Growing up :) Cut Cycle

lpbizkit

Awards
For about 5 years I've been working out off and on here and there...I finally started about 7 months ago to get serious about my gains and the way my body looks

I've started with creatine, then supplemented in a new diet, added new supplements here and there, about to finish my 3rd prohormone cycle, and now i wanna do some bigger and better stuff

The main concern i have is that i really want to start it around January but im concerned if it wont be a good idea because that will be around the time my PH cycle ends

I'm currently doing 6 weeks of 3-AD followed by a 4 week plan of aPCT, this will all end around Mid January

From Mid January I want to run a Test inject able either e or prop for 8 weeks with winstrol in the cycle around week 4 continuing to week 8

basically the question is should i follow up and prohormone cycle with Test E or Prop for 8 weeks or is that too soon?:rofl:

honda450

honda450

Awards
General rule is time on=time off.

I would wait until PCT is done and then start, but maybe someone else on here would know how bad the 3-AD is for shutting you down?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
7 months, 3 "prohormone" cycles? did u run a PCT or take a break anywhere in there????

if ur cycle end in Jan, i dont suggest starting injects until about april-may.

prop is good for 8 week cycles, test-e is not

lpbizkit

Awards
wow sorry no, not 3 prohormone cycles in 7 months, 3 over the past 5 years sorry for the miscommunication

damn i really want to run test prop and winstrol before spring break :( (march 23rd i think)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow sorry no, not 3 prohormone cycles in 7 months, 3 over the past 5 years sorry for the miscommunication

damn i really want to run test prop and winstrol before spring break :( (march 23rd i think)

are u taking the 3-AD now? when did u start?

I dont even consider it a steroid personally, but ive never run it. recovery should be fast.

u might be able to get a inject cycle in before spring break

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cut the 3ad begin pct and get ready for your spring break cycle which is what i'd do. from what i've read 3ad is pretty mild so recover should come quick