• Established
  • Best Answer
Other than appetite loss any other side effects

... im on a 3 a week pulse 30 mgs and take 20 mgs adderall XR for school

Adderall, my grades on roids :study:. Epi, my body on roids :good:. :D

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i feel strong as **** when i take adderall and lift. That sounds misleading; let me explain. i take adderall for concentration and school like you, but when I lift on those days I take it (i dont take it every day) I feel stronger and more focused. adderall is speed so that makes sense. i would just be careful. 20mg is a low dose but you might want to ask your dr if there are any foreseeable interactions with the two. there is not much information out there on the subject though. gl, please let us know what you discover

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
adderall is definitely a miracle drug for focusing in school. i am not prescribed it, but definitely feel i need it. i've never taken it pre workout, but i can see how it would help with concentration on lifts.

I DO NOT ADVISE THAT ANYONE DO THIS!!

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
its double harsh on the liver when taking it with a methyl

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you have some proof of it being liver toxic? ... I was curious about this and was hoping it is not the case, although i am slightly worried as my left side under my ribs to stain during the day lately, but my side may just be sore from working my abs and strain randomly when it is stretched. Any studies would be awesome and convince me to probably cut my cycle short:run: to the summer or during a break when schools less of a priority.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone takes a highly addictive drug for a pre-workout supp it would be a horrible idea. This drug should only be used if you truly have ADD(note I am not saying anyone is using doing that but if so please do not)!!!!!!!!!!:frustrate

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
20mg of adderall xr is nothing im sure youl be fine. and learn to forcefeed yourself, once your metab gets used to digesting food every (prefferibly 2 ) 2-3 hours eating wont be a problem anymore.

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
ADDERALL is a blend of 4 amphetemine salts, including dextroamphetemine and meth-amphetemine. 20 mg. means maybe 5 are meth. To give you an idea of how much that is: A heavy meth addict might need 15,000 mgs per IV shot several times per day.Convert that into oral and they are doing something like 40,000 mgs. So 20 mgs. 5x week is not a problem; people take Clen+ephedrine and the regulars and take much more than the equivalent. Highly addictive? Whatever. Its not a free ride, though, as I know there are some documentated cases of women developing PCOS from Aderall. This is obviously a condition that screws up the endocrine system, especially the sex hormones and thyroid,cortisol, the catecolamines. In fact, correct me if I am wrong, but the symptoms of PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome are remarkably similar to the symptoms a women sees when she goes on a cycle of androgens. Indeed, they tend to get acne, facial hair, body hair, the voice, more muscular. This is not suprising as the ovaries and adrenal are where women produce Test/estrogen, cortsol etc. Doesn't sound like this applies to you, but it was worth mentioning.
I think at 20 mg. you will see fat loss and gain muscle because it masks fatigue and you can train much harder. Just stay with no more than 60 mg./day. Aim for one dose of 20 though, and it will be like pulsing. Addiction should be no concern at all. If you feel dependant, skip non training days. Worse case, you'll sleep for an afternoon.
Pembroke, what difference would it make if he gets a doctor to say he has ADD? Suddenly, it becomes fine to take. The ADD test is a tought one to fail, no matter how many tests you've failed in the past. They give it to 5 year olds. Some of those kids don't even lift weights! Maybe I just didn't understand your post. But you sound nice.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly certain I have ADD for real, would explain my past school performance mainly when i was younger... But I take it once in a while now, usually only 5mg at a time and it deff helps me study, and ive worked out while on it too and it's great! I need to obtain a script for this ****

