5MG ED sufficient enough??

F

FiGMan

Awards
From everything I've been reading about the potent power of M1T. I was wondering since this new 5mg tabs are out would even just taking 5mg produce solid gains. Obviously every person is different but I would think the sides would be limited even further while still having some potent potent stuff. Since most people have taken 10mg I guess no one knows for sure but maybe someone has been cutting them into 5mg and just taking 5mg? Curious cuz if so the deal for powernutritions 5mg tabs would be great.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could probably increase the length of your cycle out to 4wks with a lower dosage.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You could probably increase the length of your cycle out to 4wks with a lower dosage.
This is a good point...5 mg ED will not give the mass explosion that 10 mg ED will but should allow for more than 2 week cycles. I would rather gain slowly over the course of several week than explode in 2 and deal with possible sides.

In addition, if one were to go to 10 mg ED with the AMT brand then it would last exactly 30 days. One bottle, one cycle.

Chemo

F

FiGMan

Awards
Thanks guys for the replies. I do agree it may allow for a longer time rather than the quick explosion but I'm going to take it and see how it goes. Ill be recieving some ofthe 5mg tabs when they ship of course so I will keep posted. I plan on going 5mg ED (probably a few hrs before workout) for 3-4 weeks rather than the 2 on 1 off ive been seeing.

3-4 weeks on (seeing how gains and sides are while on only 5mg)
2 weeks off - 6OXO

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran 20mg for four weeks, and the gains were awesome, but the back cramps and sore joints, flu symptoms sucked.

Now I am in my third week of 10mg a day and it is great. My gains are almost the same, a little less, but I have had no sides whatsoever.

B

bigbadboss101

Awards
Sifu, I see you decided to go 4 weeks vs 2. Did you lower it to 10mg for your entire second cycle? I am on day 6 and intensity seems good. A little thirsty, not as hungry, no hair loss, sack might be a bit tighter, no mood issues, some back pain. Look more dense, and I am up 5 lbs without knowing it.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never considered two really. I didn't want to really gauge my progress off of 14 days. Personal preferance I guess. Next time will be four weeks at 10mg as well. But probably not until march or so. I will probably stack it with something then. Like the LGP1-thydroxy that legal gear has out. I can't remember the exact product name off of the top of my head.

F

FiGMan

Awards
All good points guys thanks alot. Mostly everyone posting here have been the guinea pigs of this new product and have done an excellent job informing us of the pros and cons. I've liked everything I read so far on Methyl 1-Test and found a lot of good information helping me make a decision FOR ME. I think I've seen only one or two people post results at 5mg ED and seemed ok for them and of course 10mg is the most popular. Hopfully I'll get my tabs soon enough from PN and be one of the few to go with 5mg ED with a slightly longer cycle (depending on sides and gains) I'll be sure to post my results and hopefully it will help give another perspective on just how Methyl 1-Test will work for YOU.

F

FiGMan

Awards
P.S. I'll be sure to drop the Keystone Light consumption all together while on M1T and maybe change my avatar... :eek:

LOL

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good idea... love your liver... you only get one.

ManBeast

C

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Hopfully I'll get my tabs soon enough from PN and be one of the few to go with 5mg ED with a slightly longer cycle (depending on sides and gains) I'll be sure to post my results and hopefully it will help give another perspective on just how Methyl 1-Test will work for YOU.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw PN offering the 5mg tabs. I'll look forward to you posting your results.

P.S. I'll be sure to drop the Keystone Light consumption all together while on M1T and maybe change my avatar...
good idea:)

cm5

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

Heavy enough to make most people think twice about how strong this stuff is. I've lifted chemically unassisted for 7 years, so I'm not an iron newbie either.
im pretty much in the same boat as you. I am hoping 10mgs does the job for me. 5mgs in the am and 5 in the pm

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
A great advantage of the 5mg tabs is taking split doses for a total of 10mg- if you go that high. Nobody knows exactly what the half-life of M1t is, so 5mg every 12 hrs is better than once a day.

I know you can cut the tabs in half, but you may lose a little. I ordered the caps from kilosports, no way I'm gonna try to open em & split it up.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
A great advantage of the 5mg tabs is taking split doses for a total of 10mg- if you go that high. Nobody knows exactly what the half-life of M1t is, so 5mg every 12 hrs is better than once a day.

I know you can cut the tabs in half, but you may lose a little. I ordered the caps from kilosports, no way I'm gonna try to open em & split it up.
Good point. Taking it a little at a time may also reduce the symptoms some have reported within the first couple of hours after taking a tablet.

BTW, although I agree that you can lose something with a pill cutter, I suspect it would be only a few percent and probably undetectable.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll lose anything if you lick your fingers.