HELP - TEST Prop Test Enanth 250!!!!!

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
So i was planning on doing a TEST PROP stack with PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT ENANTHATE, So i order it off from my buddy, and i end up getting Test ENANTHATE 250 instead. Me being the rookie that i am im going to ask this, There is no point stacking test prop and test enanthate together is there?
If no is the answer...then my next question is with what should i exchange it with price is not an issue. but detection time is. THe guy is saying to go with turinabol or anavar. dont like anavar and havent researched turinabol so dont really want to take something i dont no about. The stuff has to be out of my systems in two months (not starting now but if i stop in jan its out by april kind of thing). ANY ideas!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test e ester clears ur system in about 14 days. im not sure about detection time though.

u can use prop to kickstart the test e for the first 4 weeks. to benefit from the test e u need to run atleast 10 weeks

EX)

Test E 500mg/week 1-10
Test Prop 100mg every other day 1-4

dice404

Awards
Weeks 1-4: test P 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-12: test E 500mg EW
Post cycle: Nolva 40/40/20/20
cycle support preloaded and throughout

Nice and simple.

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
Well i dont want to use the Test Enanth.....I have alot of both and rather run the prop for 8 weeks and stack it with something else....sorry i guess i should of stated that more clearly in the orginal post but thanks for your ideas....