Awards
  • Established
winter bulk is as follows.

test 1g 1-16
deca 400 1-10
tren ace 11-16 100eod
arimidex .5 throughout.
insulin 7-12 units 4 on 4 off post workout

insulin will be used post workout for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. the only experience i have the insulin is using it after my workouts, but i was wondering about its use on non workout days to aid in recovery and even more anabolic activity, i know many guys who prefer using it in the morning but i was leaning towords using it with a high protein shake mid day followed by a high protein high carb low fat meal. should i stick to workout only days and do my 4 on 4 off or is it logical to use it on the offdays also.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
also does anyone know whats up with ar-r's slin pins? i try to order them but it doesnt give me a quantity it just says 8$, im assuming its per 25?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
also does anyone know whats up with ar-r's slin pins? i try to order them but it doesnt give me a quantity it just says 8$, im assuming its per 25?
If that's the case, that's equivalent to $32/100...RIP OFFFFF bro. Unless those pins are something special. ?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea thats what i was guna say, i wud hope its 8 for 50 or 100 but idk it has no quantity listing.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
o dam wow i found it is 25 per order. the dam pins cost more then my insulin.