Long Testosterone Cycles
- 11-16-2008, 02:50 AM
- 11-16-2008, 07:59 AM
20 weeks is too long imo unless you are going to stay on with TRT doses in between or plan on competing. for the avg cycler 20 weeks is not worth it. your body tries to find homeostasis and generally the gear doesnt work as good the longer you are on without adding new compounds or upping doses. 15-16 max imo.
11-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Here in Brazil we have easy access to test. Usually people here ran cycles from 6 to 10 weeks. 12 weeks would be considered a long cycle. And is very rare to see some log of more then 14 weeks.
Although I know that in USA cycles tend to be longer then ours.
11-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the replies guys.
So the general consensus is it's more productive to keep cycles short and increase the dosage?
11-16-2008, 01:45 PM
i think you run more risk with longer cycles and the risk to reward ratio isnt as good. generally you will just make recovery harder for a few more weeks of diminished returns. im looking at doing shorter ester injectables and keeping it no more than 8 weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigdognhb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:26 PM
- By joub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2008, 12:44 AM
- By Brodus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2004, 08:25 PM
- By sailbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2004, 12:28 AM
- By CNcurl90s44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:55 PM