pro hormone cycle

tjabo

Awards
Hi, I´m about to loose my pro hormone virginity! What do you recommend that I start with? A light one with h-drol, or schould I kick start with something like m-drol or P-Plex?

John

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
height/age/weight/body fat/years lifting. please.

tjabo

Awards
1,82m, 90 kg, age 30 lifting; on and off about 6 years. Don´t know bodyfat stats, but it´s mostly muscles and a bit of fat.:D
// John

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so around 5'10", 198 lbs. if you'd like to do a recomp, like loosing 5 lbs of fat, and gaining 5 pounds of muscle, i'd look into something like havoc or hdrol. if you've got a pretty wide bone structure - meaning you don't look big at that height and weight, phera might be a better choice for you.

i'd never recommend mdrol for a beginner, because of PCT. havoc/hdrol if your pct isn't 100%, you should still recover pretty well, so long as you have a PCT in place, and its well thought out. IMO you should have a very good understanding of PCT before mdrol.

lets see what the experts have to say.

tjabo

Awards
Would you recommend stacking any of them with clen? I have a bit af fatburning to do. Does clen stack go with either one?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
h-drol, havoc/epi. no way for a first cycle should u do m-drol or p-plex...nor kick start a first cycle.