1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Original AX SD D.S. vs M-Drol, and the bunches

I'm still pretty set on a p-plex-epi layout whether it be bridged or stacked. But, Superdrol is still itching me behind the ear. I really really want to try this thing but I've been reading tons of threads on delayed gyno. The consensus as everyone knows is that gynodrol is has yet to be understood. So many people react in so many different ways.

However, I've noticed that there are WAY less threads threads reporting gyno with the orignial AX D.S. It seems that tons of people are getting nastier sides, gyno, and instances of non-response to the current day clones.

What are your opinions on the correlation between the clones & side effects (such as gyno) and the what seems to be lesser negatives of the orignial D.S.??? Is it truly a safer bet to spend 100 bucks on sourcing somone's original ax bottle? Or is it the now extremely popular usage of SD clones in which we see a small number of problems, which simply seem greater, in proportion to the original days.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%

They are claimed to be the exact same. I think the disparity is caused by the fact that not many people have tried the original and a lot more people have tried clones. More trying clones means more cases of gyno even if the compound is exactly the same.

I could be way off, though.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%

Well, on paper, superdrol should not cause gyno according to its chemical make up. However, it is synthesized from oxymetholone, better known as Anadrol. I'm not knocking any clone companies, but there is a chance that if the production methods are sub par, the final product could contain some left over anadrol. This could be a possible theory as to why there are more gyno threads as of late. A simpler notion, however, could be the compounds rise in popularity. Since its been around for a while, and has gained notoriety, obviously more people are using it. It could just be a proportionality relationship between the compound and the user population, e.g. more people are using it than ever before, which gives rise to more adverse reaction cases.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.91%

good info so far...so what do you guys BELIEVE....dirty anadrolish clones, or popularity of the compound leading to more cases?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    They are claimed to be the exact same. I think the disparity is caused by the fact that not many people have tried the original and a lot more people have tried clones. More trying clones means more cases of gyno even if the compound is exactly the same.

I could be way off, though.
    I kind of agree with this. I also feel that everywhere you go now, you hear about the great and mighty Superdrol. Evereyone wants to try a clone and everyone recommends Superdrol. Hell, I went into a local vitamin shop and the freak of nature working there told me to pick up some SNS Methyl-Drol XT (SD clone). The only thing he told me to take with it was liv. 52. Luckily they let me return the $60 bottle after I found it online for like $35 cheaper. But anyways, that just gives you an idea of the ignorance that is being spread out there. I would have been a mess taking that **** for "no more than 6 weeks" as stated on the bottle at 20-30mgs and no PCT. I doubt my **** would have ever worked again.

In my opinion, there is a direct correlation between it's increasing popularity and the insane amount of ignorance being spread around with it...
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

I dont know if it is more popular now then when it first came out. Remember this was readily available on bb.com which is no doubt the biggest forum out there in terms of members and customers on their shopping site. I was close to buying some as well. At least now a lot of people are aware of the dangers of it and would stear clear unlike a few years back when we were told to run it for 6 weeks with AX post cycle product. I wouldn't be suprised if it was due to crappy quality controls when it comes to cloning.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    I kind of agree with this. I also feel that everywhere you go now, you hear about the great and mighty Superdrol. Evereyone wants to try a clone and everyone recommends Superdrol. Hell, I went into a local vitamin shop and the freak of nature working there told me to pick up some SNS Methyl-Drol XT (SD clone). The only thing he told me to take with it was liv. 52. Luckily they let me return the $60 bottle after I found it online for like $35 cheaper. But anyways, that just gives you an idea of the ignorance that is being spread out there. I would have been a mess taking that **** for "no more than 6 weeks" as stated on the bottle at 20-30mgs and no PCT. I doubt my **** would have ever worked again.

