SD/PP while on antibiotics?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a Super+Phera pulse. But I need to be treated for a staph infection with a round of antibiotics (I don't know which one yet). Is there any contra-indication?

landfill

Awards
I was on an Epi Tren X cycle and had to take Amoxicillin [penicillin] for an infection.At the end of my first day on the antibiotics i started getting some very strange sensations in my nipples,as if a needle was being pushed into them from the inside.

I stopped my cycle and went into PCT,the pain in my nipples went away after a couple of days.I tried to do some research on contre-indications,but its not easy with PH/DS,not a lot of info out there.What i did find was that antibotics will stop the birth control pill from working.

Of course,there might not have been a link between the pain and the antibiotics,but i was well into my cycle and had no probs thus far,and i'm not gyno prone,as far as i can tell.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its sounds prolactin gynoish symptoms from the tren

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on a Super+Phera pulse. But I need to be treated for a staph infection with a round of antibiotics (I don't know which one yet). Is there any contra-indication?
It's really tough to say with designers what interactions may/may not exist between them and antibiotics.

Is this an abscess related stap infection?

I will say this much though, health comes first at all costs. Knowing which antibiotic though would offer a bit more insight overall. Most likely you'll be treated with either bactrim, clindamycin, or keflex initially until culture results denote specific strain sensitivity.

Good luck man, let us know how it turns out.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
bump. i am having a similiar issue. i am about to finish my dermacrine m-drol cycle but i am suppose to go on antibiotics for an infection, i think bactrim? any information would be greatly appreciated

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It's really tough to say with designers what interactions may/may not exist between them and antibiotics.

Is this an abscess related stap infection?

I will say this much though, health comes first at all costs. Knowing which antibiotic though would offer a bit more insight overall. Most likely you'll be treated with either bactrim, clindamycin, or keflex initially until culture results denote specific strain sensitivity.

Good luck man, let us know how it turns out.
I actually have some folliculitis, caused by staph, that I probably acquired at the gym (where I take most of my showers). I've been dealing with it for a few months. First I was on erythromicin, then bactrim -- 10 days each. They both cleared up the problem, but it returned as soon as I went off the antibiotics. But that was before I started my SD/PP pulse. Now I'm pulsing, and they've put me on clindamycin for 10 days -- supposedly 97% effective against the very mild staph that I have. (They cultured it, and it's the very rare - only 2% - type that still responds to penicillin. So not a major problem, thank god.)
Anyway, today is the first day that I will be taking both the clindamycin and the SD/PP. So we'll see what happens...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have some folliculitis, caused by staph, that I probably acquired at the gym (where I take most of my showers). I've been dealing with it for a few months. First I was on erythromicin, then bactrim -- 10 days each. They both cleared up the problem, but it returned as soon as I went off the antibiotics. But that was before I started my SD/PP pulse. Now I'm pulsing, and they've put me on clindamycin for 10 days -- supposedly 97% effective against the very mild staph that I have. (They cultured it, and it's the very rare - only 2% - type that still responds to penicillin. So not a major problem, thank god.)
Anyway, today is the first day that I will be taking both the clindamycin and the SD/PP. So we'll see what happens...
Sounds good. Folliculitis is a very common type of occurance in that regard. A growing problem in gyms (and everywhere really) is the emergence of MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphlococcus Aureus.) These type of skin infections are on teh rise, and much more difficult to treat. There is such a growing resistance right now to antibiotics it's down right scary.

It's mostly all of our own fault though. Docotors often prescribe antibiotics when they aren't needed in the first place. Many people also don't take their full course of antibiotics (when they are prescribed for an obvious bacterial infection) which contributes to the problem as well. People stop taking antibiotics because they start to feel better, but in reality, it allows some of the bacteria not killed off to incorporate resistance measures into its dna leading to some of the problems we have today (including MRSA.)

Sorry for that rant. :) Clindamycin is a great drug for treating more complicated skin infections, so it should knock this out quickly for you.

Good luck, and let me know how it all works out bud.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Folliculitis is a very common type of occurance in that regard. A growing problem in gyms (and everywhere really) is the emergence of MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphlococcus Aureus.) These type of skin infections are on teh rise, and much more difficult to treat. There is such a growing resistance right now to antibiotics it's down right scary.

It's mostly all of our own fault though. Docotors often prescribe antibiotics when they aren't needed in the first place. Many people also don't take their full course of antibiotics (when they are prescribed for an obvious bacterial infection) which contributes to the problem as well. People stop taking antibiotics because they start to feel better, but in reality, it allows some of the bacteria not killed off to incorporate resistance measures into its dna leading to some of the problems we have today (including MRSA.)

