androgel plus epi
- 11-19-2008, 03:58 PM
androgel plus epi
i have roughly 3 full bottles of androgel that a friend gave me. they wont need it anymore because they are now on the patch. i was wondering for strickly performance benifits not for hrt could it be used at say six pumps a day while pulsing epi 3 on 3 off. any thoughts would be appreciated.
- 11-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Hmmm, its a tough one, androgel on its own offers no real performance benefit because the amount of test is so very low, I cant remember the exact numbers, but I think it works out to around 40mg a week, at your 6pump/day dose. And pulsing the epi, Im guessing will/may reduce any natural hormonal shutdown to some extent(Im not a pulsing fan, so this is a gray area for me), but adding the gel may keep T levels artificially constant/even, should shutdown occur, so there may in fact be a benefit to adding the gel. Having said all that, would I do it, sure, if I had an excellent pct lined up, with a good test booster, but only since it was free, would I recommend someone go out and spend money on the gel, for this experiment, absolutely not. Hope this gives you a little food for thought.PHF Rep
11-20-2008, 12:52 AM
thanks i am going to do more research. I was wrong i have 7 bottles in total. 1 was open plus 3 boxes cotaining 2 bottles each. i may just go full 8 pump dosage witch would be a bottle every seven days. was going to pulse the epi to keep estrogen conversion down.
Similar Forum Threads
- By krogers58 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:22 AM
- By killemallbut6 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:40 PM
- By Buffgammaman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2010, 07:58 PM
- By littlebigman7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2009, 02:32 AM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:21 PM