Omnadren 250 first cycle

taners412

Awards
Hey guys this is all new to me but have been researching for nearly a year and a little more. Anyway my stats are 21 yr old, 195 lbs, and roughly 13% BF. I am starting once my buddy gets back so I can pick some product up. oh yeah I have been lifting for 2 1/2 years.

here is the cycle,

weeks 1-10 Omnadren 250
pin mon and thursday
while on cycle I have milk thistle and liver supps

weeks 11-14 PCT
I have planned on take Clomid 50/25/25/25
Also taking lean fx and an over the counter PCT product as well.

I will be eating around 4500-5000 calories a day.

I can provide more info if needed. But what would you guys think of this stack. I am trying to keep it basic seeing as it is the first cycle and all. Hoping the experience goes well!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stats are useless without your height

You need to delay your PCT about 10-14 days after your last injection because it takes a while for the Sust to clear

10 weeks of Sust at 500 a week is fine. I think omnas are sust that's balanced more towards short esters so it would probably be better pinned eod or 3x a week like M/W/F but it'll work at twice a week.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the clomid @ 50mg for 4-6 weeks

taners412

Awards
sorry I am 5'-11" Yeah I was going to start PCT a week and a half after my last test shot, I have read a discussion about that on here a few weeks ago. Thanks about the info on the clomid I have read so many different ways to dose, it makes my head spin! So no tapering down I want my boys to be working at full lol

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of omnas are fine....its about as basic as you can get...just realize that it takes several weeks to truly get rolling, so dont be antsy.

And use the clomid like NOS said.

holy

taners412

Awards
Yeah thats what I have heard in a previous post some people are saying that he or she may be four weeks in and not feeling anything yet. you guys are full of usefull information and glad to read what all the forum has to offer! :head:

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
All good pieces of advice you have been given. Personally I would like to see you a bit older and a little leaner before starting cycle. Gyno seems to be less prevelent when bodyfat. Also make sure you have some nolva on hand if problems arise.

taners412

Awards
yeah I am still in process of cutting bodyfat I dont actually plan to start till I hit around 10%. That just means this turkey day I have to control myself and my portions for the next month and a half. Currently I am trying to get a hold of nolva but we all know how that goes. being at work and class all the time limits my chances to get out and see who or what is around, but I am doing my best