test prop is a different color

1. test prop is a different color

hey I have used past test prop. bottles and the color of it was always clear. The batch number checked out alright but the color of the new bottles I just received are yellow. I was wondering if this is normal and maybe they just used a different type of oil, I emailed the company I dont know when to expect a pm from them but I was just wondering if its leigt prop if it is yellow. I am in the middle of my prop cycle right now and I stocked up on some for future cycles.

2. depends on oil used, ive seen yellow prop...dont know about quality though
    •   

3. its axio gear, they have been good to me so far just the color is throwing me off - could be nothing or perhaps they switched lables it looks similar to their masteron and tren in color - just skeptical about using it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    its ******, they have been good to me so far just the color is throwing me off - could be nothing or perhaps they switched lables it looks similar to their masteron and tren in color - just skeptical about using it.

id worry more about the source with that brand....they were selling fake sh!t for a couple of months.

edit the name

Similar Forum Threads

1. Color of Test Enanthate?
    By GetHyooge in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 01:19 PM
  2. Test Base Color
    By amicold in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:10 PM
  3. help ! my test prop turned a tan color !wtf ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 12:26 PM
  4. Test Prop/Mast Prop Combo Conversion Problem
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 11:37 PM
  5. Color of Test Cyp & EQ powder
    By bpdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 04:10 PM