Maintaining You Ideal Body

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so after one reaches there ideal muscular body and say that person is six feet 200 pounds at 5% body fat, with a maintenance diet spot on with training what would a good low dose of which aas be good for this and consider the benefits to side effects. Im not talking about 500mg of test a week no, no, im talking about a low dose that wont shut you down as hard and wont mess u up to bad. For example what about these, primo at 100mg a week, test at 250-300mg a week, winstrol (Injectable) at 25mg a week. One of these would be ran for 4 months with about 2-3 months off. This is just to maintain that musculature with the very low bodyfat percentage, maintenance diet and effective training being the corner stone.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your primo and winstrol doses are confusing me? 100 and 25wk wouldn't do anything do you mean a day?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For example what about these, primo at 100mg a week, test at 250-300mg a week, winstrol (Injectable) at 25mg a week. One of these would be ran for 4 months with about 2-3 months off. This is just to maintain that musculature with the very low bodyfat percentage, maintenance diet and effective training being the corner stone.
4 months of 250-300mg of test will certainly have you shut down.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
so after one reaches there ideal muscular body and say that person is six feet 200 pounds at 5% body fat, with a maintenance diet spot on with training what would a good low dose of which aas be good for this and consider the benefits to side effects. Im not talking about 500mg of test a week no, no, im talking about a low dose that wont shut you down as hard and wont mess u up to bad. For example what about these, primo at 100mg a week, test at 250-300mg a week, winstrol (Injectable) at 25mg a week. One of these would be ran for 4 months with about 2-3 months off. This is just to maintain that musculature with the very low bodyfat percentage, maintenance diet and effective training being the corner stone.
if you've already reached your size,why dont you maintain it with diet and excercise!..then you wouldnt' have to worry about sides!..imo..!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exogenous test will shut you down period, and depending on your age the dose you are recommending may be lower than your natty levels. Primo is weak to me and just not worth it IMO. WInni is not worth it either. I am with Bslick just have a spot on diet, and maybe use a mild ai like Formadrol and t-911

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
at that level, i'd stick with diet, and maybe a GH booster like IGF-2 (AN) , or a test booter like get diesel's diesel test hardcore . if you've already got the size you want, stick with something that will just give your natural body an edge - not a flying kick to the head.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
even a low dose pulse with Epi or somethign would keep you lean and strong.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
diet and exercise. why waste a steroid and ur body if ur not going to put it to good use?

honda450

honda450

Awards
If your diet is spot on and so is your training, if you use AAS -you should have no problem maintaining the size you need.
6'0 200lbs isn't exactly too bulky at 5% bf.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i know diet and exercise i already said that i was talking about how to stay that lean i mean 5% is pretty low

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u wont be able to maintain 5 % thats rediculous. maybe like 8 or 9 but not 5.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
6 ft 200 doesn't sound hard at all.

I'm 5' 7.5" 184 and I have a small frame. Its pretty damn hard to maintain a clean diet and stay this size. I'm working my way up to 200lbs slowly with short cycles of AAS. I think its going to be incredibly hard to maintain at my height. However 6 shouldnt be to terribly bad...just maintain alot of protein and keep pushing for strength gains...high weight/low reps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 ft 200 doesn't sound hard at all.

I'm 5' 7.5" 184 and I have a small frame. Its pretty damn hard to maintain a clean diet and stay this size. I'm working my way up to 200lbs slowly with short cycles of AAS. I think its going to be incredibly hard to maintain at my height. However 6 shouldnt be to terribly bad...just maintain alot of protein and keep pushing for strength gains...high weight/low reps.

you know at the height if you were 200lbs and 5% bf that is Mr Olympia competitior size? are you looking to compete?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
u wont be able to maintain 5 % thats rediculous. maybe like 8 or 9 but not 5.
6'0 200 and 8-9% is natty status

5% is hard but totally depends on genetics. I have a very hard time getting my bodyfat down, but if I let my bf get to 15% i could get over 250 pounds very quick.

