Do you take off days on cycle?
- 11-19-2008, 02:18 PM
- 11-19-2008, 02:20 PM
11-19-2008, 02:36 PM
I take a lot of off days...on and off cycle. I used to workout like f.cking mad, up to 10 times EW. I hit the gym ~3x EW now (cardio is more frequent, not by much though). I need the recovery because I get outrageously sore from doing jack sh!t.
11-19-2008, 02:43 PM
if your recovery time isnt any faster on cycle than your not pushing your limits with the drugs in the gym...maybe do 2 more sets or work out 45 mins longer on drugs. This way you will utilize the off days.
11-19-2008, 02:48 PM
11-19-2008, 03:04 PM
recovery is always gonna be faster while "on", but that doesnt mean that you dont need any "off" days. basically it comes down to "everyone is different", listen to your body and take a day or two off when u need it. simple as that
11-19-2008, 03:06 PM
I still work my regular 4 day split on or off. I might up cardio on off days or if I feel the need to do something mainly bodyweight exercises pushups pulls etc.
11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdgrwl in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
- By delsolrob in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:30 AM
- By jvb20 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-13-2007, 02:49 PM
- By jvb20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2005, 12:04 PM