Good question about anavar.... I think..

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I'm taking some time off from pinning, last shot was a week ago. I have one more week till I start PCT and then I'm going to be running clomid for 3wks and nolva for 1-2 wks. I'm finishing a long cycle.. Anyways I don't want to pin for about 4-5 months. I DO however want to run anavar only cycle sometime during the 4-5month break. I know anavar doesnt really shut you down with low dosage, so I'm asking you guys want mg should I run and for how long? I'm 6'2 218 pounds, with 10-14%bf.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks PCT for a long injectable cycle? :nono:

var 60-80mg 6-8 weeks is what i see a lot

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I said 3wks of clomid and then 1-2wks of nolva... Would 60-80mg shut me down pretty good??

AH, ok. why not run them together? either way should work though.

I cant really say about shutdown, but most ppl recover fine from those doses

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to wait to run the nolva, you can run it simultaneously with the clomid.

The problem with low dose anavar is that it doesnt work....for men anyhow...as NOS said, the mgs have to be considerably higher to see anything other than negligable gains. It will cause suppression, but coming back is typically never an issue for most.

holy

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming a recommended min. dose is 100mg ED if planning to run 6-8 weeks.

Yes? No?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming a recommended min. dose is 100mg ED if planning to run 6-8 weeks.

Yes? No?

You could probably get by with slightly less, but even then the gains will still be minimal....you're not going to put on 20 pounds, even with the mgs that high...

holy

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You could probably get by with slightly less, but even then the gains will still be minimal....you're not going to put on 20 pounds, even with the mgs that high...

holy
20 lbs? Oh noooo, I was assuming one could put on ~5-10 lbs. (10 as the MAX.) while leaning out (assumptions: 100mg ED, 6-8 weeks).

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
20 lbs? Oh noooo, I was assuming one could put on ~5-10 lbs. (10 as the MAX.) while leaning out (assumptions: 100mg ED, 6-8 weeks).

100mg for 6-8wks is going to put a major hole in my wallet... :eek: