tren extreme and high blood pressure :(

agforest

agforest

Awards
I really love the gains that tren xtreme has given me (4 week cycle) but it has given me terribly high blood pressure. I have about 5 days left before I start PCT. Anyway, I have 2 more bottles of tren that I am debating whether I should cycle next year sometime with some Epistane but I am not sure that I am willing to let my blood pressure get this high again. My BP is normally 110/60 and it has been 140/85 for the last couple of weeks. I have been taking hawthorn berries but it hasn't helped that much. It there a PH/PS as strong or stronger than Tren that I could stack with my epistane (in a few months) that wouldn't jack up my BP so much?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

Galic

Folic Acid

Hawthorn

Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium

ditch stimulants.........

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
get the drift?

Many many ways to lower BP.

See which one's work.

Good Luck

agforest

agforest

Awards
I will look into cycle support and ya, i definitely need to get rid of the sodium. problem is I have such a high metabolism I have to eat constantly to gain any weight at all or maintain my current mass for that matter and I tend to eat like sh*t sometimes just b/c it is what is available. I must start doing a better job of planning my meals.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cycle support 2x per day, lower sodium, and even lower carbs a little (1 g carb holds 4g water)

but remember electorlytes are important for cell function, so dont lower sodium too too much

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
140/85 is not high enough to worry about IMO. When the bottom number hits 90 is when the Doctors begin to get concerned and start talking to you about weight/diet etc.

All the suggestions given are very good though, but I sure wouldn't worry about your bp at those numbers.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
This is why i probably will never be able to run tren.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
140/85 is not high enough to worry about IMO. When the bottom number hits 90 is when the Doctors begin to get concerned and start talking to you about weight/diet etc.

All the suggestions given are very good though, but I sure wouldn't worry about your bp at those numbers.

its pre hypertensive..... and will come down when the use of steroids is over. until then cycle support, celery seed extract as well.

Disturb3d

Awards
mine was 160/90 and i didnt have any problems, after i got off tren and it return to normal:bruce1: