ibuprofen ON cycle

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
So I hurt my back lifting (hopefully only a pulled muscle), and im on a phera bridged with m-drol cycle right now. I haven't started the bridge yet though, would it be ok to take ibuprofen maybe followed by some milk thistle? Hopefully I don't have to stop the cycle early. Anybody have any other recommendations to relieve the pain? Im picking up some icy hot patches today as well. thanks.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i think it would depend on how much ibuprofen...i cetainly dont think a couple a day could do much damage...if you are taking 6 every 3 hours thats something to consider.

I mean people stack m-drol with pheraplex. Thats sounds HELL OF ALOT worse than popping 2 ibu once in a while.

MY RECOMMENDATION:

Get yourself some of that transdermal advil stuff....its NSAID cream...It might require perscription, but it works amazingly and doesn't pass through the liver like oral.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ibuprofen is fine as long as ur not taking too much. as far as ur back injury goes, does it hurt constantly? or only when you twist/ turn and stand up or sit down?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
ibuprofen is fine as long as ur not taking too much. as far as ur back injury goes, does it hurt constantly? or only when you twist/ turn and stand up or sit down?
It primarily only hurts when I twist, last night I could feel it when I was laying down on my back.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sounds like muscle. if it was a disk it would hurt when you stood or sat down.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Avoid if it you can. Your liver will already be taking enough of a beating.