cant decide, need some opinons

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
ok so ive been reading a crap load about MMV2 today and I think im sold.

Im currently in the process of a cut right now ( with the help of VPX Meltdown). I got about another week- week and a half left.

I got my calories at about 2000-2500 right now and Ive lost about 15 pounds in the 6 1/2 weeks ive been taking Meltdown ( I absolutely love the way it makes me feel).

Now, my plans were to run a recomp style H-Drol cycle for 6 weeks. Ive read a buncha logs and the results from MMv2 are pretty sick.

Should I run a MMv2 first to get my strength up more, and then run an H-Drol cycle? (Im guessing I gotta take atleast a month in between the two cycles), or should I run them both at the same time? ( or the h-drol first)

Too many choices and Im stuck!:frustrate

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is your cycle history? I've run both and can help out but if this is a first cycle i'd go with one compound have you ever run either of them before?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
sorry forgot to add that its my first cycle ever. I heard that its best to run one cycle was to see how I react to it, but thats why I dunno which one would be best to run first.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Alot of guys have had luck with hdrol. Just remember you need support supps like cycle support and be sure to put together a good pct plan.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first cycle..no stacking. either one i think would be fine. h-drol u would probably see more results with. it is a great quality product.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Alot of guys have had luck with hdrol. Just remember you need support supps like cycle support and be sure to put together a good pct plan.

got a whole plan put together bro

preload cycle support 2 weeks
h drol 50/50/50/75/75 (maybe another week at 75).

pct-
PCS
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme at Day 14 of PCT

i think since ive put so much time and thought into the h-drol im gonna go with that, then maybe stack the mmv2 with some epi for my second stack ( heard you get addicted lol)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
got a whole plan put together bro

preload cycle support 2 weeks
h drol 50/50/50/75/75 (maybe another week at 75).

pct-
PCS
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme at Day 14 of PCT

i think since ive put so much time and thought into the h-drol im gonna go with that, then maybe stack the mmv2 with some epi for my second stack ( heard you get addicted lol)
whoa...y r u tapering up then down with 6-oxo?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
dunno read that layout from a few places. should i not be going that route

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
No need to taper up on the oxo. Taper down if you wish.
I would also have a serm on hand just in case you need it