Dermacrine Stack... Epi or Mdrol or PP or Hdrol?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi guys,

So I'm reading more and more about Primordial Performance... loving what I've found so far and want to try out Dermacrine as part of my next cycle. I just finished Hdrol at 50/75/100/100/100 (my first cycle) and I absolutely loved it... lost a substantial amount of fat while gaining 11lbs.

So anyways... for my next cycle I'm thinking of doing 6 weeks of Dermacrine stacked with an oral. Goal would be a VERY lean bulk, and I hate libido loss (gf wouldn't stand for it), so I'd like to avoid something that will crush it. Hdrol has me horny as a schoolboy and I've heard that Dermacrine itself is great for libido as well.

So, what do you guys think?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

So I'm reading more and more about Primordial Performance... loving what I've found so far and want to try out Dermacrine as part of my next cycle. I just finished Hdrol at 50/75/100/100/100 (my first cycle) and I absolutely loved it... lost a substantial amount of fat while gaining 11lbs.

So anyways... for my next cycle I'm thinking of doing 6 weeks of Dermacrine stacked with an oral. Goal would be a VERY lean bulk, and I hate libido loss (gf wouldn't stand for it), so I'd like to avoid something that will crush it. Hdrol has me horny as a schoolboy and I've heard that Dermacrine itself is great for libido as well.

So, what do you guys think?

When are you planning on starting it?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Spring sometime... not exactly sure when I'll start just yet

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Spring sometime... not exactly sure when I'll start just yet

Well unfortunetly the sides of any given compound are sometimes unpredictable....however, your wait is around 200 pounds(correct?). Do you have any idea of your body fat% ...Probably could stay away from M-drol(sides) or P-plex(water weight). why not something like Epistane/Havoc (or similar compound). A good lean muscle gaining compound like that should work well. Ecspecially around Spring time. Proper support supps,diet, training regiment and cardio program will put you right where you need to be for summer....

Just my 2 cents....just tryin to help out.:thumbsup:

Good luck:drunk: