Help with Hdrol Cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

Help with Hdrol Cycle

I wanted some opinions on my proposed h-drol cycle and pct. I currently weigh 287lbs at 6' 6", ive got 4 1/2 years of training behind me. This is my planned cycle with a few questions thrown in at certant parts. Has anyone experinced back pumps with h-drol, curious if i will need some taurine

Cycle
    Hdrol- 50/50/75/75/100/100 -am i wasting my time with 2 weeks at 50?any other opinons?
    Cycle Support- 2 scoops ED, though ive seen a few people using only 1 scoop. Would one be enough for hdrol to conserve $$$$$?

PCT
    PCS- 4 caps a day as recommended weeks 1-4
    6oxo- 300/200/100 weeks weeks 5-7, or should i start this at week 1 with pcs or even week 3 or 4 and overlap the PCS?

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks perfect. If you want to save money. Preload with hawthone berry for 2 weeks but h-drol can spike blood pressure and it is a methylated steriod so I would stick with the 2 scoops. Good luck best to start with 50mg for a week or 2 so you know how you react to it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

h-drol is a mild steroid.

i suggest starting at a higher dose. the side effects are usually pretty low.

also, you might want to think about a real SERM for pct even if it's just for 2 weeks. it'll help you keep your gains more.

one last thing, i think running liver support is overrated and IMHO, not necessary. it is a methylated compound but it's not that harsh on the liver.

just my opinion if you're tight on cash. save the cash for the SERM. that's what you need most IMO.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    h-drol is a mild steroid.

i suggest starting at a higher dose. the side effects are usually pretty low.

also, you might want to think about a real SERM for pct even if it's just for 2 weeks. it'll help you keep your gains more.

one last thing, i think running liver support is overrated and IMHO, not necessary. it is a methylated compound but it's not that harsh on the liver.

just my opinion if you're tight on cash. save the cash for the SERM. that's what you need most IMO.
    Id rather use over the counter products but if i feel im extremly shutdown a serm can be had within the hour with a phone call. Thats the first time i have ever seen someone say liver support is overrated though
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Looks perfect. If you want to save money. Preload with hawthone berry for 2 weeks but h-drol can spike blood pressure and it is a methylated steriod so I would stick with the 2 scoops. Good luck best to start with 50mg for a week or 2 so you know how you react to it.
    Yeah i already have a tub of cycle support so ill put in an order for another one. May change week two to 75mg not sure yet.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain View Post
    Yeah i already have a tub of cycle support so ill put in an order for another one. May change week two to 75mg not sure yet.
    Just listen toyour body if your doing well no reason you cannot go to 75mg in week 2.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You're a big boy, I wouldn't be too worried about upping the dosage.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You're a big boy, I wouldn't be too worried about upping the dosage.
    Yeah thats why i figured i would do the 100mg dosage last 2 weeks. I usually always have to use the higher dosing on almost everything.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

What would be the best way to dose the Hdrol? Pre WO/post WO or in the AM. Sorry to jump in your thread, but I am doing research for a very similar cycle...

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol pct, first cycle
    By captainclif in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 07:39 PM
  2. epi or hdrol for first cycle?
    By StangBanger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
  3. OEP and Hdrol Cycle ?'s
    By SpmnE9zero in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1