Tren Xtreme Users

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
I wanna know at what dose did you guys experience good gains on xtreme tren. Before I start my cycle.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I ran Tren (19-Nor) for 6 weeks like this: 100/100/100/100/150/150, I don't think many people run it this high though, if your new to cycling just keep it at the 60-90 range.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran a 19nor at 70mg ed each cap was 35 mg and got good results.

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
What were you guys results and what did you think of the tren all together?? thanks

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
What were you guys results and what did you think of the tren all together?? thanks
I had good results, gained 15lbs., strength went up across the board. It didn't lean me out as much as I expected it would though, I kind of was storing a lot, but it could have been my diet. It was definetly a bulking diet at around 7000 cals a day, high in protien and carbs. I also go some trunk fat during and after my pct, but I didn't have a cort blocker so thats probably why. Overall it is great, I will use it again but I'll probably stack it with h-drol or an epi clone. O and not really any sides, except lethargy and back pumps, but that's expected with almost any hormone.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 6 weeks, 30-90mg range. I'm up 15lbs

But, it killed my libido, so take it slow, don't shoot so high wit the dosage or you will end up with no libido.

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
Did you stack yours with epi to get those gains??

trentime420

Awards
ive run it up to 180 mg before with no problems lol