a crazy idea

drtyjrzyguy

Awards
I hope this is in the right section. . . I was reading some posts over on a nother board and a lot of people seem to be afraid of needles. What I was thinking, would it be possible to put normal testoterone powder into a transdermal mix? Just an idea. . .Personally I would think a simple twice a week injection of test eth. would be a lot easier. . .

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Wrong forum but I will move it and to answer you question.. you could but it would not work as well as using TNE

Chem101

Awards
I thought about this as well, the main issue being would a prohormone with an ester still be able to enjoy the benefit of having a longer half life. I like the ideas and recipes presented here by Chemo and others for transdermals, but the idea of using something with a shorter half life (base hormone) kind of turns me off. Does anyone have experience with transdermals containing esterfied hormones or prohormones thay might share?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No, you can't get an ester through transdermally very well.... Hence the need for 2x a day application for best result. People have used tren acetate with very meager results via transdermal in terms of effectiveness, and they still applied daily or 2x a day even with the ester, because of the low absorption this was needed for decent blood levels.

ManBeast

Chem101

Awards
Thanks Manbeast. What a bummer though, another worthy concept that just doesnt hold water.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother with esterfied hormones, bases work awesome in dermals from my experience!