Superdrol & Slin...synergism or issues?

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
Brief background...I've done 15+ AAS cycles in the past, was clean for a number of years, and did my first DS cycle 3 months back (4 weeks M-Drol, 4 weeks Nolva based PCT, 4 weeks off). I've done 5 slin cycles (4 weeks of Novolog @ 5-8 IU post workout) in the past. I'm a fan of short, safe slin cycles. Only bumps my weight up a few lbs, but adds a fullness I was never able to get from just AAS alone.

I'm in day 3 of a 6 week Epi/Superdrol bridge (CEL M-Drol & E-Stane), and am planning on adding a 4 week slin cycle SOMEWHERE in the midst of it. Not sure if I want to run it at the beginning with the Epi, during the M-Drol phase, or after the cycle during PCT.

I know that in some, M-Drol can cause hypoglycemia. I've researched, but can't really find any facts on M-Drol's effect on blood sugar, carb intake, hypoglycemia and related factors.

Any suggestions or theories?

Here's my current cycle....

EPI 30/40/50/50/0/0
SDROL 0/0/0/10/20/20

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, there is no documented evidence on SDs increased carb metabolism, but it is notorious for this effect. Personally, I would save the slin for pct or another time. Perhaps incorporate some growth in pct, and stack it with that.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You should post this in the growth factor forum to get a better informed response.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I used slin with a cyclotren+e-max cycle for 4 weeks and loved it. Used 10iu only after workouts which was 4 days a week. Even though i was eating 80 grams of carbs with the slin and probably 200 grams with meals, i gained somewhere around 6-8lbs whie losing i think 1% bf. Best legal cycle i've ever done. I did use m-drol on my last cycle with cyclotren without the slin that time and checked FBS and RBS and found no difference while on m-drol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
G Anabolics 29