As for maintaining the ideal body, I think a good goal is to have the best possible physique that you can maintain naturally, but use steroids to get there, so you can have that physique in, say, your mid 20s, instead of your 30s.

For me I want to be 240 pounds and about 8%. I think I can get decently close after another year and 2-3 cycles. I have no idea what my body can maintain though, to be honest it's pretty hard for me to maintain my current stats naturally.

My natural progress is pretty damn slow if i keep my bodyfat this low. My body just wants to be bigger and fatter, i'm hungry all the goddamn time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unless ur sub-200lbs i highy doubt one can maintain 5% bf. i only say this because my workout partner is 5'11 160lbs @ 4.2%bf. hes ripped as hell but its ALL genetics, his diet is lacking hardcore. at one time he got up to 175 @ 7%bf when he was taking tons of otc supps (hes never touched a steroid of any kind)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unless ur sub-200lbs i highy doubt one can maintain 5% bf. i only say this because my workout partner is 5'11 160lbs @ 4.2%bf. hes ripped as hell but its ALL genetics, his diet is lacking hardcore. at one time he got up to 175 @ 7%bf when he was taking tons of otc supps (hes never touched a steroid of any kind)
He sounds fkn ripped at 4.2% that's so goddamn low. Does he have abdominal veins? I have outlines where mine are coming through but i need to lose a lot of fat before they're real visible.

I'll have to agree that 5% is ridiculously hard for most peopel to maintain. Probably stay at 7-8% easily and shred to 5% for short bursts, but to stay at a constant 5%, I think you have to be an ectomorph, or you'd have to eat so little you'd risk losing all your muscle....

Your buddy wanna try any steroids? Fixed diet, a single cycle, he could be 180 and still very ripped... Ah my mind is always always scheming.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Your buddy wanna try any steroids? Fixed diet, a single cycle, he could be 180 and still very ripped... Ah my mind is always always scheming.

he would absolutely LOVE to get up to 180....but he knows that at his bf% it would be totally noticeable that he was on steroids. he has veins coming out of EVERYWHERE......he looks freaking huge cause hes so cut. hes also really strong for his size.

im just looking for size right now (hurry up thanksgiving!!), but come jan i plan on getting 8%bf or less. i never want to go below 7% because it will be too much of a pain in the a$$ to maintain. if one day i plan to compete...then thats another story

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so does that mean a lot of the TOP fitness models juice year round to maintain that shape and yes i know its diet and training mostly...masteron they take maybe

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
diet & training consistancy and you should be able to maintain without juice. If you juice you are most likely gonna shut yourself down so maybe you jsut want to stay on? If you are maintaining its probably best to stay off the juice because if you run a cycle or dabble in the AAS then when you come off you arent going to look as good and people might be like damn what happened to him? ive been toying with the idea of 10-20mg of epi in the morning for long term use and little to no suppression....i think it is possible.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL thanks bro but I'm I'n the modeling
;lol- I might have guessed from the "Thanks bro"..

What you have isn't hard to maintain.
Its called don't be a slut with:hot::drunk:

:whip:

And maybe if your looking to keep the leanness, some gh. Or even just a rotation of a mild fat burner, gh stimulator , test booster,..
or just randomly pick one of the supplement tripdog uses.. :rofl:

That should keep you at the top
:bow28:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
gh would be best suited for his needs, it would keep you lean and in good shape all year, still i doubt 5% Could be maintained for too long, i go to 4ish for a show and that is hard as **** to get to yet alone hold for more then a few weeks.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you know at the height if you were 200lbs and 5% bf that is Mr Olympia competitior size? are you looking to compete?

well...i'm not nearly that big. My arms are only 15.5 inches, chest 44 inches. I have ALOT to go in my back and arms. I'm also 10% maybe a little more bf at this point.

Id have to be at least 205-210 at the same body fat I am now to consider competition.

