mdrol/trisorbagen not working

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its my 6th day on mdrol i feel the pumps but no strenght gains and recovery is nottin special. could there be something wrong? im 225lbs and on 20mg now

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its my 6th day on mdrol i feel the pumps but no strenght gains and recovery is nottin special. could there be something wrong? im 225lbs and on 20mg now

its been 6 days man, give it a lil longer.

you have ur support supps and PCT in line?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i think you got played on that trisorbagarbage.

Ivers

Awards
I think I read somewhere that you are not susposed to take trisoborgen with any thing that is methylated. don't remember were I read it at though.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 225 my diet is good trust me hahaha. and the trisorbagen is good stuff i ran an epi cycle w.o. it then i ran an epi cycle with it big!!! diff. my buddy ran tri with mdrol and gained 18lbs. i belive in trisorbagen. but my diet is good i eat 8 meals a day. 50carbs/40protein per meal. i get all my fats healthy and decent amount too. i take also animal pak and my fishoils too. so all is good. and yes i do take cycle support. too.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gix maybe you had the same batch as me it was no good.

6 days may be too soon for you to guage the Mdrol, maybe you respond more to SD in week 2 or 3.
Personally SD hits me instantly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They admitted it then? I was banned before I ever got my answer, this was a while ago lol Thanks
I don't think anybody here ever admitted a thing but I know what SD does when it works and whatever was in my Mdrol capsules wasn't 10mg of Superdrol.

I bring it up again because there's a half dozen "mdrol no gains" threads that have gone around, these poor people on week 2 or 3 noticing absolutely nothing, and they're getting grilled on their diet training people telling them "3500 calories no wonder you're not gaining" and nitpicking their routine trying to pin the problems on that.

Whole thing has been unbelievably stupid, when Superdrol works you FkCing know it! You could train like sh1t and eat like sh1t and still get stronger.

OP assuming that your Mdrol doesn't "kick in" really soon with some amazing strength and mass, i'd be curious to know what your batch # is. Lemme know if its 092107, EXP 09/09

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
my m-drol workd great. crazy pumps,drive .....the works. Maybe your batch is bad?...?