test prop is a different color

tango

Awards
hey I have used past test prop. bottles and the color of it was always clear. The batch number checked out alright but the color of the new bottles I just received are yellow. I was wondering if this is normal and maybe they just used a different type of oil, I emailed the company I dont know when to expect a pm from them but I was just wondering if its leigt prop if it is yellow. I am in the middle of my prop cycle right now and I stocked up on some for future cycles.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
depends on oil used, ive seen yellow prop...dont know about quality though

tango

Awards
its axio gear, they have been good to me so far just the color is throwing me off - could be nothing or perhaps they switched lables it looks similar to their masteron and tren in color - just skeptical about using it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its ******, they have been good to me so far just the color is throwing me off - could be nothing or perhaps they switched lables it looks similar to their masteron and tren in color - just skeptical about using it.

id worry more about the source with that brand....they were selling fake sh!t for a couple of months.

edit the name