Dbol vs Epistane for test e kickstart on a cut/lean bulk

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi guys

im starting a Cut / Lean bulk beginning december with 400mg Test each week (may bump up to 500 or 600mg later in the cycle)

I was wondering what you guys would reccomend in terms off an oral to kickstart

Im currently around 12% bf want to get to around 10% by end of december and stay at or beneath that for my complete cycle

will be using aromasin 10mg eod

My two options for oral to kickstart are:

Epistane 30mg ed for 4 weeks
Dbol 20mg (or 40 if i want) ed for 4 weeks

also cost wise dbol is almost twice as much at the 20mg doseage than the epistane

in terms off sides which would have less ? and does dbol cause much acne?

thanks heaps

mitbar

Awards
why mix phs and gear? just stick with gear and run dbol at 40-50mg ed for 4 weeks for a good kickstart. my theory is if your going to make something run through your liver and be toxic just stick with gear if your already planning on using.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
epi made me bloat but gain strength, dbol made me hard as a rock, add quick mass and strength went up.

compounds work different on everyone. diet is key for any goal

honda450

honda450

Awards
epi made me bloat but gain strength, dbol made me hard as a rock, add quick mass and strength went up.

compounds work different on everyone. diet is key for any goal
Agreed.

You should stick with gear if you are already using it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I completely disagree with this statement...

Havoc is gear...its just legal. It is a steroid. It does work. If you dont want the harshness of d-bol with the water rentention and you want more of a cutting/hardening type agent similar to winstrol but possibly stronger then front load with epistane.

This statement of sticking to gear is like saying that you should run anadrol instead of superdrol frontloaded. It really doesn't make a difference.

Plus one has to consider the cost factor. Epistane is very cheap in comparison to the extremely high priced d-bol.

If one is simply looking for an extra kick to fill in the gap until the long-ester kicks in, theres absolutely nothing wrong with epistane. Low sides...and 40-50mg can yeild up to 10lbs of muscle in a month that would be EASILY kept and added to on test.

Epi will probably act as an Anti-E and will cancel out the usage of you AI. If you use dbol you'll DEFININTELY need the AI.

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi guys

thanks for your comments

im sort of leaning towards epistane based on cost but if i can afford it i may get the dbol

either way ill be using aromasin 10mg eod as im gyno prone

anyone elses veiws on this?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id vote for the epi since you want to keep it lean and yes it usually is cheaper and its gonna be just as effective as your somewhat low dose dbol.

jakedamuus

Awards
thanks for that guys

yea going to go with the epi had good results when i ran it solo so with test should be even better!

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
bro kickstart with the epi, it will be cheaper and less toxic on your body for the upcoming weeks of the juice. epi kept me lean as hell and all my lifts put mad weight on them. kickstarting is usually a good idea and concept IMO. best of luck either way

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane, esp for your situation. Helps keep the bloat off very nicely while on test.

MassBuilda123

Awards
I agree with Natty on that one! Have any of you tried a Dbol/Epi stack? Any results?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
kickstart with the d-bol....end with the epi
test 1-12
d-bol 1-4
epi 8-12
and pct of course

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Dbol.... epi @ 50-60mg didnt do much for me on my cycle bro. It wasn't a complete waste, but I was a bit disappointed after seeing all the bs feedback.

I completely disagree with this statement...

Havoc is gear...its just legal. It is a steroid. It does work. If you dont want the harshness of d-bol with the water rentention and you want more of a cutting/hardening type agent similar to winstrol but possibly stronger then front load with epistane.

This statement of sticking to gear is like saying that you should run anadrol instead of superdrol frontloaded. It really doesn't make a difference.

Plus one has to consider the cost factor. Epistane is very cheap in comparison to the extremely high priced d-bol.

If one is simply looking for an extra kick to fill in the gap until the long-ester kicks in, theres absolutely nothing wrong with epistane. Low sides...and 40-50mg can yeild up to 10lbs of muscle in a month that would be EASILY kept and added to on test.

Epi will probably act as an Anti-E and will cancel out the usage of you AI. If you use dbol you'll DEFININTELY need the AI.