Sorry for that rant. :) Clindamycin is a great drug for treating more complicated skin infections, so it should knock this out quickly for you.

Good luck, and let me know how it all works out bud.
Thanks for the info, T1.
It makes me wonder if they should have me on these antibiotics for more than 10 days. With the infection returning shortly after I end the 10-day treatments, will my staph bacteria be developing resistance?
It also makes me wonder about showering at the gym. Maybe I'll have to rearrange my whole workout schedule, so I can shower at home...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info, T1.
It makes me wonder if they should have me on these antibiotics for more than 10 days. With the infection returning shortly after I end the 10-day treatments, will my staph bacteria be developing resistance?
It also makes me wonder about showering at the gym. Maybe I'll have to rearrange my whole workout schedule, so I can shower at home...
10 days of clindamycin is a fairly potent course of antibiotics, and should definitely get the job done unless this is a seriously complicated staph skin infection, which it doesn't sound like it is.

To avoid resistance, i encourage everyone to ALWAYS take the entire course of antibiotics. This helps prevent that issue.

I agree with the gym environment. Always wipe down any machines that you use prior and after use. While i'm not completely a germophobe, i still think that practicing preventative measures like this can/will help prevent transmission. MRSA is quickly becoming an increasingly prevalent issue in modern medicine.

I think you'll be just fine though bud. Take that clinda, and wipe down/spray machines before/after use. It's a step in the right direction in transmission prevention. :)

Now, if everybody would just apply those measures in the gym environment. :lol:

Last edited:
gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i just got diagnosed with MRSA and i have about 6 days left in my m-drol dermacrine cycle. I am taking both bactrim and clindamycin.

should i just end my cycle now? i would be pretty disappointed because i feel like the strengths gains are finally kicking in

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got diagnosed with MRSA and i have about 6 days left in my m-drol dermacrine cycle. I am taking both bactrim and clindamycin.

should i just end my cycle now? i would be pretty disappointed because i feel like the strengths gains are finally kicking in
Is it an MRSA related abscess, or different infectious etiology?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, so yesterday I took 20mg Super + 20mg Phera + 1200mg Clindamycin, with no complications. So I think it will work fine.
:thumbsup:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Antibiotics and any supplements are contradictory in my experiences. There is also the liver to consider since they are metabolized there. If I remember correctly antibiotics work by destroying proteins and protein replications. I wouldnt take anything while using antibiotics it can lessen their effect and you wont kill the infection, it may even feed the germs.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Antibiotics and any supplements are contradictory in my experiences. There is also the liver to consider since they are metabolized there. If I remember correctly antibiotics work by destroying proteins and protein replications. I wouldnt take anything while using antibiotics it can lessen their effect and you wont kill the infection, it may even feed the germs.
Different antibiotics work among different pathways. Some are bactericidal (Directly destroy bacteria themselves), while others are bacteriostatic (Inhibit the bacteria's ability to replicate. This allows the immune system the ability to overtake bacterial replication.)

Successful exposal of these bacteria is also achieved via different pathways. This can be evinced by inhibition of bacterial cellular proteins (this is also specific to the bacteria cellular proteins themself, and does not harm normal cells or their cellular protein synthesis), inhibiting DNA synthesis, or structurally damaging the bacterial cellular wall.....all of which will lead to bacteria cell death. This is acheived through either direct immune system phagocytosis (basically eating them) of bacteria cells, or compromising the structural integrity of the bacteria cell itself leading to cellular death.

http://microbiology.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_do_antibiotics_work_to_kill_bacteria

http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/mayer/antibiot.htm

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Different antibiotics work among different pathways. Some are bactericidal (Directly destroy bacteria themselves), while others are bacteriostatic (Inhibit the bacteria's ability to replicate. This allows the immune system the ability to overtake bacterial replication.)

Successful exposal of these bacteria is also achieved via different pathways. This can be evinced by inhibition of bacterial cellular proteins (this is also specific to the bacteria cellular proteins themself, and does not harm normal cells or their cellular protein synthesis), inhibiting DNA synthesis, or structurally damaging the bacterial cellular wall.....all of which will lead to bacteria cell death. This is acheived through either direct immune system phagocytosis (basically eating them) of bacteria cells, or compromising the structural integrity of the bacteria cell itself leading to cellular death.

http://microbiology.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_do_antibiotics_work_to_kill_bacteria

http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/mayer/antibiot.htm
Thanks great posting!