Liqua solutions issue

decypheredbeats

Awards
almost 2 weeks ago I ordered some chlomiphene citrate from LS and Ive given them multiple emails and no responses. 2 days after my order their site said they will be out of chlomid for 2 weeks. This is an issue considering I have just started a PH cycle.

If no word from today I will be cancelling payment on my credit card and slamming this company. If I ever fucked with my customers like this I would have completely destroyed the hard earned rep I have been establishing locally, completely shutting the door for further advancement in my profession.

how anyone operates a business like this and gets away with it I do not know, excpecially when they do not even monopolize one liquid products.

I guess this is just a bitching post, but it still has relevance for anyone interested in ordering from this company.

:gore:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use liqua chem. They have great service, and good deals. 2 bottles of clomid for 25 bucks.

decypheredbeats

Awards
Use liqua chem. They have great service, and good deals. 2 bottles of clomid for 25 bucks.
your about the 5th person I've heard this from, I will do so.

done :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You won't be disapointed. They are having a sale on Clen as well.

decypheredbeats

Awards
thanks bro, I might as well just stock up for the future now

BrKonman

Awards
Major bump to liquachem. My first order with them was a fantastic experience, and my repeat business has been just as good every single time. Gotta love the emails informing you of your shipment's status, coming from a *real* person. :)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Lesson learned, get post cycle before you start cycle ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
My concern, as it shuold be yours as well, is whether these products are dosed accurately. This is not a jab at any of these companies but it is important.

decypheredbeats

Awards
My concern, as it shuold be yours as well, is whether these products are dosed accurately. This is not a jab at any of these companies but it is important.
I was actually gonna get it from sinisterslist, but I dont have any place to have it shipped too that would take kindly to a letter from customs (just in case).

Id much rather take the real thing, hell its just as cheap as liqua products, but untill I come up with more effective shipping arrangements (i.e. US sources) I will have to stick with liqua products.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Dosing the products is probably more accurate then if they were tabs, aslong as they are adding the right amount of powder per bottle. There is no reason to underdose either since the raw material is only 2-3 bux anyways. Also being that the powder is so cheap, no reason to cut it with anything aswell.

decypheredbeats

Awards

Dosing the products is probably more accurate then if they were tabs, aslong as they are adding the right amount of powder per bottle. There is no reason to underdose either since the raw material is only 2-3 bux anyways. Also being that the powder is so cheap, no reason to cut it with anything aswell.

hmm I always thought these liqua products were just tabs dissolved into a solution safe for ingesting orally.

are there any publically available sources around to get powder pct meds?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nope

ManBeast

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Some places sell the powder "for research purposes" in the US but these guys selling the liquid prods are all getting it from china. Everything comes from china, from Testosterone to r-ala.

decypheredbeats

Awards
I have found out today they already took the money out of my account (debit) so im pretty much fucked and will have to order more. I guess at this point even though Ill never use them again, I will still have enough chlomid from them for 2 cycles. So Ill just order through liquachem today for this cycle....

BTW, has liquasolutions straight screwed anyone here and not send them ****? or does it just take along time?

size

Awards
  • Established

How about to make a quick buck? Close up shop and open again under a new name?
It happens. :(

decypheredbeats

Awards
:D
good ****
I ordered tamoxifen citrate from powernutrition 2 days ago and sure enough I get into work this morning and its waiting for me via Airborne Express. Damn good service, the stuff smells just like peppermints too.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i got my Liquid Nolva from Liqua solutions after 1.5 weeks of waiting... last time it was only 1 week for my liquid clomid...

they're service is slow but i've never been jipped by them

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
PRODUCT: Clomifene Citrate PRICE: $11 per gram

this is a prety good price ! so total needs will be 2 grams for 22 very goos , plus price of capulefiller

z0rr0

Awards

this is a prety good price ! so total needs will be 2 grams for 22 very goos , plus price of capulefiller
Can It be done like this?

jaketparker

Awards

Bump on can it be done and whered you find that at???

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
almost 2 weeks ago I ordered some chlomiphene citrate from LS and Ive given them multiple emails and no responses. 2 days after my order their site said they will be out of chlomid for 2 weeks. This is an issue considering I have just started a PH cycle.

If no word from today I will be cancelling payment on my credit card and slamming this company. If I ever fucked with my customers like this I would have completely destroyed the hard earned rep I have been establishing locally, completely shutting the door for further advancement in my profession.

how anyone operates a business like this and gets away with it I do not know, excpecially when they do not even monopolize one liquid products.

I guess this is just a bitching post, but it still has relevance for anyone interested in ordering from this company.

:gore:
i told everyone this about two weeks ago.. no one really payed much attention to it.. they gave me crappy service too

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Liqua chem is awesome, or just get it from powernutrition. Great service and prices both places..

decypheredbeats

Awards
Re: Re: Liqua solutions issue

i told everyone this about two weeks ago.. no one really payed much attention to it.. they gave me crappy service too
damn where was that thread 2 weeks ago when I needed it :D

anyways sure enough on friday the chlomid finally came from liqua solutions. 2 days early I ordered form powernutrition and that came the on friday as well.

oh well, Ill just use the chlomid PCT and keep the nolva in case of gyno.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not use both, or just nolva? It is much better for PCT than Clomid.

decypheredbeats

Awards
Why not use both, or just nolva? It is much better for PCT than Clomid.
Ive heard many peeps saying that taking both for PCT is not neccasary and might actually be a waste, im doing Ph by the way, if that matters.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya some say it is a waste, some say it is good. I haven't used the sauce in years. All I use now is PH's but I still use nolva. When the best is out there in a flavored version for 40bucks why use a inferior product that costs 33. Go with the nolva.

decypheredbeats

Awards
Ya some say it is a waste, some say it is good. I haven't used the sauce in years. All I use now is PH's but I still use nolva. When the best is out there in a flavored version for 40bucks why use a inferior product that costs 33. Go with the nolva.
true true

I might just take your advice on this one actually, I have to agree that Id rather use the best.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well there is no doubt, that nolva is better, your nuts will thank you for the quicker recovery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
General Chat 3
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 4