Test E: 500mgs or 750mgs?

dank311

dank311

Awards
Doing a 12wk cycle, but am trying to decide whether to do 750mgs once a week, or 500mgs every 5 days, or possibly E4D

Pro's/con's???

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
His schedule would work he would have a good cycle doing 500mg every 5 days. I wouldn't do it however it is just way easier to remember monday and thurs. Further don't do the 750mg once a week. Again this will work and you could have a great cycle it is just shown that doing 2x per week monday and thurs is much better. The biggest problem with say doing every fifth day or every 4th day is keeping track of when you last shot. This way you don't have set days to inject. So after my tired rant listen to gixxer he is correct without giving you wasteful theory.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
But if you have a few cycles under your belt, and proper things on hand, I say go with 1000mg per week. I am assuming you dont though because of this question which would lead me to say you will be fine with 500mg per week.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Either of those will yield results, but the swings are gonna be severe....As Gixxer pointed out, its much more efficient to just pin twice a week....

holy

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
pin twice a week like monday/thursday 250mg each time