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Not true, amphetamines are mainly metablolized via the kidneys. I would imagine it would be a nightmare for bp issues, though. I would not advise it, but I bet the combo would make you feel like a rock star.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
ADDERALL is a blend of 4 amphetemine salts, including dextroamphetemine and meth-amphetemine. 20 mg. means maybe 5 are meth. To give you an idea of how much that is: A heavy meth addict might need 15,000 mgs per IV shot several times per day.Convert that into oral and they are doing something like 40,000 mgs. So 20 mgs. 5x week is not a problem; people take Clen+ephedrine and the regulars and take much more than the equivalent. Highly addictive? Whatever. Its not a free ride, though, as I know there are some documentated cases of women developing PCOS from Aderall. This is obviously a condition that screws up the endocrine system, especially the sex hormones and thyroid,cortisol, the catecolamines. In fact, correct me if I am wrong, but the symptoms of PolyCystic Ovary Syndrome are remarkably similar to the symptoms a women sees when she goes on a cycle of androgens. Indeed, they tend to get acne, facial hair, body hair, the voice, more muscular. This is not suprising as the ovaries and adrenal are where women produce Test/estrogen, cortsol etc. Doesn't sound like this applies to you, but it was worth mentioning.
I think at 20 mg. you will see fat loss and gain muscle because it masks fatigue and you can train much harder. Just stay with no more than 60 mg./day. Aim for one dose of 20 though, and it will be like pulsing. Addiction should be no concern at all. If you feel dependant, skip non training days. Worse case, you'll sleep for an afternoon.
Pembroke, what difference would it make if he gets a doctor to say he has ADD? Suddenly, it becomes fine to take. The ADD test is a tought one to fail, no matter how many tests you've failed in the past. They give it to 5 year olds. Some of those kids don't even lift weights! Maybe I just didn't understand your post. But you sound nice.
15 grams of meth, are you out of your tree sir? Even a heavey addict couldn't handle a HO several times a day, IV no less, thats just humanly impossible. I'd say that the average heavey user bangs under 100mgs/day. Besides that these are not the correct salts in adderall. It doesn't contain methampetamine, its 2 d isomer salts, and 2 straight amphetamine salts.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
learn to forcefeed yourself, once your metab gets used to digesting food every (prefferibly 2 ) 2-3 hours eating wont be a problem anymore.
i use 20-40 mgs but at 40 mgs its very had to eat more tha snacking, i get nauseous and feel like one more bit is impossible. I do stuff myself right before or when i take it to take and make up for the fasting. BP is a bit of an issue, feeling like my hearts going to pop out of my chest, i found Qco10 400mgs helps when this happens least it feels like it. I'm taking the stim Blue Up and if i don''t eat to off set the yohimbie its often a crappy day with adderall. Epi doesn't seem to effect my BP to a noticeable degree, but i haven't measured it to be sure

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
adderall is definitely a miracle drug for focusing in school. i am not prescribed it, but definitely feel i need it. i've never taken it pre workout, but i can see how it would help with concentration on lifts.

I DO NOT ADVISE THAT ANYONE DO THIS!!
how did u get it?

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
15 grams of meth, are you out of your tree sir? Even a heavey addict couldn't handle a HO several times a day, IV no less, thats just humanly impossible. I'd say that the average heavey user bangs under 100mgs/day. Besides that these are not the correct salts in adderall. It doesn't contain methampetamine, its 2 d isomer salts, and 2 straight amphetamine salts.

I didn’t name the salts, my information is accurate. Out of my tree??
I am still in my tree. Yes, 15 grams IV. I have worked with addicts and that’s a fact. It is ‘t the highest dose I have seen, but tolerance builds very quickly. On this particular subject, you are out of your league arguing with me. Fact. Get back in your tree. And best of luck to you.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t name the salts, my information is accurate. Out of my tree??
I am still in my tree. Yes, 15 grams IV. I have worked with addicts and that’s a fact. It is ‘t the highest dose I have seen, but tolerance builds very quickly. On this particular subject, you are out of your league arguing with me. Fact. Get back in your tree. And best of luck to you.
Lol 10 years to respond and your still WRONG. A .5 - 1 gram of meth a day is a heavy habit. No way anyone is putting 15g in a syringe and booting it. You are mistaken and what a common dose may be is .15 g which would whack someone for a good 24 hours.

(Also its not even possible to dilute 15g in a 1ml solution which is what iv users tend to use a 1 ml syringe.)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have some proof of it being liver toxic? ... I was curious about this and was hoping it is not the case, although i am slightly worried as my left side under my ribs to stain during the day lately, but my side may just be sore from working my abs and strain randomly when it is stretched. Any studies would be awesome and convince me to probably cut my cycle short:run: to the summer or during a break when schools less of a priority.
Almost all pills are liver toxic. You read something like don't exceed 6 a day and that's normally what's considered healthy for the liver. Can you take more? Obviously cause its easy to forget wether you took 6 or 7 and companies don't want to kill you. You should also obviously not exceed the recommended dosage