? about cycle support

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
When taking cycle support while ON, do you also supplement with CoQ10? I hear that Red Yeast Rice depletes the heart of CoQ10.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I have never done that. I've also never seen many, if any, members doing that. I believe a ryr free version will be making its way back to the planet sometime.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope never used that

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Some studies show that, but it is also not clear wheather or not supplementing with coq10 actually help? The benefits of Red Yeast Rice include reducing cholesterol, improving circulation, and reducing the risks of heart disease, so it may just be a wash?
Just not enough studies to show one way or the other. If you are concerned, you can certainly add COQ10 if you wish.

Titanium

Awards
I am curious as to why they made a RYR free version? I have read that RYR should not be taken before, on, or during, a steroid cycle. What is Anabolic Innovations reasoning? Reps?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious as to why they made a RYR free version? I have read that RYR should not be taken before, on, or during, a steroid cycle. What is Anabolic Innovations reasoning? Reps?

At first it contained ingredients that were used in prscription cholesterol medicines. The goverment now says that they have to be removed which they were. Some people were freaked out by it so wanted a RYR free version. So we listened to our customers and came out with this version. Personally I use the one that has RYR in it as I believe it had benefits.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
At first it contained ingredients that were used in prscription cholesterol medicines. The goverment now says that they have to be removed which they were. Some people were freaked out by it so wanted a RYR free version. So we listened to our customers and came out with this version. Personally I use the one that has RYR in it as I believe it had benefits.
I use the the version with RYR for general health benefits. My doctor told me to watch what I eat, since my bp, cholesterol was somewhat high. Suggested me to go on meds, I opted out and just use CS, do not want to fully rely on meds.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use the the version with RYR for general health benefits. My doctor told me to watch what I eat, since my bp, cholesterol was somewhat high. Suggested me to go on meds, I opted out and just use CS, do not want to fully rely on meds.
I cannot say I blame you with some of the reports of side effects from these drugs. How is the Cycle Support working for you?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

im assuming your getting some sort of blood work done every 3 months or so,

if you are, post it up we would all love to see how its helping you.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I have not went to get blood work in about a year, so I am sorry that I can not provide detailed info on that.
But my bp was pretty high 150's/80. Week or so later, re-checked it and came out to 130 region.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not went to get blood work in about a year, so I am sorry that I can not provide detailed info on that.
But my bp was pretty high 150's/80. Week or so later, re-checked it and came out to 130 region.

very nice

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Idebenone is a coq10 analog that absorbs better than coq10. It is contained in cycle support at a pretty generous dose. No need to supplement coq10 while using cs.:thumbsup: