A guy I'm *friends* with...

  1. A guy I'm *friends* with...


    Not really friends, but you know what I mean.

    He asked me about orals. I asked him how hardcore he wanted to go. He said HARDCORE LOL. I told him he wasn't ready for steroids as he barely works out and has maybe 20-25% body fat. Ignorant ass didn't care. He is one of those "I'm fat and out of shape but better than everyone" types.

    So I says whatever, he'll do it even I don't tell him, so I email him a list of everything he needs and how to do it.

    Got a random text from him today saying he's just gonna run the M-drol and Cycle Assist and that it's "totally safe" because that's what the C.E.L. website says. I don't think it mentions support or PCT at all (which is pretty irresponsible).



    This is going to be fun to watch.


  2. take before and after pics. make sure you also get pics from after PCT. post them in the "a stupid people's guide to PCT" to show what happens when you really mess things up.

  3. in for the ride!! def get some pics of his fat/dumb self
    •   
       


  4. He won't let me take pics. I don't even need to ask.

  5. That reminds me. the other day i was @ GNC with a friend of mine helping him find some blood pressure stuff (hawthorne berries) and some liver care things. not for juice or anything but just because he is aging and a good friend.
    Anyway I saw a guy I know from high school and I said hi to him and went on my way. I overheard him ask the lady "hey, you have anything that is almost like banned in here." The dude is a kookoo and if say the saleswoman did have any idea's on what was illegal or any supps that were liver toxic she would have just told him to get it and he would have just went on his way without anything else. He said he was wanting to get his swole on. What a tool bag. I was thinkin to myself. WOW. I am surrounded by clueless people.
    anyway. I did see a bottle of Novedex XT for 59.99 and an LG product I think it was liquid masterdrol for 74.99 on sale.
    what a phucked up company!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    He won't let me take pics. I don't even need to ask.
    damn. tell him its an "experiment" , or for motivational purposes. motivational to do a real PCT.... can you sneak some pics for us maybe?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    He won't let me take pics. I don't even need to ask.

    if u workout with him, take a camera and snap shots when hes not looking, hahaha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    damn. tell him its an "experiment" , or for motivational purposes. motivational to do a real PCT.... can you sneak some pics for us maybe?
    Lol maybe. I don't workout with him though so I wouldn't get any good shots.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Not really friends, but you know what I mean.

    He asked me about orals. I asked him how hardcore he wanted to go. He said HARDCORE LOL. I told him he wasn't ready for steroids as he barely works out and has maybe 20-25% body fat. Ignorant ass didn't care. He is one of those "I'm fat and out of shape but better than everyone" types.

    So I says whatever, he'll do it even I don't tell him, so I email him a list of everything he needs and how to do it.

    Got a random text from him today saying he's just gonna run the M-drol and Cycle Assist and that it's "totally safe" because that's what the C.E.L. website says. I don't think it mentions support or PCT at all (which is pretty irresponsible).



    This is going to be fun to watch.
    Yeah your right, it is pretty Irresponsible of you to give him information that he needs to totally fck himself up and not the information he needs for recovery. Maybe he'll get really fd up and then come to this thread and find out how you thought it was a big joke and how you planned on watching him like it was a Fckin show.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrTexas1982 View Post
    Yeah your right, it is pretty Irresponsible of you to give him information that he needs to totally fck himself up and not the information he needs for recovery. Maybe he'll get really fd up and then come to this thread and find out how you thought it was a big joke and how you planned on watching him like it was a Fckin show.
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrTexas1982 View Post
    Yeah your right, it is pretty Irresponsible of you to give him information that he needs to totally fck himself up and not the information he needs for recovery. Maybe he'll get really fd up and then come to this thread and find out how you thought it was a big joke and how you planned on watching him like it was a Fckin show.


    ummmmmm

    So I says whatever, he'll do it even I don't tell him, so I email him a list of everything he needs and how to do it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrTexas1982 View Post
    Yeah your right, it is pretty Irresponsible of you to give him information that he needs to totally fck himself up and not the information he needs for recovery. Maybe he'll get really fd up and then come to this thread and find out how you thought it was a big joke and how you planned on watching him like it was a Fckin show.
    Are you the *friend*...?
  13. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Are you the *friend*...?
    thats what i were thinking!

  14. Help him before it's too late. I hate watching retards go totally downhill. Ego's 4tL.

  15. Nothing will happen to him. It will give him some motivation to go hard for a few weeks. He will be completely fine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hello My Friends!
    By jannkahon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:05 PM
  2. I need help from all my friends here at A.M
    By freezito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 07:51 AM
  3. No friends.
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:55 PM
  4. Friends with ex's
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 03:23 PM
  5. Hello new friends!
    By Umpire10589 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 08:00 AM
Log in
Log in