In my opinion, there is a direct correlation between it's increasing popularity and the insane amount of ignorance being spread around with it...
    hey sorry to high jack but you found SNS on the net? That stuff has been sold out everywhere for ages. It's GOOD STUFF.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

I have been told that the origl AX SD is isomerically different than the clones.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

Im glad i have 3 bottles left.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    You do know you're going to get PM raped, right? People want AX SD. Not me though....nuh-uh.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

i already did when i announced i had 6! keeping these 3 for now though even though il get 3 cycles out of each bottle....
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%

You know.......if either of you wanted to get rid of a bottle.....
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have 4 or 5 AX Superdrol myself for a later time.

I'm glad i had stocked up on the AX phera and superdrol when i did.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

You know.....if you want to get rid of a bottle.....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Share, share, share,... they say what goes around, comes around!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%

I have a bottle of AX Phera laying around also, I wish I had the original Super though.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

You know, this is interesting... I wonder if it DOES have something to do with cloning differences. For example, when I did my PP/SD bridge, i was taking what I thought was 45mg a day. Which is extremely high when compared to the old AX Phera cycles. In reality, according to the COA I was actually taking 57.6mg as I later found out. Thats equivilant to almost 6 caps a day of original Phera. Wouldn't a person think I would have suffered more side effects, and outright EFFECTS? Just food for thought, I think it might have something to do with cloning problems...
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%

I have one vacuum sealed original 60 cap bottle of AX SD that expired in 08/08 sitting in my freezer. My question is, how long do you think these things will last given that the latest expiry i've seen on SD is 02/09?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I have one vacuum sealed original 60 cap bottle of AX SD that expired in 08/08 sitting in my freezer. My question is, how long do you think these things will last given that the latest expiry i've seen on SD is 02/09?
    if it says 08/08 and it's been in the freezer it should be good for a couple more years maybe 3... it should only lose a little potency, it won't suddenly become inactive
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

my personal belief is that when the original was out, alot of people were not logging it or keeping track of their progress to the public so we were left in the dark. as it got banned and companies started putting out clones i think everybody wanted to report their gains to see if all of them matched up to each other(the clones) or even the original, thus more of a public display.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

somone correct me if Im wrong, but I think alot of these gyno concerns w/ the drol could be alleviated if you ran some test with your superdrol. If SD is a progestin then you must have test in there anyway right? I mean you wouldnt run tren or deca by itself would you. With test in the mix you have androgen and estrogen present which will antagonize progesterone, that is good because estrogen is much more easily managable.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    You do know you're going to get PM raped, right? People want AX SD. Not me though....nuh-uh.
    i already did when i announced i had 6! keeping these 3 for now though even though il get 3 cycles out of each bottle....
    Hmm, I thought the same would happen to me, but I guess my price was too high

Oh and as far as the expiration dates, Im betting that two years after is about the max I would expect full potency, might see some diminished potency before or after that but still worth hanging onto, especially something like the original ax sd or sns md.

Just my 2 cents.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.57%

I saw no difference between the real deal and clone.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I have mine vaccum sealed and in the freezer as well. This should significantly extend the period of useful potency. I've read numerous studies on the degradation of compounds, and the expiration dates are VERY modest at best. I'd wager to say at least another 3-5 years if stored in the manner in which you have them.

I have a couple of the 60ct. with expirations of 08/08, and a few of the 01/09 bottles already stored away.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%

I have mine vaccum sealed and in the freezer as well. This should significantly extend the period of useful potency. I've read numerous studies on the degradation of compounds, and the expiration dates are VERY modest at best. I'd wager to say at least another 3-5 years if stored in the manner in which you have them.

I have a couple of the 60ct. with expirations of 08/08, and a few of the 01/09 bottles already stored away.
    Thanks Trauma. Yeah, I believe you and I have discussed the expiration date issue in another thread somewhere. What I'm wondering now is, when it comes time to use these compounds, would one expect problems removing a cycle's worth from the freezer at one time and therefore consider removing one cap at a time as needed? In other words, do you anticipate a degradation issue once the caps are removed from the freezer?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Original 4-AD?
    By Rock Head in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 04:51 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:04 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 03:53 PM