It sucks because I am out of Superpump and refuse to pay 65.00 at GNC so I have to wait for my Internet order to come in. Sucks but its my own bust

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Im here to post my back workout from yesterday. I had a great workout even though I forgot my straps for dealifts

Bent Over Barbell Rows 135 X 12, 4 sets of 225 X 8
Wide Grip Chin Ups 5 sets 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
Lawnmower Pulls 75's X 10, 80's X 8, 2 sets of 85's X 8
Seated Rows 160 X 10, 185 X 8, 185 X 8, 205 X 6
Deadlifts (burnout sets-no straps) 225 X 8, 315 X 8, 315 X 6
Wide Grip Pushdown's 4 very light sets

I am gonna give Epi one more day at 30 mg. Yesterday I weighed in at 217 and today i am just over 217. I have def dropped a small amount of body fat even though I am bulking.

Last edited:
jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
No sides at all-

libido-great
vascularity-improved since start
BP-good
Acne-none

What sides should I be expecting?? I havent done pro-hormones,etc. in awhile but have done actual geat in the past few years

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
acne,back pumps, loss of libido, loss of hair, high BP..funn stuff like that

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
No bad sides yet. Did get a few ingrown hairs but thats it. I took today off because i worked like 12 hrs and was real sore. Just got diagnosed with sleep apnea so now I know why I dont sleep good. 50 % Va Disability though.

Anyways,

I am gonna up it to 40 mg tomorrow which is sooner than planned. I am thinking of getting another bottle and doing 6 weeks and going up to 50 mg. Still got plenty of time to figure it out. Tomorrow is Shoulders, Traps, and Abs. i have a Marine Corps run in the a.m. so that will be my cardio lol. Ill post more tomorrow

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I have been working a lot, luckily today is Saturday lol. I am posting my workout from thursday. 11-04

Shoulders

Military Press 135 X 10, 185 X 10, 205 X 8, 225 X 6
Lateral Raises 35's X 4 sets of 8
Barbell Front Raises 45 X 15, 55 X 12, 65 x 8, 65 x 8
Barbell Shurgs 225 X 12, 315 X 10, 365 X 8, 405 X 6

I did a short workout thursday because it was on my lunch break. Shoulder was a little tender as well. I am going to the gym in a bit to do bis/tris/cardio. My weight this a.m. was 218 lbs.

My work schedule should be back to normal, so i will be posting my workout everyday. Sorry for slackin on my log everyone, f**cking Marine Corps.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Im about to go to the gym in a few. just wanted to post because ive had some pretty intense back pumps. Im taking 40 mg of Epistane along with a Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, Aminos, and 5 g of Creatine (just after workout).

I have Bis/Tris in a little while. Tonight at 12 will be my 23rd b-day, I am just gonna have a few drinks tonight. I dont want to get plastered and feel like **** tomorrow and not workout.

Ill post my workout in about 2 hours when i get back from the gym.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday!

It seems like 40mg is where most people experience their back pumps if they get them. Supplement some Taurine to mitigate them a bit.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
thanx for the advice about the back pumps. Just got back from the gym.

Standing Barbell Curl 95 X 15, 115 X 10, 135 X 8, 135 X 6
Preacher Curls 4 sets of 105 X 8
Seated Curls 35's X 12, 3 sets 40's X 8
Double Arm Curls (high pulley) 60 lbs 4 sets X 10 reps

Close Grip Bench 135 X 15, 185 x 12, 205 x 8, 225 x 6
V Bar Pushdowns 4 supersets started at about 185 and did 3 drops per set
3 sets of dips with no weight 12, 10, 5

Not a bad workout. my chest feels strained and elbow really hurt. Gonna take tomorrow off, take glucosamine and use hot/cold compresses.

Legs day is next, cant wait. im gonna murder them

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
take this or leave it.

starting at such a low dose and ramping up is a waist of time IMO.

you could've just started at 40mg.
the thing about epi, you get the best gains at higher doses say 80mg. but you'd have to buy like 4 bottles for the cycle.

liver toxicity is very low with this compound so don't be timid. people run dbol which is extremely toxic at 50mg for 6 weeks no problem.

if i were you, i'd extend this cycle to 8 weeks.

and if you want some real good gains but don't wanna dose epi so high, try stacking it with trenadrol. you'll get some sick gains.

IMO, you might get some ok gains in 3 weeks but you're really missing out on epi's true potential at such a low dose and such a short cycle.

again, IMHO, most people are too timid with running pro-hormones. you're missing out on some sick gains!

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Its my birthday so no workout. But i have legs tomorrow.

I am contemplating getting another bottle and running it up to approximately 60 mg. I dont think i could handle 80 mg based upon other people's logs that Ive read. Anyone else have some input for me.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I had a bunch of medical appointments. I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I am going to get 50 % disability after i get out of the Marines. I have to go back to the sleep doctor tonight for some more sh*t.

I will post more tomorrow with my workout, weight, etc.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
take this or leave it.

starting at such a low dose and ramping up is a waist of time IMO.

you could've just started at 40mg.
the thing about epi, you get the best gains at higher doses say 80mg. but you'd have to buy like 4 bottles for the cycle.

liver toxicity is very low with this compound so don't be timid. people run dbol which is extremely toxic at 50mg for 6 weeks no problem.

if i were you, i'd extend this cycle to 8 weeks.

and if you want some real good gains but don't wanna dose epi so high, try stacking it with trenadrol. you'll get some sick gains.

IMO, you might get some ok gains in 3 weeks but you're really missing out on epi's true potential at such a low dose and such a short cycle.

again, IMHO, most people are too timid with running pro-hormones. you're missing out on some sick gains!
Had a buddy get really gung-ho about prohormones like your suggesting here.

Megadosed for 8 weeks 3 different times in under two years. Fully PCT'd everytime.

Recently he's had liver and blood pressure issues, and is now sterile. He's also stuck on cholesterol medication for now.

Just letting everyone know to be careful with this ****. There is such a thing as too much.

On a sidenote...banezman is this your own protocol?