Help with Hdrol Cycle

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
I wanted some opinions on my proposed h-drol cycle and pct. I currently weigh 287lbs at 6' 6", ive got 4 1/2 years of training behind me. This is my planned cycle with a few questions thrown in at certant parts. Has anyone experinced back pumps with h-drol, curious if i will need some taurine

Cycle
Hdrol- 50/50/75/75/100/100 -am i wasting my time with 2 weeks at 50?any other opinons?
Cycle Support- 2 scoops ED, though ive seen a few people using only 1 scoop. Would one be enough for hdrol to conserve $$$$$?

PCT
PCS- 4 caps a day as recommended weeks 1-4
6oxo- 300/200/100 weeks weeks 5-7, or should i start this at week 1 with pcs or even week 3 or 4 and overlap the PCS?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks perfect. If you want to save money. Preload with hawthone berry for 2 weeks but h-drol can spike blood pressure and it is a methylated steriod so I would stick with the 2 scoops. Good luck best to start with 50mg for a week or 2 so you know how you react to it.:)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is a mild steroid.

i suggest starting at a higher dose. the side effects are usually pretty low.

also, you might want to think about a real SERM for pct even if it's just for 2 weeks. it'll help you keep your gains more.

one last thing, i think running liver support is overrated and IMHO, not necessary. it is a methylated compound but it's not that harsh on the liver.

just my opinion if you're tight on cash. save the cash for the SERM. that's what you need most IMO.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
h-drol is a mild steroid.

i suggest starting at a higher dose. the side effects are usually pretty low.

also, you might want to think about a real SERM for pct even if it's just for 2 weeks. it'll help you keep your gains more.

one last thing, i think running liver support is overrated and IMHO, not necessary. it is a methylated compound but it's not that harsh on the liver.

just my opinion if you're tight on cash. save the cash for the SERM. that's what you need most IMO.
Id rather use over the counter products but if i feel im extremly shutdown a serm can be had within the hour with a phone call. Thats the first time i have ever seen someone say liver support is overrated though :think:

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Looks perfect. If you want to save money. Preload with hawthone berry for 2 weeks but h-drol can spike blood pressure and it is a methylated steriod so I would stick with the 2 scoops. Good luck best to start with 50mg for a week or 2 so you know how you react to it.:)
Yeah i already have a tub of cycle support so ill put in an order for another one. May change week two to 75mg not sure yet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i already have a tub of cycle support so ill put in an order for another one. May change week two to 75mg not sure yet.
Just listen toyour body if your doing well no reason you cannot go to 75mg in week 2.:)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You're a big boy, I wouldn't be too worried about upping the dosage.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
You're a big boy, I wouldn't be too worried about upping the dosage.
Yeah thats why i figured i would do the 100mg dosage last 2 weeks. I usually always have to use the higher dosing on almost everything.

XfitLipp

Awards
What would be the best way to dose the Hdrol? Pre WO/post WO or in the AM. Sorry to jump in your thread, but I am doing research for a very similar cycle...