Anadrol,Dianabol,M1T clone*no joke*

machoman1

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiosity what do you guys think. Its not for me im already taking M-drol but 1 of my friend started his cycle 1 week ago on that exact same D-bol which is the same as the old Dianabol but VERY slightly "tweaked" to be legal. He was never able to get 375 he would always scratch on it getting close. He used it for about 1 week and just yesterday did 425 with a breeze. He actually couldnt even go down and up on 375 and yesterday he paused 425 easily. And he started that 1 week ago. Alot of there clones look pretty ****ed legit. Whats your thoughts?

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
Just out of curiosity what do you guys think. Its not for me im already taking M-drol but 1 of my friend started his cycle 1 week ago on that exact same D-bol which is the same as the old Dianabol but VERY slightly "tweaked" to be legal. He was never able to get 375 he would always scratch on it getting close. He used it for about 1 week and just yesterday did 425 with a breeze. He actually couldnt even go down and up on 375 and yesterday he paused 425 easily. And he started that 1 week ago. Alot of there clones look pretty ****ed legit. Whats your thoughts?
come again:jaw:

machoman1

Banned
Awards
There is also a M1T clone in their line up just look in the cycles portion.

machoman1

Banned
Awards
He doesnt really have a goal right now hes jut cant believe wtf happen haha. He has been taking a normal diet and same things he just added that D-Bol in and he SPIKED up HARD. I believe he said he already gained 5lbs.

machoman1

Banned
Awards
I cant post the website link due to the dumb post count but ill type it in

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya Im sure its OK

But who knows what hes really taking? could be anything.

Has he even EVER ran a cycle before?

Regardless at the cost they charge I can get 3 bottles of Phera/hdrol/superdrol or one of each and run that stack that would BLOW this no name crap outta the water.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow that's a shady looking website

About as shady as Machoman's post history, half of them are garbage posts of random letters in order to jack up his post count

And into the red i send you

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So his bench jumped 47lbs in one week?

lol, cool

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wow terrible writing skills. cant understand a word you said

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL OP is banned now.

I guess from source posting unsponsored site and being a general TROLL.

Good riddance and DONT buy this shiii guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 20
aSKINNYkid Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 2