Adderall and Epi - AnabolicMinds.com

Adderall and Epi

  1. New Member
    mawalega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    33029

    Reputation

    Adderall and Epi


    Other than appetite loss any other side effects

    ... im on a 3 a week pulse 30 mgs and take 20 mgs adderall XR for school

    Adderall, my grades on roids . Epi, my body on roids :good:.

  2. New Member
    gettingully1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    i feel strong as **** when i take adderall and lift. That sounds misleading; let me explain. i take adderall for concentration and school like you, but when I lift on those days I take it (i dont take it every day) I feel stronger and more focused. adderall is speed so that makes sense. i would just be careful. 20mg is a low dose but you might want to ask your dr if there are any foreseeable interactions with the two. there is not much information out there on the subject though. gl, please let us know what you discover
  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    adderall is definitely a miracle drug for focusing in school. i am not prescribed it, but definitely feel i need it. i've never taken it pre workout, but i can see how it would help with concentration on lifts.

    I DO NOT ADVISE THAT ANYONE DO THIS!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    RobMusta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    its double harsh on the liver when taking it with a methyl
  5. New Member
    mawalega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    33029

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    its double harsh on the liver when taking it with a methyl
    Do you have some proof of it being liver toxic? ... I was curious about this and was hoping it is not the case, although i am slightly worried as my left side under my ribs to stain during the day lately, but my side may just be sore from working my abs and strain randomly when it is stretched. Any studies would be awesome and convince me to probably cut my cycle short to the summer or during a break when schools less of a priority.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    If anyone takes a highly addictive drug for a pre-workout supp it would be a horrible idea. This drug should only be used if you truly have ADD(note I am not saying anyone is using doing that but if so please do not)!!!!!!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    648

    Reputation

    20mg of adderall xr is nothing im sure youl be fine. and learn to forcefeed yourself, once your metab gets used to digesting food every (prefferibly 2 ) 2-3 hours eating wont be a problem anymore.
  8. New Member
    Evan Bageris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    ADDERALL is a blend of 4 amphetemine salts, including dextroamphetemine and meth-amphetemine. 20 mg. means maybe 5 are meth. To give you an idea of how much that is: A heavy meth addict might need 15,000 mgs per IV shot several times per day.Convert that into oral and they are doing something like 40,000 mgs. So 20 mgs. 5x week is not a problem; people take Clen+ephedrine and the regulars and take much more than the equivalent. Highly addictive? Whatever. Its not a free ride, though, as I know there are some documentated cases of women developing PCOS from Aderall. This is obviously a condition that screws up the endocrine system, especially the sex hormones and thyroid,cortisol, the catecolamines. In fact, correct me if I am wrong, but the symptoms of PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome are remarkably similar to the symptoms a women sees when she goes on a cycle of androgens. Indeed, they tend to get acne, facial hair, body hair, the voice, more muscular. This is not suprising as the ovaries and adrenal are where women produce Test/estrogen, cortsol etc. Doesn't sound like this applies to you, but it was worth mentioning.
    I think at 20 mg. you will see fat loss and gain muscle because it masks fatigue and you can train much harder. Just stay with no more than 60 mg./day. Aim for one dose of 20 though, and it will be like pulsing. Addiction should be no concern at all. If you feel dependant, skip non training days. Worse case, you'll sleep for an afternoon.
    Pembroke, what difference would it make if he gets a doctor to say he has ADD? Suddenly, it becomes fine to take. The ADD test is a tought one to fail, no matter how many tests you've failed in the past. They give it to 5 year olds. Some of those kids don't even lift weights! Maybe I just didn't understand your post. But you sound nice.
  9. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    I'm fairly certain I have ADD for real, would explain my past school performance mainly when i was younger... But I take it once in a while now, usually only 5mg at a time and it deff helps me study, and ive worked out while on it too and it's great! I need to obtain a script for this ****
  10. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    901

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    its double harsh on the liver when taking it with a methyl
    Not true, amphetamines are mainly metablolized via the kidneys. I would imagine it would be a nightmare for bp issues, though. I would not advise it, but I bet the combo would make you feel like a rock star.
  11. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    901

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Bageris View Post
    ADDERALL is a blend of 4 amphetemine salts, including dextroamphetemine and meth-amphetemine. 20 mg. means maybe 5 are meth. To give you an idea of how much that is: A heavy meth addict might need 15,000 mgs per IV shot several times per day.Convert that into oral and they are doing something like 40,000 mgs. So 20 mgs. 5x week is not a problem; people take Clen+ephedrine and the regulars and take much more than the equivalent. Highly addictive? Whatever. Its not a free ride, though, as I know there are some documentated cases of women developing PCOS from Aderall. This is obviously a condition that screws up the endocrine system, especially the sex hormones and thyroid,cortisol, the catecolamines. In fact, correct me if I am wrong, but the symptoms of PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome are remarkably similar to the symptoms a women sees when she goes on a cycle of androgens. Indeed, they tend to get acne, facial hair, body hair, the voice, more muscular. This is not suprising as the ovaries and adrenal are where women produce Test/estrogen, cortsol etc. Doesn't sound like this applies to you, but it was worth mentioning.
    I think at 20 mg. you will see fat loss and gain muscle because it masks fatigue and you can train much harder. Just stay with no more than 60 mg./day. Aim for one dose of 20 though, and it will be like pulsing. Addiction should be no concern at all. If you feel dependant, skip non training days. Worse case, you'll sleep for an afternoon.
    Pembroke, what difference would it make if he gets a doctor to say he has ADD? Suddenly, it becomes fine to take. The ADD test is a tought one to fail, no matter how many tests you've failed in the past. They give it to 5 year olds. Some of those kids don't even lift weights! Maybe I just didn't understand your post. But you sound nice.
    15 grams of meth, are you out of your tree sir? Even a heavey addict couldn't handle a HO several times a day, IV no less, thats just humanly impossible. I'd say that the average heavey user bangs under 100mgs/day. Besides that these are not the correct salts in adderall. It doesn't contain methampetamine, its 2 d isomer salts, and 2 straight amphetamine salts.
  12. New Member
    mawalega's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    33029

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    learn to forcefeed yourself, once your metab gets used to digesting food every (prefferibly 2 ) 2-3 hours eating wont be a problem anymore.
    i use 20-40 mgs but at 40 mgs its very had to eat more tha snacking, i get nauseous and feel like one more bit is impossible. I do stuff myself right before or when i take it to take and make up for the fasting. BP is a bit of an issue, feeling like my hearts going to pop out of my chest, i found Qco10 400mgs helps when this happens least it feels like it. I'm taking the stim Blue Up and if i don''t eat to off set the yohimbie its often a crappy day with adderall. Epi doesn't seem to effect my BP to a noticeable degree, but i haven't measured it to be sure
  13. Banned
    Brolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    adderall is definitely a miracle drug for focusing in school. i am not prescribed it, but definitely feel i need it. i've never taken it pre workout, but i can see how it would help with concentration on lifts.

    I DO NOT ADVISE THAT ANYONE DO THIS!!
    how did u get it?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. adderall and AAS...
    By n8te in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:53 PM
  2. HGH and AdderaLL
    By rprimo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:16 AM
  3. adderall & cycling
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:47 PM
  4. Adderall...anybody take it?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 01:44 PM
  5. Adderall
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in