A guy I'm *friends* with...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Not really friends, but you know what I mean.

He asked me about orals. I asked him how hardcore he wanted to go. He said HARDCORE LOL. I told him he wasn't ready for steroids as he barely works out and has maybe 20-25% body fat. Ignorant ass didn't care. He is one of those "I'm fat and out of shape but better than everyone" types.

So I says whatever, he'll do it even I don't tell him, so I email him a list of everything he needs and how to do it.

Got a random text from him today saying he's just gonna run the M-drol and Cycle Assist and that it's "totally safe" because that's what the C.E.L. website says. I don't think it mentions support or PCT at all (which is pretty irresponsible).

:icon_lol:

This is going to be fun to watch.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
take before and after pics. make sure you also get pics from after PCT. post them in the "a stupid people's guide to PCT" to show what happens when you really mess things up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride!! def get some pics of his fat/dumb self

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
He won't let me take pics. I don't even need to ask.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
That reminds me. the other day i was @ GNC with a friend of mine helping him find some blood pressure stuff (hawthorne berries) and some liver care things. not for juice or anything but just because he is aging and a good friend.
Anyway I saw a guy I know from high school and I said hi to him and went on my way. I overheard him ask the lady "hey, you have anything that is almost like banned in here." The dude is a kookoo and if say the saleswoman did have any idea's on what was illegal or any supps that were liver toxic she would have just told him to get it and he would have just went on his way without anything else. He said he was wanting to get his swole on. What a tool bag. I was thinkin to myself. WOW. I am surrounded by clueless people.
anyway. I did see a bottle of Novedex XT for 59.99 and an LG product I think it was liquid masterdrol for 74.99 on sale.
what a phucked up company!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
He won't let me take pics. I don't even need to ask.
damn. tell him its an "experiment" :) , or for motivational purposes. motivational to do a real PCT.... can you sneak some pics for us maybe?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
damn. tell him its an "experiment" :) , or for motivational purposes. motivational to do a real PCT.... can you sneak some pics for us maybe?
Lol maybe. I don't workout with him though so I wouldn't get any good shots.

MrTexas1982

Awards
Not really friends, but you know what I mean.

He asked me about orals. I asked him how hardcore he wanted to go. He said HARDCORE LOL. I told him he wasn't ready for steroids as he barely works out and has maybe 20-25% body fat. Ignorant ass didn't care. He is one of those "I'm fat and out of shape but better than everyone" types.

So I says whatever, he'll do it even I don't tell him, so I email him a list of everything he needs and how to do it.

Got a random text from him today saying he's just gonna run the M-drol and Cycle Assist and that it's "totally safe" because that's what the C.E.L. website says. I don't think it mentions support or PCT at all (which is pretty irresponsible).

:icon_lol:

This is going to be fun to watch.
Yeah your right, it is pretty Irresponsible of you to give him information that he needs to totally fck himself up and not the information he needs for recovery. Maybe he'll get really fd up and then come to this thread and find out how you thought it was a big joke and how you planned on watching him like it was a Fckin show.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right, it is pretty Irresponsible of you to give him information that he needs to totally fck himself up and not the information he needs for recovery. Maybe he'll get really fd up and then come to this thread and find out how you thought it was a big joke and how you planned on watching him like it was a Fckin show.
Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

AnthonyEhsani

Awards

ummmmmm

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you the *friend*...?

honda450

honda450

Awards
Help him before it's too late. I hate watching retards go totally downhill. Ego's 4tL.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing will happen to him. It will give him some motivation to go hard for a few weeks. He will be completely fine.