Mr.Olympia under 200 that comes to mind to me in Franco Columbo, he was 5' 5'' btw....big difference in being 200 at 5 5 then 5 7-8, thats 20lbs easily

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You could maintain that, for sure. Make sure you keep your hormonal profile optimal and try and always maintain anabolism whenever possible to increase the protein exchange rate in your favor. Relora will help with DHEA and cortisol modulation. Keep training brief and intense and use EAAs. Utilize a whey isolate only (no carbs) post workout. Try and eat organic. Eat a LOT of fruits and vegetables. Utilize refeeds at the best possible/optimal times. Change up your workouts and utilize time off whenever needed. Stay away from any and all recreational drugs.

Testosterone and other steroid hormones are only one small factor in the sum of things that culminate into the equation of maintaining and achieving a great body. ;)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
You could maintain that, for sure. Make sure you keep your hormonal profile optimal and try and always maintain anabolism whenever possible to increase the protein exchange rate in your favor. Relora will help with DHEA and cortisol modulation. Keep training brief and intense and use EAAs. Utilize a whey isolate only (no carbs) post workout. Try and eat organic. Eat a LOT of fruits and vegetables. Utilize refeeds at the best possible/optimal times. Change up your workouts and utilize time off whenever needed. Stay away from any and all recreational drugs.

Testosterone and other steroid hormones are only one small factor in the sum of things that culminate into the equation of maintaining and achieving a great body. ;)

I definitely think cortisol modulation would play a big role in staying lean and keeping muscle mass naturally.

I've been taking Cissus in high dosages for elbow pain along with 4-5 grams of Vitamin C throughout the day. These both naturally eliminate cortisol and promote anabolism. I can say these things work! Cuts, scrapes, lip ulcer, acne...all heal noticeably faster. I almost feel like I'm on a PH with this stuff. I'm eating pretty dirty for the past month and not gaining much fat.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I definitely think cortisol modulation would play a big role in staying lean and keeping muscle mass naturally.

I've been taking Cissus in high dosages for elbow pain along with 4-5 grams of Vitamin C throughout the day. These both naturally eliminate cortisol and promote anabolism. I can say these things work! Cuts, scrapes, lip ulcer, acne...all heal noticeably faster. I almost feel like I'm on a PH with this stuff. I'm eating pretty dirty for the past month and not gaining much fat.
Nice observations monsterbox! Cissus is some good stuff for the joints. I have heard a lot of things about Ester-C being a good anti-estrogen as well.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Nice observations monsterbox! Cissus is some good stuff for the joints. I have heard a lot of things about Ester-C being a good anti-estrogen as well.
not to mention, my overall well being is very improved. Less depressive moments, never feel overtrained ever despite long ass workout sometimes, and whether i get 5 hrs of sleep Im not as stressed. I think its to cortisol reduction.

Everyone should use Cissus, constantly. Regulates digestive system, supports tendonds, ligaments, all connective tissues...prevents hemroids from heavy squats etc. This is a must have supplement thats way underused/undersuggested. If you are pumping out some real iron and trying to gain real mass this stuff is needed to prevent issues like tendonitis, tennis elbow, etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well...i'm not nearly that big. My arms are only 15.5 inches, chest 44 inches. I have ALOT to go in my back and arms. I'm also 10% maybe a little more bf at this point.

Id have to be at least 205-210 at the same body fat I am now to consider competition.

Mr.Olympia under 200 that comes to mind to me in Franco Columbo, he was 5' 5'' btw....big difference in being 200 at 5 5 then 5 7-8, thats 20lbs easily

I meant if you were 200lbs and 5% BF that would be Olympia they have the new 202lb pro-class

and not too big a difference really
at 5ft 5 200lbs your carry 3.07lbs per inch if you carried the same at 5ft 8in you'd be 209lbs. But either way i saw your progression pics and if you keep up the progression like you have been your going to be Monster for sure

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I meant if you were 200lbs and 5% BF that would be Olympia they have the new 202lb pro-class

and not too big a difference really
at 5ft 5 200lbs your carry 3.07lbs per inch if you carried the same at 5ft 8in you'd be 209lbs. But either way i saw your progression pics and if you keep up the progression like you have been your going to be Monster for sure

Appreciate it man!

Phera-plex/havoc bridge coming soon...maybe Ill hit the 2 zero zero!