PH for Dieting

mark

Awards
Who's using PH for dieting? Any recommendations for PH products for the purpose of maintaining LBM while lossing BF?

TIA, Mark

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
T1 Pro or Methyl 1-test would be a good choice.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by mark
Why this specifically?

Non stacked I assume?

M
T1 Pro has a 2:1 ratio of 1-test to 4-AD.  It is excellent for lean muscle gains while either bulking or cutting.  The added 4-AD is just enough to help combat lethargy and loss of libido.

Methyl 1-test is a more potent version of 1-test.  It does not aramotize which will keep water retention down and pack on lean muscle.

If this is your first cycle I suggest the T1 Pro.  Search for it and you can read info on it for days.

mark

Awards
I see it is available both oral and transdermal - what are the advantages/disadvantages of each?

How does age effect dosing? Is it different for someone who is 22 versus 42?

jaketparker

Awards
figure id answer your other question, dosing all depends on ph experience, give us a little history of what youve done and your stats and well give you some advice

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Search some... this topic has been covered. Many people (myself included) have used PH's to cut, 1-test being the most popular to date. Methyl 1-test seems to have the edge when it comes to cutting though, but in my opinion it is not a compound for someone who is new to Prohormones. So please check out the search button at the top of your screen for questions regarding 1-test or methyl 1-test, chances are they've already been asked and answered a couple times.

ManBeast

mark

Awards
figure id answer your other question, dosing all depends on ph experience, give us a little history of what youve done and your stats and well give you some advice
42 years old
Training for 5 years
170 lbs
5' 7"
two 1-AD cycles (600mg/day - 14 days each w/ 6-OXO post cycle)
Not a BB per se
Training HST with some PL and OL for fun
While accept slower gains for lesser risk

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run a transdermal 1-test/4AD cycle with an anti-e (liquidex) on hand, and nolva for post cycle. One bottle of T1 from powernutrition will last you 4 weeks at 2 squirts a day, and that will give very nice safe gains.

ManBeast

mark

Awards
You state "(liquidex) on hand". What would prompt using this product?

M

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Excessive bloat or other estrogen related sides. Note: some bloat is GOOD while bulking as it leads to a more anabolic environment, but not to the point that you are all puffy and red like a fat lady after runnin up 3 flights of stairs... :D

ManBeast

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used methyl 1-test myself while on a cutting cycle. For two weeks time I ran it at 10mg/day, and saw a weight gain of about 5 pounds in that period of time. I'm a week and a half post cycle now, and have been using 6-oxo at 600mg/day, and feel like I'm more or less recovered at this point. 3.5 weeks after starting the cycle I'm at the same weight as I was at the beginning point of the cycle, so I'd call the results for cutting a resounding success.

For future use in cuts I may try an even shorter cycle of one week and then taking a week off, and back on again for another week. I figure that cycling this way should avoid most suppression quite nicely, as cutting isn't the time that I'm necessarily after muslce gains, more using the androgens for maintaining lean mass.