Planning next cycle. Fill me in on max lmg

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I'm planning my next cycle. I've got a couple of bottles of x-mass (max lmg clone) that I have to use up, figured I'd use it in my next cycle. Thing is, just about every log I've looked at has either ended abruptly, or was cycled carelessly. My question - What are the sides, and possible complications? I've never ran a progestin before, and I have heard that progistin induced gyno needs different methods of treatment than estro induced. I may be misinformed, and if I am I'm attempting to clear that up! I'd prefer to stack it with another. Seems SD would be a good choice. I've thought about phera, but considering how wet both of these compounds seem to be, I didn't think that'd be the greatest idea. I also have some epistane, and methoxy tst, but both seem like odd things to stack it with. My main concern is how to treat the max lmg on cycle? What precautions to take? What should I have on hand in case complications arise? (I have nolva and clomid on hand at all times. I can get letro, or anything else, but not sure if that would even make a difference because it's an anti-estro.) Anyways, if someone could fill me in, it would be much appreciated!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so its a progestin so i would suggest caberglin or some type of progestin inhibitor/blocker on and off cycle. Clomid also would bring you back very quickly through out pct. One thing is that most people reported this as a libido killer so be ready. Since it is not methylated you can run it a bit longer than other designers. Expect very wet gains. I would stack it with halo and you can run both for a long cycle, the halo is a dry compound and it is not as harsh as the other methyls. Personally i would run it for 8 weeks with proviron for water retention and libido while using cabergolin on and off and clomid thearapy at the end....holla!!!!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
also everyone says not to use nolva for progestins on or off as it can aggrevate the sysmptoms

big guns

Awards
Superdrol in not wet at all, but rather dry. Phera Plex/Superdrol stack is great. You only run Phera for the first 2 weeks then a 2 week lap with Superdrol then finish the cycle with Superdrol. I gained 15 pounds on my first PP/SD 6 week cycle and 13 pounds on the next. Hit me up on PM if you need some, I am not going to use it and need to raise a little cash for some Deca, already got the Test-E.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Caber or bromocriptine, but both can be potentially dangerous. Bromo is nephrotoxic, and , well after a heavy oral cycle I wouldn't recommend it. Caber can have some ill CV effects.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Caber or bromocriptine, but both can be potentially dangerous. Bromo is nephrotoxic, and , well after a heavy oral cycle I wouldn't recommend it. Caber can have some ill CV effects.
CV effects?

Like I said, I've never had any experience with progestins and I'm not wanting to jump into this without being prepared.

Also, if Nolva could aggrevate progestin induced gyno, wouldn't that make it hard if it was, say stacked with SD? I mean, I love clomid, but I would want Nolva just as a precaution ICO estro related problems. Forgive all of my questionings lol.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol in not wet at all, but rather dry. Phera Plex/Superdrol stack is great. You only run Phera for the first 2 weeks then a 2 week lap with Superdrol then finish the cycle with Superdrol. I gained 15 pounds on my first PP/SD 6 week cycle and 13 pounds on the next. Hit me up on PM if you need some, I am not going to use it and need to raise a little cash for some Deca, already got the Test-E.
Thats not what I meant though... I've ran a SD/PP bridge before, I was referring to the PP being wet not the SD. It's okay bro, I have about 13 years worth of SD and PP saved up, so I'm good :thumbsup: