Sublingual 4-ad and Epistane

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am planning my next cycle which I will start in February or March of next year.

My idea is to dose 600 mg of 4-ad (original Ergopharm caps) sublingually in 4 equal doses throughout the day. I want to also take 30 mg of Epistane each day for 30 days. I have used Havoc in the past and my "sweet spot" seemed to be 30 mg.

What does everyone think? Is this a good plan for a bulker? Will the Epi offset the conversion of test to estrogen from the 4-ad or should I take an AI during the cycle for this purpose?

Also, anyone see any problems with, or have any advice regarding, dosing the 4-ad sublingually?

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
tehre isn't any particular point to dosing regular 4ad by swallowing vs sublingual. There was a product Cyclodiol that was cycldodextrin'ed 4ad which did work subligually, but regular caps you may as well swallow. at 600mg a day, you shouldnt need an ai

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tehre isn't any particular point to dosing regular 4ad by swallowing vs sublingual. There was a product Cyclodiol that was cycldodextrin'ed 4ad which did work subligually, but regular caps you may as well swallow. at 600mg a day, you shouldnt need an ai
Thanks Easy...I was under the impression that by dosing sublingually, bioavailability would be improved considerably. If I decide to still dose the 4-ad orally, perhaps I'll consider a dose more in the 900 - 1200 mg/day. Only thing is, I'll blow through my two bottles pretty quick at those doses!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its accurate that sublingual is more bioavailable, the problem is that its sort of like transdermals - just rubbing the powder on your skin doesn't help get it through the skin, you still need a carrier. i keep my eyes out for any cyclodiol or the other 4ad already done in cyclodextrin, but no such luck. I looked into homebrew for it, but the price of the cyclodextrin material (to use with straight 4ad powder) is too expensive to be worthwhile, and it looks the like the process is sort of a pain too

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay, forget the sublingual idea then.

my new plan is to dose 900 mg/day of the 4-ad orally for 20 days along with 10 - 20 mg of Superdrol. This way, I'll have enough 4-ad for two of these short cycles.

I'm thinking the 4-ad may help combat some of the sides associated with SD (i.e. lethargy). Does anyone think I should add a little bit of e-form to the mix to ensure aromatization of test from the 4-ad is minimized?