Consensus on 1,4 AD Bold?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
So... I was contemplating running some of this but the more I investigate the more conflicted I get. What is the board's consesnus on this product? I understand 800 - 1000 mgs ED are needed, but some say even at that dose gains were poor.

So, is Bold 200 any good or not?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dose dependant and length dependant at your weight you'd probablly need 1000mg ed for 10-12 weeks the gains wouldn't be dramatic but they would be lean solid and easily keepable. Also keep in mind slow acting so you probablly wouldn't see much for a few weeks.

If i had Alot of money I would love to run it for the above length but that's like 6 bottles at least

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking 8 weeks. Too short?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking 8 weeks. Too short?

IMO yeah it's just such a mild compound especially at your weight. don't get me wrong it's a great compound but soo expensive at the moment for the right dosages

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Anybody else who has used it have an opinion on Bold 200?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you probably won't get that many responses not that many people use it because of cost. I used it back when i could get it in bulk

Also look in the I-Force forum there are acouple people there who have ran it and liked it

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I used it back when i could get it in bulk
How did it go strength and mass wise? How much did you gain and keep? If cost were not an issue, would you use it again? Thanks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did it go strength and mass wise? How much did you gain and keep? If cost were not an issue, would you use it again? Thanks.

For sure if cost was not an issues I run 1000mg ed for 12 weeks. Gains are SOLID and Lean easily easily keepable especially over a 12 week period. Diet and Exercise has to be on point but Bold always causes me to be more hungry so on a bulk it's great

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I made a cycle with 1200mgs ed and my advise to you is:
SAVE YOUR MONEY

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Care to explain a bit more?
I simply didn't feel I was on something, no mass, no increased aggression, no shutdown feelings, no nothing, a waste of time , a stack of 6-oxo, divanil and finasteride is far superior, at least with me