androgel plus epi
- 11-19-2008, 03:58 PM
androgel plus epi
i have roughly 3 full bottles of androgel that a friend gave me. they wont need it anymore because they are now on the patch. i was wondering for strickly performance benifits not for hrt could it be used at say six pumps a day while pulsing epi 3 on 3 off. any thoughts would be appreciated.
- 11-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Hmmm, its a tough one, androgel on its own offers no real performance benefit because the amount of test is so very low, I cant remember the exact numbers, but I think it works out to around 40mg a week, at your 6pump/day dose. And pulsing the epi, Im guessing will/may reduce any natural hormonal shutdown to some extent(Im not a pulsing fan, so this is a gray area for me), but adding the gel may keep T levels artificially constant/even, should shutdown occur, so there may in fact be a benefit to adding the gel. Having said all that, would I do it, sure, if I had an excellent pct lined up, with a good test booster, but only since it was free, would I recommend someone go out and spend money on the gel, for this experiment, absolutely not. Hope this gives you a little food for thought.PHF Rep
11-20-2008, 12:52 AM
thanks i am going to do more research. I was wrong i have 7 bottles in total. 1 was open plus 3 boxes cotaining 2 bottles each. i may just go full 8 pump dosage witch would be a bottle every seven days. was going to pulse the epi to keep estrogen conversion down.
Similar Forum Threads
- By doctorbrown90 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-11-2017, 11:41 AM
- By Cassavus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 63Last Post: 09-19-2010, 06:30 PM
- By Necroticism in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:49 PM
- By sctxms in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 24Last Post: 04-23-2003, 07:47 AM
- By sctxms in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:01 AM